Aphroditiae 1 – Circle of Love - Cover

Aphroditiae 1 – Circle of Love

Copyright© 2021 by Desiderius Lustig

Chapter 4: Second Visitation: the family

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Second Visitation: the family - We follow in this first book the adventures of Ben, architect. He is seriously searching a new spiritual balance after the loss of his partner. The Circle adopting him, has a rather physical interpretation of mental healing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Food   Oral Sex  

Friday 16 June

App by Carlo “you have to come in here” with a selfie of his tasty rod in a young, dark pussy. “Whero?” I ask. “In my sister... “ and he gives the address.

A typical house with the front door in the middle and a wide corridor between big rooms. On my ringing a tough black man, about forty years old, muscled with a sixpack under his tight t-shirt, 1.80 with a full frizzy head. I am stunned, this morning I met him, tight in his expensive suit, at a tender for a large project. Oh, yes, Mr. Veld ... His company hadthe lowest bid, so we are going to build on a monument together.

“Come in, Ben, all gates are open to you, full of expectation. Call me Randy, because that’s me and my mind. And now we’re going to build a beautiful relationship!”

I am dressed up in black shorts and ditto t-shirt. Because of the heat he only wears a white t-shirt and cycling shorts and I see his sex firmly locked in them. Big, as it should be. He makes the hug gesture and our mouths and cocks find each other in a fierce hug. If I was already stiff, now I have a serious hard-on in my pants.

To us comes a little girl with waving braids on her already a bit too long legs. “This is my youngest, Ayla. Are you going to Grandma’s now?”

Randy puts his arm around my shoulders. “You mustn’t think that anything is a coincidence when Joy is in charge. Today, family love with your contractor is the subject of study, not work, just play...” he grins falsely.

“Brownies baking, for my birthday tomorrow!” She shakes her black braided head, rolls her eyes at me because of her stupid daddy and proudly says “I’m going to be nine!”, beats daddy on his ass “Don’t do anything naughty, eh” and runs out of the door, giggling like little girls do.

We walk through the wide corridor to the backyard, where his sons, Carlo of 17, Mark of 18 and his daughter Esmeralda of 16 (1.80, endless, thin legs and - I think just like that - a broad pussy saddle with a black frizziness above it) are slurping around a table on a sorbet.

She stands up and I give her the handshake.

“Ha, Ben” she says, “for someone who’s going to fill my pussy, you can be a bit more enthusiastic” and she fondles my crotch.

“Dad, have you made him stiff yet?”

“No, he came in happy like that, but my tongue did help...”

“You ask for it by yourself” and I grab her full by the tits in her white belly button top and point my outstretched tongue at her opening mouth. Her cold lips surround my tongue and massage my lick, the chills go over my back. I look into her lascivious green eyes and now I feel under her top her beautiful hills to play with.

Carlo (1.75, sixpack) with his semi-transparent briefs, where his dick sits tight up to his hip and his firm bag of balls, drags me out of the embrace with his sister. Whispers “Nice is my family, huh”

Mark (1.85 like his dad, trained body) stands behind me and opens my shorts, so that my briefs with contents fall out of the fly. Carlo now carefully starts to ride up against me with his pointed hump. Mark lets me lean further back and sticks his tongue in my mouth. I can feel the front of his tight briefs, what he has hidden there. In any case he is well endowed and wet.

Mother Molly (1.70, 38 years old, front and back) comes to the terrace “I’m going to unpack my present” and gives my shorts a jolt. I slip out, she kisses Carlo deeply - as consolation, that he has to let go of his toy - and slides her hands into my briefs, under my balls, freeing my rod from that confinement.

“Oh, a beautiful white lollipop, on a bed of reddish hair” she laughs as she pulls my cock out of the package. A thick drop of preseed oozes out of my slit.

“Oh, I am Molly, the crevice from which those ghosts crawled away. They are like kangaroos, they always want to be back in...” She plants her full lips on my open mouth and I taste her tongue. Carlo pulls my briefs off my ass and feels between my buttocks in my hole.

