A Twin - Cover

A Twin

Copyright© 2021 by Telephoneman

Chapter 5

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The life of a boy twinned with a girl who detests him.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction  

Change arrived one Friday after an incident at a local Chamber of Commerce function that Rob had somehow convinced me to attend for him. Also in attendance was Lorraine Hartley-Smith. Strangely, since she was her usual obnoxious self, especially when she saw me, her attitude had no effect on me whatsoever. After the way I’d been hurt by Veronica, she just didn’t mean enough to me to even listen to. Of course, my ignoring her, made her more irate than ever and she struck out verbally at a young woman nearby. Where I could now ignore her bile, the young woman’s date couldn’t. He went to hit her, admittedly with no more than a slap, but he was still in the wrong. Once again my training kicked in, without even thinking I blocked his arm.

“She’s just not worth it mate.” I told him.

He fought me for just a second or two before he calmed down. “You’re right of course, but...”

“But nothing Richard, this gentleman is correct, the bitch is not worth the hassle.” The woman said, before thanking me for intervening. Lorraine had seen how close she came to being hit and stormed off uttering threats.

Introductions were made, Richard and Jennifer Rowley were brother and sister and were here on behalf of their father who owned Rowley’s and Sons Ltd, Plumbers Merchants. I looked at Jen, as she asked to be called, “maybe my eyesight is going with my dotage, but you don’t look much like a son to me.”

She didn’t, she was as feminine as you can get, Celtic red hair, cut quite long, enticing green eyes and elfin face and body completed the picture. She also looked like she was still in her teens, so not for me, despite her looks. Her clothes, a simple white blouse and black pencil skirt, looked as if they were made especially for her. An expensive looking silk scarf added a touch of colour to the already classy outfit.

She laughed, lighting up her face, “Dad was one of the sons, the other one Derek was killed in Korea during that war.”

“Sorry!” I said automatically.

“No problems,” said Richard, “we never knew him anyway. We’ve talked about changing the name slightly, but there’s always been more important things on the agenda. What brings you to this shindig?”

I explained that, as well as my history with Miss Hartley-Smith. They were both quite interested in what I thought a computer could bring to their business. We found a free table and I went through the standard advantages computers can bring to just about any company before changing the topic to more personal stuff. Richard was 27, just married, and was being groomed to take over the family business, hence why he was here. His wife was not feeling too well, so his sister had been cajoled into joining him. Jen was actually 22, which surprised me and was in her first year as a school teacher at a local infants school {under 7s}.

After half an hour, Richard thought that he had better circulate now that his anger had dissipated. Jen decided to stay and talk with me. The conversation then got more personal, with her wanting to know if I was, or had been, married. Did I have kids? The fact that she stressed that she was single was a hint that even I saw, but ignored.

“Damn David, here I am giving you all the hints I can that I’m interested in you and it’s blindingly obvious that you like what you see, but you haven’t made the slightest of passes. What the hell is going on?”

I apologised and had to explain in some detail what had happened with Lorraine and why I’d decided to avoid women.

“Looks like you’ve had some bad luck with us.” She said, ready to continue when my laughing interrupted her.

“You don’t know the half of it,” I mumbled.

Of course, saying that to a woman was an open invitation for further scrutiny. I then had to tell her about my sister and just how I was brought up.

“Okay, I’ll let you off a bit. I can see why you are the way you are, but we aren’t all like that. What say we skip these fuddy-duddies and go for a quiet drink somewhere?”

“Sounds good to me!” I said, as it did.

The do was being held at Keele Hall { https://keele-conference.com/venues-conference-space-in-staffordshire/keele-hall-small-meetings-at-keele/ }, part of the university, so I had drove there. Jen had come with her brother. We went to find him and tell him we were going. He just smiled and said, “have fun.”

I decided that this was a good time to return to the Museum so that Jen could erase the bad memories of the place. It was a good decision as I was treated like the Prodigal Son, with many coming over to check how I was, and of course get a better look at Jen. She was slightly bemused at the attention but once we were left alone, I explained. She gave me a gorgeous smile when I mentioned the erasing part. She also gave me a not so quick kiss which drew the expected hoots and ribald comments from the regulars.

We talked a little about ourselves, mainly music and sport tastes. Whilst my tastes remained with folk and slow, well written ballads, Jen was more into the new romantics like Adam and The Ants. I had little to no interest in sport as my football days were long behind me. Jen had grown up watching Richard playing rugby so was something of an aficionado.

“You live near here, I assume?” Jen queried.

“Yes, just up the road.”

“Good, come on then. That way you can have a drink without worrying about driving. Do we need to stop at the offie {Off Licence}for something?”

“What about driving you home?”

She then gave me a huge grin. “You’ll be alright in the morning.” She said before bursting out laughing, no doubt at the look on my face. “Just don’t go reading any relationship stuff into this.”

I hadn’t had sex since before I met Veronica and Jen ticked all the right boxes.

Just as soon as we were in my house Jen pulled me down and we were kissing. It was nice, but obviously I was missing something. It only took a moment for me to realise that it was because I was scared to let go, worried about being hurt all over again. One night stands were no longer enough, I wanted, no I needed, more.

Jen obviously noticed. “God, that bitch sure did a number on you.” She complained before pushing me away. “David, I want you to understand that I don’t usually act like this, but there is something about you, a vulnerability that is endearing.”

