Dungeon Slut a New Chap - Cover

Dungeon Slut a New Chap

Copyright© 2021 by Writersblock

Chapter 14

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Many years later, a new addition to the slut family.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Shemale   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Aunt   BDSM   Rough   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Size   Transformation  

Roxy laid on the fuck bench across from Joy. I had Barbie straddle Roxanne’s face. She immediately began playing with daddies big cock, licking and sucking. She was watching mommy get a slow fucking from boss hog, but turned her head when she felt my hands on her ass.

“Are you ready baby? Cause once my fist goes in this pussy I’m not gonna take it easy.” After sticking my fist in a jar of lube it went into my nieces can’t with a slurp.

“Promises promises, I don’t think your woman enough to give me what I need.” Barbie said with a slight look of fear she turned back around to leave me to her fate.

I like when my niece plays tough, it excites me. I slapped her ass with my free hand while my fisting shows no mercy. I pound that pussy as hard as I can. She is moaning and trying to stuff her father’s cock in her mouth, to no avail. When my right arm tires I switch to my left, I am relentless. I can feel her orgasms one after the other. I’ve had enough of this bitch.

I have her sit on a huge dildo while I untie her mother. I don’t give Joy any time to stretch and enjoy herself. “Grab Barbie’s leg, throw it over your shoulder like this.” We soon had Barbie in the splits, a leg over each of our shoulders. “Roxy lay on the elevated bench.” The slut moved quick.

Roxanne was raised in the position, she held her giant rock hard cock steady. We moved Barbie into position. The cock head was pressing hard against her lubed cunt. Barbie pushed on the beam above her head, it just wouldn’t go past her pussy lips. “Joy, grab her leg in front of you and pull down.” I screamed at my apprehensive sister. I could tell she was nervous. “Just do it slut, as hard as you can, now. Our legs came off the ground. All of us were moaning and straining. And all of a sudden Barbie’s pussy began swallowing the giant cock. “Keep pulling, don’t stop, let’s see how much the slut can take.”

We watched as inch by inch kept disappearing, at about 10 inches deep she stopped.

Joy and I stepped back and let the little girl hang on her daddy’s cock. She looked funny with her legs dangling beside the table and a huge bulge in her belly.

“Look, I’m doing it, I’m taking daddies big cock.” Said Barbie reaching down to stroke her stretched clit. Joy stepped behind her and I stepped in front to give her balance while she got off. She came quickly, and son of a bitch if she didn’t drop another couple inches. I stroked the large lump in her belly wondering how we were going to get her off of this thing.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.