♀♂♂♀♂♂♀

With a smoothie in my hand sitting only in my bare ass between a horny grinning family, i ask myself, do they want to eat me? Would Carlo have told them how nice we made love, this week?

“How many times did you let spray this asparagus, Carlo?”

“Six times, Mom!”

“Get on with it, be careful with him, kids” and she spins her full bosom in front of my face while Es loosens her mother’s bikini top. My face is filled with lovely tits with beautiful brown buds. “they’ve all hung on to it, now you may” and she presses a nipple in my mouth. I let my hands go over her round butt and notice that her trousers are being pulled off as well. With my hands behind her back I slide down her buttocks and with my fingertips I feel her already wet pussy. Mmm, what a motherly bitch!

“We start at the source” says Randy and helps Molly spread her legs in front of me. Beautiful cunt with full lips. He takes off his tight trousers and the bear comes loose! He kneels above Molly’s navel and lays his cock, towards the pussy, on her belly. His glans is just above her black bush.

“This duo has made that couple, come and meet them” He pulls her pussy open and I see a delightful crack of pure pink! I get down on my knees and sniff her scent up close. With the tip of my tongue I gently go from smooth down to tense up and then his foreskin, already full of preseed. Back, don’t forget her clit, continue to sink and push my tongue deep into her wet sheath. I can go on like this for a while, but I feel the restlessness around me.

Randy’s dick now stands up and his glans emerges from his hideout.

“Esmeralda, you are called” he says and pulls the mini-skirt off her ass. I come up and she presses her cunt in my face. Hey, I know that one from that app I saw earlier. I can smell her excitement and pluck with my lips on her frizzy curls. She giggles when Dad grabs her by her hips and plants her on his stick, incest at its best. Very slowly he drops her on his paternal pole. In front of my eyes her fresh girltits are now being exposed and I have to suck on them...

Strong dad picks her up under her thighs and stands up, dick deep in her pussy, veins in his neck swell up and he gives me a wonderful view of their union. He does her rough and walks to the table she is stretching out on, without missing a punch, he brings Es to screaming orgasms. “Don’t stop, go on, jeezz, my chottt” and more blasphemies come from her lips as he squirts his fatherly essence deep into her.

I now have three fingers in Molly’s scabbard and explore the layout there. I quickly find her lucky spot and with one finger circling around her clit I get my first browny points from her. “White fingers are nice too” she observes dry.

“And now the asparagus back into the hole” she says and pulls me by the ears over her belly to her full, black tits. I nuzzle her thick nipples, suck and bite gently. To her mouth, where our tongues caress and we look deep into each other’s eyes. My cock lies tight between her lips and I feel a hand -Carlo?- pointing my glans for the love rush. Her pussy lips push my foreskin back, tighten my glans and I glide into her warmth.

Carlo hits me hard on the buttocks “ Hort, goatee, hop on! “ and we engage in a fierce game, like you only play with a full woman, losing yourself in her soft curves. She comes quickly to her tops and I can feel her hot pussy juice dripping from my balls. Sticking and dripping from the sweat - it’s hot in the sun - we are going to come together laying on our side so the children can see how white is fucking black...

And then I explode, with trembling thigh muscles and my rod beating, my seed in her orgasmic abdomen, seconds are suddenly hours...

♀♂♂♀♂♂♀

“Boys, let Ben compare your chopsticks.” says Molly, who turns out to be in charge of the orgy, while stripping, they stand up and I put my hand on their firm poles. You can see that they are brothers, long and thin. But you can see the difference in the dark, Carlo with his luminous pink and Mark with his brown glands.

I put my hand on their brown buttocks and squeeze their dick2cock and pull their glans out. This way I see that Mark is smaller, but thicker. I finger over their tops and ask them how many pussies they have had. “We don’t count, we just enjoy and give pleasure” Mark laughs. Then I urge them to have a nice game of incest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.