Aphroditiae 1 – Circle of Love - Cover

Aphroditiae 1 – Circle of Love

Copyright© 2021 by Desiderius Lustig

Chapter 1: Sex, a Parlour Game

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Sex, a Parlour Game - We follow in this first book the adventures of Ben, architect. He is seriously searching a new spiritual balance after the loss of his partner. The Circle adopting him, has a rather physical interpretation of mental healing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Food   Oral Sex  

Ferdy and Joan, Sunday 11 June 2017

My dick always wakes up before my head. And now all the way wedged between tight buttocks. Now I feel why: my rod is gently massaged up and down with barely perceptible movements. My hand is lying on a belly, little finger in the curly hair. I stroke upwards and feel the underside of her full breasts, searching for her nipples. “Ah” she sighs, as I roll one between my thumb and forefinger. “My cunt wants to feel good morning” she says and her hand guides my dick between her lips and – my half wrapped in my foreskin- glands give a preseed wet kiss to her clit. She holds her knees together and I gently bump between her lips and thighs. “Oh, goatish” I say.

Behind my back now some movement, his waking rod is wriggling between my buttocks and he caresses my cheek and hair. “Morning buddy, I’m going to lubricate your balls” and he slides his wet cock between my thighs against my balls.

Joan gently squeezes my dick into her wet fuck grotto and when I feel my glans waiting in the front, I give a push and slide my full length into her in one stride.

Ferdy’s rod is released by that sudden push, but he immediately manages to find my manhole and presses himself deep inside me. For a moment we lie there enjoying the beast with the twelve legs, allright, fourteen. Gently I feel my jerking on her pussy rings, while I have her nipples with one hand and she winds up her clit.

We turn our backs a bit more and lie bumping against our G-spots in a lazy rhythm. I can feel Ferdy’s balls and hair sliding against my buttocks with his rod deep in my hole. Joan’s movements are getting intenser and milking with her pussy muscles, I feel she is ready for her first orgasm. I know she is a nice squirter and, yes, “Oh, Oaah” my cock is dipped in the font of love again.

Now our boys are going full steam ahead to keep her on edge. The locomotive is going faster and faster and I can feel my sack pulling up and my seed rising out of my balls. For a moment I hold back and feel Ferdy’s dick getting thicker too. Joan groans and screams on the tops of her orgasmic highs. “Now” he says and we both let our dicks spray their streams of seed, me in her pussy, him in my manhole. I feel him filling my hole seven times, I also give seven salvos. Afterwards we feel a few little sprittles, we have lost our tension for a moment.

I’m going 69 with Joan, me under, so Ferdy can rim back his seed and I’m feasting on my own creampie. I don’t forget her clit and make sure she comes again. It’s called weaning of it.

Saturday 10 June

How do I get into this bed? Last night I went to visit my old study buddy, with whom I shared a room and a whole circle of friends for years. For the last couple of years we only emailed (with trophy photos), but we didn’t see or kiss each other anymore. I have just come to live in this city and the first moment I seize to see him.

Ferdy opens the door when I knock at his beautiful penthouse, which overlooks the city. I am already tight in my panties from anticipation. Wide-armed and wide-legged he receives me and after a bearhug he presses me firmly against him, both his crotch and his lips. We kiss with tongue fiercely and our dicks grow stiff between our lower bellies.

Joan looks amused at it and says “I can see that you still love each other!” and interferes in our tongueplay. She grabs our balls and feels my extremely hard cock. “You are happy with each other, feeling your size”.

We enter the living room, where a large u-bank with a double chaise lounge to the left and right offers a beautiful view over the city skyline and a large TV screen. Lovely fucking playground too, I think. I look around and see that he is already doing quite well. With a bit of help from the lottery and a nice job, you’ll soon come to this.

In the open kitchen Joan prepares a fresh shake and sits down with us. “Just one, what about you?” I ask. “no, it’s a loveshake, which we drink together” Ferdy says and let me have a sip.

“Don’t swallow too quickly, you know, let it swirl around in your mouth like good wine” he says. It’s a very tasty drink, with slippery pips. I taste kiwi and banana, no alcohol. When I swallow it, it slowly slips down my throat.

“What is it?” I ask and Joan tells me she recently had a nice recipe book ‘Semenology’ [i] with sexy recipes. This is the ‘high protein smoothie’ with indeed kiwi and banana, soy milk, ice cubes and three tablespoons of fresh seed, “harvested this morning” she smiles and takes a sip in her mouth. She stands over Ferdy, who opens his lips and lets the smoothie slide from her tongue onto his, after which she briefly tongues him. Now I take a sip and get to snowball with Joan, after which we boys exchange seeds between our mouths.

