Dungeon Slut a New Chap - Cover

Dungeon Slut a New Chap

Copyright© 2021 by Writersblock

Chapter 12

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Many years later, a new addition to the slut family.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Shemale   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Aunt   BDSM   Rough   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Size   Transformation  

Joy should be home any time. This was one of the rare occasions she goes out by herself. Just a trip to the glory hole, to have herself strapped in and fucked senseless. I think she just wanted to fill up on cock, so she could watch her daughter hungrily lap her sloppy cunt clean, it’s been a favorite of Joys for a long time. Barbie always loved to lick mommies nasty holes, but lately she does it with an eagerness. She is becoming every bit the cock hungry whore, just like her mother.

The only thing I like better than watching my sister act the whore is watching the whole family. Ever since Barbie hit puberty, she has been trying very hard to be a bigger slut than her mother, and father. Catching her with two boys from down the street wasn’t that surprising, the fact they were double penetrating the little slut was a little surprising. The family decided she’s ready to participate in a motel gang bang.

We know the perfect prostitute paradise. Joy and Roxie have been visiting the sunshine motel, which is prostitute central since the highway was built. It’s not like the whores need to walk the streets, everything is done online now. Joy and Roxie would rent two motel rooms and whore themselves out for 10 or 12 hours. Most of the perverts want Joys slutty pussy, but Roxie gets her fair share of cocks looking for trannies. Barbie goes with us sometimes, but we only allow her a few select perverts to use her, we think she’s ready for more...

“Hello my little sluts, I am home.” Said Joy, bouncing through the open door of the dungeon. We knew she was coming because of the camera set up, so we all sat on the couch in anticipation. I was untying the laces on my knee high boots. Barbie was sitting on the couch her legs widespread stroking her meaty camel toe through the shorts she was now wearing. Roxanne was tired but still stroking her beer-can cock. We were all staring at the opening to our dungeon in anticipation. I was actually surprised Joy was still wearing the slut uniform she left with. Tight white Lycra shorts, a T-shirt made for a toddler that wrapped tightly around her big boobs, with the word SLUT stretched around them.

As she got closer we could see the crotch was soaking wet with who knows how many loads. She turned and bent over to show us her puckered ass has had a workout as well. She turned and looked at Barbie.

“Come here and suck mommies cunt clean, baby.” Joy said, licking her lips while stroking her soaking camel-toe.

Barbies hand never left her pussy as she walked. She bent over without bending her knees giving her daddy and I a great view of her tightly wrapped baby pussy. She began sucking the slime from the shorts without even removing them. This was kind of hot, so I decided to ride Roxie’s gargantuan cock while watching mother and daughter be a couple of cum sluts.

Her cock was soft but still the size of a 24 ounce beer can. I knew the way she stared with her tongue hanging out, that cock would grow to the size of Mr. Hankey’s boss hog XXXL (Joy’s favorite). I slowly stroked the growing cock, watching Barbie pull and yank at her mother’s tight shorts.

Once Joy was naked we all moved to the king size bed. My pussy eased down Roxanne’s giant cock. We watched Barbie enthusiastically eat her mommies cum-hole. I slowly pushed my pussy down on the gargantuan cock. Getting in to my rhythm I stared at what excited me. Daughter hungrily lapping mommies slutty cunt. I only have one speed on this pussy pleaser, slow and steady. Roxie is becoming agitated, my slow and steady fucking is only teasing her. I should’ve tied her down, but with my horniness I forgot. She tries grabbing my waist forcing me to pound my pussy to death. I slap her hands away. She must know I’m in charge. It only takes a few moments for me to orgasm, I climb off meat mountain and gesture for her to take what she wants.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.