Wife's Cheating Dilemma - Cover

Wife's Cheating Dilemma

Copyright© 2022 by Wild Man

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A story about how I and my wife's girlfriend devise a devious sadistic plan to get even with her for cheating behind my back. We sadistically pleasure her in untold ways of humiliation because of it. Will she stop cheating behind my back?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Wife Watching   FemaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Swinging   Hispanic Female   Bestiality   First   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size   Small Breasts   Revenge   Violence  

As my story continues in this saga, my beautiful young wife had just had a sexual encounter that was “mind blowing” and totally wild as hell!

The fact that I and her best girlfriend had not only made luv to her, but far more than that was the fact that “Snake Lady” had gone far, far beyond our agreed to and set up sexual encounter.

And as chapter 3 had gotten into it was surely and certainly “how” Snake Lady had added a whole new spectrum into “Little Momma’s” sexual encounters, And a major leap into the realms of its depth of deprivation when she “had led her male dog” into the room and allowed him to have per say “his way with her!”

Meaning that Snake Lady had her own pet male dog lick and tongue and outright fucked and pleasured my young wife.

He damn sure had given her pleasure alright. And that had now brought all this to a whole new forefront of it “now being the morning after!”

She had come to me and hugged herself up into my arms and cried out in total absolute guilt of what she had little images of pop up in her mind this morning about it and describing to me about it all and my thinking as I listened to her tell of it, that it certainly did not at all seem to be the last she would want of it all.

Snake Lady called and at first spoke to my lovely wife about it all as I listened to it all!

And no doubt that was the truth as she grabbed her slightly swollen belly and groaned out and “said” “OOoohh MMyyy bbeellyyy hurtsss” Actually starting to act more freaked out about it in her actions of her eyes opening wide to be fully awakened and the depth of their dark brown, drunken, and full of the serenity of the complete pleasure from the night before cascaded through them like a beacon of tell all light as she told this to Snake Lady.

As she turned her head to me and talking to Snake Lady said; “Whhhatttsss stttilll in Meee!?”

Evidently whatever it was; was still doing something inside her right where her belly was swollen out at. And it became ever more evident at this point because; she tried to get up and gave out a loud “Ohhh” and clutched at her belly even harder with her hand.

With Snake Lady now on the phone and haven just talked to my wife as she handed me the phone; I asked her “what is going on inside her?”

Well her first response was a lively “half envious laugh” and now said “So your Little Woman’s belly is still full!” And with that said she went on “There’s not but one way to get it out!” I was like “get it out?” What to fuck are you talking about? Of course she just gave that damn envious snicker again and said “She’s still got Busters load in her!” Well that certainly had me all “freaked” the fuck out now.

While now Snake Lady said; “Let me talk to Little Woman again” So I handed the phone to my wife and could hear Snake Lady as she said “Do you remember what happened last night?”

My wife just shuddered all over and said “I remember most of it,” as then Snake Lady said, “Is your belly still swollen and you feel as if your stuffed full as hell way up inside your pussy?”

Well my wife just gave a groan of hell yeah that was happening and said “Ohhh what’s still inside meeeee?” As yet another envious laugh came from Snake Lady who then gave a moments pause, then said; “Do you remember who fucked you last, last night?” That only seemed to draw another shudder of my wife’s whole body as she was now into the “full reality” of it all!

What seemed like an eternity, had mostly been a scant moment of time, but her giving an answer to it at all seemed that long. As her face turned a different and total showing as, She was recalling the “ last” of the night’s events in her cloudy mind, And finally said “Ohhhh Ggggodddd heeee didddn’t!?”

And Snake Lady again sounded out that envious laugh and just said; “Yeah he did alright and your man saw it to!”

At that very moment you could have heard a pin drop as my wife’s head turned up to me with ‘ghostly’ look of “I can’t believe all this has happened” and in a cloudy minded way of it all showing in her looks, her actions, and most of all the full fact now that she gave out an even wilder, mind blowing, groan!

While she hugged at her belly with her free arm as if something was stirring and moving way, way, way, up inside her.

Snake Lady just then said “give the phone back to your old man” and I took it and she now said, “Get your Little Woman, back into bed and put a new towel under her and I’ll be there in a few minutes!”

Well with all that said now I helped my wife back up and all but had to carry her back to the bed and sitting on it as her “groans” continued in their sporadic moments of what was happening inside her! As she was now in this mode of trying to get me to forgive her for it all; and somehow wanting my sympathy for it all.

And I just sat beside her and lay the new towel out and helped her back onto it on her back as she lay out still naked, and now laying there in discomfort as hell as in no time it seemed that we heard Snake Lady pull up and moments later in the house searching to find us.

She came back into the bedroom and stood there just gazing at the site of my wife laid out totally naked and her belly still plump with the aftermath of the night before. Snake Lady looked at me and said there’s not but one way to help her and that’s to push on her plumped out little belly and make all of “Busters” come get out.

I sat there dumbfounded as hell, my lovely wife spread out naked and full of cum from a damn dog! The very dog of her best friend even!

It was as if all the night’s occurrences were running through my head like a runaway freight train.

Snake Lady just stepped right in and sat on the bed beside my wife and said “Buster got you good Little Woman” which made my wife give a wild shuddering reaction and only moaned out again as her plump little belly “stirred” from it all.

At that moment Snake Lady looked at me standing there dumbfounded and almost wishing I hadn’t let a single bit of this happen at all but damn it was so hot to have “watched” the night before.

She had that damn “envious” look in her eyes again as she was looking at me and said; “There is not but one thing to do” and that is “For you to get your ass between her legs and suck it all out of her!!”

Oh a feeling rushed through my body like fire shooting from a lit torch.

I was so absolutely nauseated by the mere mention of it, and I was fighting my every single “thought” that I was to get between my wife’s legs and “Suck” Dog cum from her pussy!!

My wife was in the meantime still in her bewildered, and perverse, state of mind as she just “blurted” out; “Oh do something, I can’t t-take it!!”

I was so knocked the fuck out of the saddle in feeling now like a second rate person and about to do “what” no man ever would do!!

Suck another male’s cum from my wife’s pussy!! And way beyond that was the damn fact it was Snake Ladies male dogs cum inside my wife’s blown out belly and pussy!

And I guess Snake Ladies looking at me and saying; “Oh hell Wild Man I’ve done it myself!” And once you get a taste of it and get used to it you’ll probably luv it, and that’s the least you can do for your little woman here!

It seemed as if I were caught up in some unimaginable dream and being almost in this damn “obedient” mode I scooted on the bed and got between my wife’s legs, as she “herself” opened them wider and pulled them up for me.

Damn my own wife was spreading her legs and pulling them up so that I could get at her cunt and suck the dog cum out of her depths!

What total depravity!! What total “perverse” submission. I was moving my face closer and closer to her swollen and cum filled cunt; getting an absolute strange and “animalistic” smell rushing through my nostrils like a “smell” of strong odor coming from a stock yard of cattle; but this wasn’t that at all! It was the smell of absolute “male” cum and sperm!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.