Real Hot Water - Cover

Real Hot Water

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: Mat can be a stickler for grammar. Sometimes it pays off. Especially when Emma has a hand in the deconstruction. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Mat and Emma were at the coffee shop, sharing a booth, their bagels half eaten, their now almost empty teacups before them, and Mat asked Emma if she’d like a refill. “Sure,” Emma said, and Mat took Emma’s mug to the counter. A moment later he returned and placed the cup on the table. Steam issued up. Mat had an amused smile on his face.

“What’s so funny?” Emma asked.

“The counter guy,” Mat said. “When he handed me the cup he said, ‘Be careful, that’s real hot water.’ Mat shook his head and chuckled.

“I don’t get it,” Emma said.

“Well, he probably meant to say, ‘That’s really hot water.’”

“Oh. Right,” Emma said, a smile breaking out on her face. “Otherwise we’d be talking about fake hot water.”

She took a sip of her tea.

“How is it?” Mat asked.

“Hmm,” Emma said. “What?”

“The tea. I asked if it was—”

“Oh. Right.” Emma smiled. “I guess I was distracted.”

“By what?”

Emma placed her mug of steaming tea back on the table and reached her hand to the front of Mat’s pants.

Please Wait while image loads

“When we get home,” she said, squeezing gently but firmly. “I need you to fuck me with your real big cock.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.