Aphroditiae 1 – Circle of Love - Cover

Aphroditiae 1 – Circle of Love

Copyright© 2021 by Desiderius Lustig

Chapter 10: Rebirth in the Grotto

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Rebirth in the Grotto - We follow in this first book the adventures of Ben, architect. He is seriously searching a new spiritual balance after the loss of his partner. The Circle adopting him, has a rather physical interpretation of mental healing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Food   Oral Sex  

Waking up, Sunday, June 25

Jason kisses me awake and sets a breakfast tray on the bed. Sitting cross-legged, he slids open a croissant in front of me, naked and with his never quite flaccid cock shaking back and forth. Now I have to fucking choose wich to put in my mouth ... He takes a bite of the honey croissant “here, eat” with his mouth full and makes the choice for me. We share a few more sandwiches while I carelessly play with his cock and balls and he says “I’ve come to get you ready for your rite of initiation. Hup, with your lazy fuckhole out of bed, now!” and grabs my full erection.

We go into the bathroom and shower together. He soaps me up and rides his cock up against me in all the foam bubbles. Oh, I’d love to play with him so much, he’s only teasing me so far with his gorgeous body. Is he supposed to prepare me or turn me on? I don’t know...

He pushes the enema rod into my hole, I have to be clean inside and out. He hands it to me “Do me too” and I slide it in with him. Oh, if only that were my cock! I think, as I watch his star open up to that squirting shaft. He dries me in a large towel and we go to the long dining table, which now has a thin mattress on it, a massage table.

His hands are everywhere as he massages and oils me erotically. I see his shaking and pointing sex all the time before my eyes, it makes me horny. He does me all over and my skin glows from his stroking and the erotic oil. But ... my ass, pubes, cock and balls remain untouched! So stiff and eager I am! Come on, come on!

“Come” and we go to the gym and he gets dressed. When I want to take clothes out of the closet, he says I’m going naked to the rebirth. “What baby gets dressed inside the womb?”

Glass elevator down, into the garage and quickly into my car. I don’t know what to do if my neighbors should see me like this...

♀♂♂♂♂♀♀

Jason drives us to the temple - me happy with the tinted windows- and drops me off at the steps to the front door of the house of the Temple. I look around a little skittishly; after all, you’re standing in the June sunshine in the nude with a cock slinging between your legs. I ring the bell.

Maggie and Rhonda open, naked, and take me in their arms. Their bodies immediately give me a new lease on life, down there.

In the back room, Joy and Philip are solemnly anointing each other. Felix and Rik, whom I have not met before, greet me and take me in their arms. Felix holds me at arm’s length examining me from head to toe. Using my crotch as an interlude, he caresses my belly. I now feel Rik’s finger rubbing my anus with fuck ointment. “I’ll take you rough later on, and then I’ll have to slide in easy” grins Felix and he also preps Rik with a finger in his hole.

I am blindfolded with a white, organza band, the boys get a black bow around their phallus, behind their balls. “The rite of rebirth is without paraments, so we are naked like a newborn baby.” Joy explains.

We drink an herbal tea together, stubbornly taste and Iimmediately feel it in my crotch. Then we go through the baptistery to the narthex and ring the altar bell.

The rites of rebirth

We enter the triclinium in procession, Aphrodite Joyeuse and Priapus Felix preceded by the nymphs, Maggie and Rhonda, Philip and Rik on either side of me, all three with proud phallusses.

Maggie carries the Book, Rhonda, the seed nymph, takes the crystal decanter, into which the comitae have poured the seed of this night and the other fruits of their love.

A giant scallop shell lies before the altar. The seed nymph has Felix dip his right hand into the decanter; he spreads five drops on the shell and on my belly:

“Memento homo quia semen es et seminem reverteris”
[remember man, that thou art seed and to seed shalt thou return]

I have to lie down in fetal position in the shell of Venus, symbol of birth, and gently rock back and forth. Philip and Rik stand behind me, wide-legged, arms crossed and their crotches proudly forward.

Introcoitus

Aphrodite sits down on the altar table with the nymphs on either side, their long, thin legs spread, their womanhood open and inviting.

Felix says:

Introibo ad altare tua deae
[I will enter into your divine altar]

He kisses the first Nymph, Maggie, high up in her thighs and licks her slit from bottom to top.

