Dungeon Slut a New Chap - Cover

Dungeon Slut a New Chap

Copyright© 2021 by Writersblock

Chapter 13

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Many years later, a new addition to the slut family.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Shemale   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Aunt   BDSM   Rough   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Size   Transformation  

Another glorious morning, the birds are chirping, the sun is shining and my three sluts are sleeping in the dungeon where I left them. While in the kitchen I checked the monitor and see if any of the sluts are stirring. The dungeon door is left open, no reason to close it much these days.

Roxanne is still passed out right where I left her, except someone has attached a vacuum tube and its sucking her cock to gigantic portions. The 4 inch diameter clear acrylic tube, laid between her legs passed the knees with her cock filling the whole thing.

Barbie is waking realizing she fell asleep with her fist buried in her cunt again. Her sticky hand pulls on her pussy lips as she dislodges her fist. Barbie leaps to her feet, ready to start her slutty day. She immediately grabs her dildo suspenders, once the red bull sized rubber cock is buried in her cunt the suspenders go over her shoulders, holding the toy nicely. She reaches over and grabs her mother’s giant boob and shakes her awake.

Someone decided to fit Joy with a suction cup as well. She propped herself up on her elbows to see past her tits and smiled when she saw her pumped pussy.

“Hey sweetie, yank that thing off my puss, will you.” Barbie cracked a smile and did exactly what her mother told her and violently pulled the cup off of the two fat pussy lips, with a loud pop.

“This is so cool, I want to do my pussy next.” Said Barbie pulling the suspenders up forcing the large toy deeper into her excited pussy. She then pushed her hand deep into her mother’s fattened pussy. Barbie was soon on her knees her tiny ass sticking up invitingly, that fat pink dildo and straps cutting those fuckholes in half.

Roxanne was beginning to awaken. “Honey, leave your mamas pussy alone for a sec and get this thing off my cock.” Roxanne also propped on her elbows to see past her giant boobs.

Her elbow dripping with her mother’s juices, Barbie grabbed hold of the tube that was almost as large as her leg and pulled it off. The noise it made rivaled the noise of the pussy vacuum. Barbie was amazed at how big and soft it was at the same time, like the dildo shaped pillow she has in her room.

Before Barbie can begin stroking twink daddies Python.

“Hold on honey, let daddy pee first.” Barbie smiled excitedly and dragged daddy pulling on the fat hose hanging between his legs to the drain in the middle of the floor her little hand can’t even wrap around the massive cock. It’s funny watching her put down a towel to sit on. She wouldn’t want to get her ass dirty while daddy is peeing on her. She holds it with both hands like a fire hose. One hand in front, just behind the head, the other one 3 inches behind that one and there still so much cock left. After she is sufficiently soaked, she pulls Roxie’s cock toward the shower.

I turned my attention back to Joy who was retrieving boss hog from her dildo collection. She carried it with both hands of course to the dildo area. A place made so my sister can do some serious slut hole pounding. She attached it to the shaft that soon will be moving very quickly in and out of her fat pussy, which looks ridiculously huge between her skinny legs.

There are bars above her head so she can hang on, or be cuffed. This morning her feet will probably be planted on either side, but I might tie them up out of the way. I like when the dildo is pounding her so hard, lifts her in the air and drops her back down.

Joys giant pussy drips with anticipation, even though she’s done this a thousand times before. She is a true slut that will never tire of orgasms. Simply lifting her legs off the ground isn’t enough to push the massive piece of silicone into her cunt. She has to push with her arms and lift her feet off the at the same time. It doesn’t take long for her giant pussy lips to swallow the pink dildo. She she pushes the button on the remote which is strategically placed above her head on one of the bars. It moves slowly, but only at first. Soon it’s pounding her with blinding speed, then the strokes become longer. Her pussy is swallowing more and more. Eventually I see she’s about to pass out from pleasure, before she falls off I better step in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.