I look at the slender raven-black Joan, and I wonder if her triangle is just as black. She sits across from me, her legs wide enough to see that under her short skirt.

Beautiful, pink pussy lips and squeaky labia with a wreath of hair, a cunt to kiss. I stare at her short top, bare navel and proud standing tits with excited nipples, no bra, I notice.

“Yeah, yeah, you get to see and feel it all, I’m in need of a solid double whammie. However, the stories about your stamina must be exaggerated. Come up and stand in front of me.”

I get up, kick off my shoes and Ferdy stands behind me. He loosens my belt and unbuttons my fly, feeling what’s behind it. They catch me with a big, wet spot in my panties. “Yes you have lifted me up quite a bit” I say, and get out of my trousers.

Joan stretches out her arm and strokes my tummy and rubs her thumb over my glands through the wet fabric. Ferdy’s hands slide into my thong and explore my balls. I groan, as in old times, my gear in his hands.

“Well Ben, unpack me now.” We take off our t-shirts and I unzip his trousers. He’s wearing a red thong, with a wet spot just like mine. Looks nice on his olive skin, he’s a bit southern type.

I take off his trousers and on my crouching I can smell in his crotch his fresh lust and vaguely their morning seesaw. With a kiss on his top I get up. We both stand back with our dicks, packed in silkies, just against each other and frot from balls to glands and back. I open his thong and after all that time I see his cock of almost 18 cm rise again out of his dark forest. He is quite a sprayer, can come six times a day, I remember.

Then I let Joan smell my crotch and she takes off my thong, where a present of 16 cm sticks out of my reddish forest. I am a bit blond on my head, tanned in the nude, so I don’t have white panties on my skin.

“Just taste it” and she pulls back my foreskin and licks the preseed from my head, which she pulls all out. She weighs my balls and says “They have to work hard today”. No problem, I’ll get those six squirts as well, just a matter of stay in training.

In one tug her top goes out and her tits with big brown nipples emerge. With such suck buds it is no trick to make her come. She pulls me on the wide bench and leaves me lying stretched out. She squats over my head, so her skirt becomes a tent and I get a grope in the dark. First I feel her triangle tickle on my nose and mouth, but then I win the prize of her pussy lips. I kiss her gently, but then I aggressively use my tongue to lure out her clit. Her sucking stick comes out quickly and I hear her sighs of pleasure. She slipsforeward a bit and now I can lick her pussy juice like a kitten. I explore with my tongue the place, where I will dump soon my hot seed.

Meanwhile, Ferdy is taking my pole with his mouth. From glands to sackI am licked and sucked. I am afraid having trouble keeping my seed inside.

The skirt goes off and now I see what I have licked clean. I see her lips swelling with pleasure. She sticks her ass up and Ferdy puts his glans in front of her pussy opening. With a gentle urge his full 18 cm disappear into her slit. Out, in, right above me, what a show. “Let your tongue join in” she says and I lick balls, rod and pussy at the same time. Ferdy starts shaking and sprays his hot jizz into her vag, takes it out and sprays a few more jets over my mouth and chin. Tasty.

Joan crawls away from my head, I lick his dick clean and get some aftershots on my tongue. I feel my dick slide into her seed filled pussy in one go and feel their juices dripping all over my sack. She crouch-fucks me and I feel from her pussy muscles that she is almost that far. “Together?”she rasps hoarse and I start bumping against her rhythm. It doesn’t take long before my seed comes out of my balls, murmuring through my rod, deep in her cave, accompanied by her loud cries of pleasure. “Cunt! Cunt! Cunt! Jesusssssss!” is her war cry, good Catholic girl as she is.

When I look up I see Ferdy with a bowl and a spoon with a long stem ready to catch our seed and pussy juice. “For the tasty bites” he says mysteriously while he spoons out her pussy.

♂♀♂

We are going to take a closer look at the penthouse, the large bedroom with a playground for at least six bodies, swing in the corner, a cupboard with toys and a kind of wall rack. The bathroom has a bath for two and in the walk-in shower for six is a fuck bar at fuck standing height. The L-shaped living room has the cooking island in the leg of the L, a roof terrace all around with a jacuzzi. No guest room, our bed is big enough, Joan laughs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.