He spreads her lips and his tongue loves her vulva deep and long.

The Nymph says when she is ready:

Cum tuam metulam, quae laetificat juventutem meam
[With your rod, which gladdens my youth]

Felix bares his glans and suddenly thrusts deep into her cave, she moans in delight.

Six times six he goes in and out, leaving her hot with desire.

Then he stands before the other nymph, Rhonda, who spreads her lips with her hands.

Felix says:

Introibo ad altare tua deae

He kisses her knees and puts his mouth on her clitoris in adoration. His shaking mane testifies, that they have a fierce encounter.

The Nimph says when she is ready for it:

Cum tuam metulam, quae laetificat juventutem meam

Felix drags his glans through her slit and slides into her sheath agonizingly slowly.

Six times six he goes in and out, letting her reach the peaks.
He pulls back from her shuddering cave and now stands before Aphrodite.

Felix says:

Introibo ad altare tua deae

He kisses her feet and puts his mouth on her mons. At length he worships her clitoris and sheath with his tongue. When she feels the goddess descend behind her mons she says:

Cum tuam metulam, quae laetificat juventutem meam

Felix slides his glans through her slit and thrusts deep into her cave and squirts his gift of Priapus, filling Aphrodite in ecstasy with his divine seed.

Vows

“Come and be born in the love of Aphrodite and Priapus.”

I am lifted out of the shell by Felix and led right in front of the altar table. He kisses me full on the mouth and places my hands on the vulvae of both nymphs, guiding my middle finger into their scabbards.

He stands behind me, makes me bow and kiss Aphrodite’s grotto. My moustache and lips are now gleaming with their juices He pulls me upright with his hands catching my breasts, grabbing my rod and forcing me forward until my free-drawn glans touches her seed-glazed lips.

With his hands now on my balls:

“Swear your allegiance to Aphrodite and Priapus,
Give your trust to our circle
And pour your seed into us all”

I reply:

“I will serve you with silence, love and fidelity,
filling y’all with joy and seed
And go into thee forever and ever
in Priapus’ and Aphrodite’s name
AMEN”

I am thrusted forward now and my mentula slides deep into the divine vulva!

The organ sets thunderingly and the comitae sing from the full breast of “Au fond du temple saint”: ([xvi])

Oui, c’est elle!
C’est la déesse
Plus charmante et plus belle!
Oui, c’est elle!
C’est la déesse
Qui descend parmi nous!
Son voile se soulève
Et la foule est à genoux!

[Yes, it is she!
It is the goddess,
Even more charming and even more beautiful!
Yes, it’s her!
It’s the goddess,
Who descends among us!
Her veil is lifted,
And the crowd kneels].

The comitae kneel, women in front and men behind them, rod between the thighs and hands on the tits before them. The pan flute sweetly takes over the melody from the organ while I wildly ride the goddess.

The organ takes over again as Felix thrusts his rod into me and the comitae sing:

Oui, c’est elle!
C’est la déesse!
En ce jour qui vient nous unir,
Et fidèle à ma promesse
Comme un frère je veux te chérir!

[Yes, it is she,
it is the goddess,
who comes this day to unite us.
And, faithful to my promise,
Want to love you softly like a brother!]

C’est elle,
c’est la déesse.
Qui vient en ce jour nous unir!
Oui, partageons le même sperme,
Soyons unis jusqu’à la mort!

[It is she,
it’s the goddess,
Who comes this day to unite us!
Yes, let us share our equal seed,
Let us be united until death!]

Aphrodite comes wildly in honor of the goddess. We men must preserve our essence and control our lust to the utmost. We leave our warm orifices of pleasure, I put my lips on her nipples and raise her up with each a hand under her shoulder blades.

Worship of the comitae

The comitae sit on the edge of the three clinia with their legs wide. The nymphs, me still blindfolded and now also leashed like a dog, lead me on my knees along the three rows.

My head slides between hairy thighs and the proud erection lies from forehead to my chin with the scent of fresh penetration, still slippery from pre-seed and secretion. Back up slightly with my mouth and I have his wet glans on my lips, I taste and smell.

Onward, tight thighs past my ears, moist lips, which I don’t know yet, but I taste Ferdy’s pre-seed, long-forgotten memory of shared girlfriends. I kiss and stir her clit with my tongue.