With that statement she began to undress in front of me, teasingly slowly her clothes disappeared. I now knew why it was called striptease. Even the simple task of removing the scarf was done with a sensuality I found so arousing. Blouse buttons undone with lingering fingers, deliberately revealing just a hint of what was underneath. When completely undone, she let it droop as she caressed her upper torso. Again, it was done oh so slowly ending with her cupping her own breasts. I felt that she was getting as much enjoyment as I was, as I saw when she eventually discarded the blouse. Her nipples were very engorged, clearly poking out of her white half cup bra. Her hands repeated the caressing of her breasts before and after the dainty bra was deftly removed. Those breasts were small, in perfect proportion to her petite frame. They were also mesmerising. All thoughts of Veronica or anyone else had long since disappeared. All I could think of was how lucky I was to have this angel undressing just for me. I longed to step forward and help but knew that that would spoil the mood. Moving her hands, leaving her naked breasts for my eyes to feast on, she gradually lowered her skirt. As beautiful, sexy as this temptress was there is no way to elegantly remove tights, so she just swiftly removed them, along with her plain panties.

She stood naked before me with no hint of embarrassment, nor any concern that what she was showing me was anything but ideal. I’m sure she could see my drool.

“Well that worked,” she said, seeing the state I was in. “Now where’s your bedroom?”

Breaking out of my reverie, I quickly stepped forward and scooped the naked imp up into my arms, being rewarded with a laughing screech. I paced her lovingly on my bed, thankful that everything wasn’t too untidy. My undressing was the complete opposite of Jen’s, in other words as quick as I could.

I lay down beside her intent on worshipping her body. Jen had other ideas, rolling me onto my back she straddled me guiding my cock into her hot, tight pussy.

“God that’s so good. I didn’t realise just how horny my stripping was. It was meant to get you in the mood, which obviously worked, but I’ve never felt so worked up before.” She panted as she rode my cock hard and fast. The ease of my entry was proof enough for me.

My hands gripped her hips, preventing her from rising that high that I slipped out. My eyes gorged on the vision astride my cock. Her perfect breasts, with hard nipples, bounced in time with my thrusts. The untrimmed, natural red curls lifting from mine momentarily allowing me to view our joining, before disappearing as she slamming back down on me. This was pure unadulterated lust, rutting like our bodies have been developed for over the millennia. At least, in this position, I was able to last long enough for Jen to have one massive climax. My own release was equally intense, pulling her down into a searing kiss as I spurted deep inside her. Then and only then did I think of that primal urge of creating a child. Right at that moment, all I wanted to do was to impregnate her. That desire only endured for as long as it took to empty my balls. As I recovered, getting Jen pregnant was the last thing I wanted.

Once my breathing was back to normal, I asked. “A bit late now, but are you protected?”

Jen, who now was lying on my chest, still astride me with my softening member still inside her, laughed. “Yes, thanks for asking as I didn’t really give you an opportunity to before.”

Once I had slid out, she curled up on top of me with her head just below my neck. I wrapped my arms around her feeling strangely protective of this diminutive young woman. In that position we both fell asleep. Waking up thirty minutes later was a bit icky, as our bodily fluids had merged and dried, almost sticking us together. I thought that I could do a lot worse than being stuck with her.

I had a shower of sorts, connected to the taps on my bath. There was no room for two, so separate showers were called for. After her shower, naturally going first, she donned my shirt, which actually reached her knees, and headed downstairs, asking where the booze was. I grabbed my quick shower before putting just my silk dressing gown on, and joining Jen, where I found a new addiction. I finger combed her wet hair for the next hour, until not even a trace of a tangle could be found, and then a bit longer. It was the most sensual thing I’d ever done. I paused only for a sip of my white wine. Jen loved my attention and at times almost purred. We shared few words, just revelling in the moment. The fact that Jen finished the rest of the bottle before I was half way through my first glass no doubt contributed to her ease.

We returned to bed where I got the chance to worship her body, in the process, discovering all her little erotic zones. Her ear lobes and neck below them was extremely sensitive and I spent a long time there. She enjoyed it when I softly kissed her closed eyes and when I gently bit her lower lip. Time stood still as I moved around her upper body. Kissing her nipples whilst stroking her neck seemed to up the anti a bit, as did scraping those nipples with my teeth. Some time later, I started my downward journey. Ever since Dot’s precise lessons, I’d enjoyed going down on a lover, relishing the intensity of feelings I could produce in them. Jen had one surprise left for me to discover. She had a small but untouched bush of bright red pubic hair. The shock, was its silky softness which I couldn’t get enough of, whether it was playing with it with my fingers or best of all rubbing my nose against it as I tongued below. Once my mouth was in action against her sex, Jen began to fidget. Adding my fingers and using them to search for that group of highly sensitive nerve endings in her pussy walls set her off like a rocket, almost breaking my nose.

“God that was so good again. Now put that dick of yours where it belongs.” She uttered after coming down.

“I don’t want to squash you... “ I started.

“Well that’s exactly what I want. Crush me, show me that I’m yours.”

So I did, although I took a lot of my weight on my arms. Because of the height difference it was a bit of a struggle to kiss her once I was again inside this incredible woman, but I still managed. Despite her urging I took my time moving slowly in and out, ensuring that I rubbed against her clit at the end of the in stroke. After coming so hard earlier I expected to last a good while. That was before I realised just how tight her vaginal muscles were gripping me. Our first coupling had been so full of just animal lust that it hadn’t registered. My brain said, slow and easy, take your time and cherish the moment. My body said, sod that, these sensations are far too good to go slow. My body won, though again not before Jen had come at least twice.

Some time later, minutes or hours, Jen said softly, “right you can get off now.”

I did and pulled her on top of me again as I’d loved the feeling earlier. Usually a poor sleeper and a fidgety one at that, I was amazed to wake up, in exactly the same position, with daylight streaming through my curtains. Jen was still asleep, so I just lay there wondering just what the hell had happened. I was scared, I already felt a strong affection for the pixie lying naked on top of me, yet it seemed to me that all she wanted was to get laid. Well, we’d done that and some, but I wasn’t looking forward to saying goodbye.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.