Aphroditiae 1 – Circle of Love - Cover

Aphroditiae 1 – Circle of Love

Copyright© 2021 by Desiderius Lustig

Chapter 3: First Visitation: Karting

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: First Visitation: Karting - We follow in this first book the adventures of Ben, architect. He is seriously searching a new spiritual balance after the loss of his partner. The Circle adopting him, has a rather physical interpretation of mental healing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Food   Oral Sex  

WEDNESDAY 14 JUNE

Somewhere in the afternoon a call from Elvita of the reception, visit of 3 boys: Carlo, shiny black, Fred, blond athlete and Peter, a ruddy boy, tough standing with their crotch slightly forward and with a helmet on the arm.

“We’re going karting with you” Fred says rather emphatically, “you’re riding behind Peter” hits my ass and points to a helmet behind the counter.

Big mopeds, boosted of course, are kicked on with a lot of noise and I sit on Peter’s buddy “put your arms around me, as if you’re my chick”. Hand on his belly and the other in his crotch while we tear away. Feeling 16 again in my tough jacket on a roaring machine.

Far too soon we are at the go-kart track, a little outside, to limit the noise from the outdoor track and not bother any neighbours. We have the use an hour to ourselves and go straight into the dressing room. “Yes, naked go-karting for men today, sit down, old man, before you have a heart attack.” Peter says. They kick off their shoes, t-shirt over their head, unbuckle their belts and then, swaying at the hip, they slowly unzip their fly and take off each other’s skinnies, whistling a porn tune. Their tight briefs have trouble keeping even their limp stuff inside, promisingly tasty bumps also. When they shove the briefs down, I see nice, big boy’s cocks and hanging balls, which make a lot of seed, I expect.

When I have also revealed my masculinity to them, we put on appropriate leather shoulder jackets, for safety’s sake, -yeah, sure- and Carlo leads me out, holding me on by my dick. At the karts parking, a bear-daddy sits in red overalls, not one button closed over his luxuriantly hairy chest and belly, Willem. He taps on his tablet “Ben and his kindergarten class?”, takes my half limp snake between his index and middle finger and shakes it a bit bigger. He looks attentively at the boys at crotchheight and I see something beautiful growing out of his black forest.

“You have four rounds of 10 minutes and a practice round. Between the laps a pit stop and changing go-karts. Just like with your chicks, 10 minutes going, then changing pussy and accelerating again” he grins. “They’re not bumper cars and hitting the railing is guaranteed hospital and nowadays they don’t have time to give you a blowjob over there”.

He points to a rusted cut off barrel “Peeing now is also handy” and we four stand crosswise and cross our rays of piss in the middle. Fred pisses like a stallion, wide and lots! Peter shakes me off and straightens my foreskin.

We each get into a go-kart and drive a few laps. Lovely in the sun and the wind around your balls! The rough leather saddle rubs your butt and has a recess in the front, allowing your parts to swing freely.

We are flagged down by Willem, go to the start and drive away in a big cloud of dust. We tumble over each other and take turns lying on top of each other. I didn’t know that the excitement of the game could make me nice and stiff. Now I do, and how! ‘Met de vlam in mijn pijp’ [With full fire in my rod] I hum an old Dutch trucker’s song. Vrooooom. Shit, I’m third.

In the pit stop we change karts and I see that all four of us are rather excited, somewhere between 135° and 180° from south. Fred warns me to hold back, “you can be dangerously distracted” with a horny grin.

This kart obeys better and in the last corner I overtake Peter and am number 1. When we get out of the car I see seed dripping from his sagging cock on the ground. Distracted, so... “Next rounds I can concentrate better” he says smiling and sticks a finger with jizz in his mouth.

I am stepping into his cart. The floor is slippery, the steering wheel is shining from his jizz, what can that boy spray! The seed perfume evaporates quickly in round 3 when the wind blows around my wet gland. I end this lap on 2 with a bit of attention and a steel-hard pole. This works fucking better than viagra...

To tease me, Carlo comes to rub my gland. He has such a beautiful black cock and out of his foreskin sticks a sweet pink head. From his seed slit he drips preseed on my smooth head rubbing his to mine.

In lap four I give up the fight when I ride the long stretch. My rod starts to trob and jolt - without touching! My seed is ejaculated from my toes over the steering wheel and dashboard. Normally I just reach my nipples ... So I end up as number four. Willem is right, it’s like an orgy with hot girls and no losers.

♂♂♂♂

On the terrace of the karting site, sipping a sports drink, they teach me the secret man’s greeting:

left hand flat up: tongues, basket: feel my balls, I’ll feel yours Little hole: feel my dick, I’ll feel yours right hand flat up: not at this moment basket: feel my balls backwards hollow: rubbing dicks both hands flat up: rubbing tongues and dicks hug: tongues, rubbing dicks together and grabbing buttocks

“Normally you have to unzip your trousers, otherwise you don’t feel it enough,” says Peter, pulling his rod straight up.

They do it alternately for each other, then with me. We measure dick to dick and I’m as big as Fred, but he’s a bit thicker on the gland. Peter still has to grow a bit and Carlo is a bit taller.

♂♂♂♂

The summer evening finds us in loose T-shirts, tight jeans and fresh tight jockstraps, which I am allowed to pull up and feel them all over their lovely bums. Difficult to fit them in, they are so stiff. We pull fast to my flat and as we enter there are already four boxes of pizza, still hot, waiting for us. Not only are we horny, we are also hungry! And Harry knows exactly what they like.

We go to my roof terrace and on the way we lose our trousers and t-shirts, so I can look at them again, nothing nicer than beautiful young bodies around me with their almost nothing jockstraps bulged up by their sweets.

And now all four of us are sitting on the sunbeds in our jockstraps, which are tight and already have wet spots of our preseed. Each one sits next to me and kisses me deep. And each other, hard pointed we are. They have to horny me up, that is their task, and I am not allowed to come before they want me to.

They tell about their last cum, Peter in his sister, Carlo in the pussy of his ma while dad fills his hole, Fred with his boyfriend in the pussy of his sister. Not all the way to the end though, because Fred had just been kissing his boyfriend with their dicks in each other’s jockstraps and then shot jizz, so they were a bit low on stock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.