I recognize the lips of Marga, tucked between her full thighs, the lips under the frizz of Molly, the rod of Fred and the others, whom I have already come to know and love. I love them all now with my tongue, mixing on my cheeks everyone’s juices.

When I have completed the round on my knees and I confessed all comitae carnal, Felix raises me up before the altar, puts his glans against mine and the nymph removes the blindfold.

“Welcome brother, come into us and fill your brothers and sisters with your seed!”

Prayer to Priapus

Coming forward at the foot of the altar are Philip and Rik, the nymph with the Book and the seed nymph, who loosens the bows around their mentulae. Slowly, their full balls descend into their low-hanging scrotums beneath their fully stretched phalluses.

Philip and Rik stand belly to belly, their rods erect against each other, tongue fighting between their open lips. They crouch, then kneel, and each time their mentulae press right against the other.

Forehead to forehead, nose to nose, mentulae pressed together, they quote together Priapus verse 48: ([xvii])

Quod partem madidam mei videtis,
per quam significor Priapus esse,
non ros est, mihi crede, nec pruina,
sed quod sponte sua solet remitti,
cum mens est pathicae memor puellae.

[thou seest pervaded that part of me,
whereby I am ascribed to Priapus;
No dew (believe me!) is it, nor ripe,
But that which spouts entirely spontaneously
When my mind’s eye sees a pleasing girl].

Then at the same time they become ecstatic, they bend back slightly, and from their seed-slits ejaculates a salvo of white, shining seed, interweaving in a spiral in the air. They look up until their faces shine white with each other’s essence!

The reading

Rik stands with his back to the altar, bent and legs slightly apart.

Philip steps behind Rik, saying, “The words of wisdom will go into you” and slides his rod into his gate of Sodom, their faces still shining with their seed. The nymph lays the holy book open on Rik’s bent back.

“I Philippus, the horse lover, do the reading from the book of Herod Chapter 2, paragraphs 1 to 17: ([xviii])

[Chapter 2]

1 And on the same day, as Herod was retiring to his sleeping chamber, Herodias presented herself to her brother-in-law in her nakedness, stripped of unwanted hair and refreshed with perfumes.
2 And Herod looked at her nakedness. Behold, she was tall and slender and with ample curves in all the right places.
3 And his mentula was stretched to the limit by the sight of her heavy but firm breasts, her long legs, her luscious thighs, and her bulging vulva.
4 The pale lines of birthmarks on her belly captivated him beyond measure, because of their memory of her budding daughter, whom he coveted in his mind.
5 And Herod pulled Herodias to him and kissed her lower belly covetously. And Herodias watched and kept this joy in her heart and thought about it in her mind.
6 And now she raised her left leg and spread to his shoulder and received his mouth right on her moistly pearly vulva. And Herod delighted in her feminine abundance.
7 And Herodias therefore emptied her brother-in-law from her hot well, and he drank to satiety, and when he was fully satisfied she ascended from his shoulder.
8 And she afterwards drew his erect phallus from his robe. And his member was enormous.
9 And she took his member into her mouth, as much as she could contain, and her skill she showed him.
10 And he enjoyed her, and said to her, Thou hast brought heaven into thy mouth. And she rejoiced at his utterance.
11 Then she laid Herod on his back and placed herself above him. She brought the warmth of her opening right over his erect pole.
12 And then she rubbed the bulbous head of his member with her horny slit and anointed it with her juices. It was as if she were doing it for his burial and anointing his body for that purpose.
13 And when Herodias kept dawdling like this, Herod lost his patience and he grabbed the curve of her buttocks and pulled her down and buried his straight up pole with a hard thrust, stirring deep inside her, from under her.
14 Herodias did not move, but remained on top, with her eyes closed, enjoying the intense pleasure she received from the movements of his hardness through the softness of her vaginal folds.
15 And after a while his breath became hoarse and suddenly he rolled her down and pulled his throbbing member out of her cavern and aimed the tip straight at her belly.
16 And hot seeds poured out of his manhood, stream after stream and splashed across the mother’s belly. And Herodias watched and kept these joys in her heart and pondered them in her mind.
17 And she took his mentula into her mouth again and sucked it clean of their juices. And he was satisfied.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.