Dungeon Slut a New Chap - Cover

Dungeon Slut a New Chap

Copyright© 2021 by Writersblock

Chapter 11

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Many years later, a new addition to the slut family.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Shemale   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Aunt   BDSM   Rough   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Size   Transformation  

Barbie tries hard to get her daddy’s cock into her little pussy. She’s bouncing up and down with no luck. Her fuck hole is just not ready. The little slut gets plenty of cock, just not like daddies gargantuan dick. I get a kick out of watching my niece become as much of a slut as her mommy and daddy.

Watching her rock back and forth on that softball trying force it in. After some time she gives up on taking that monster deep, and begins gyrating her wet pussy on daddies giant cock head. Right before her baby girl orgasm she reaches down and strokes as much of daddies cock as she can reach. Roxie’s toes begin to curl and that massive cock blows its load into Barbies little pussy.

Barbie is rocking back and forth cumming hard as jets of baby batter begin running down her leg.

Clapping my hands I announce, “good job Barbie, you’ll be able to take daddies cock in no time.”

“Thanks aunt Candy, maybe next time you can fist my cunt a little first. Said the cute little slut as she stepped down with her little fist buried in her pussy.”

“I don’t know, we tried that last time and you still only got the head in.” I mentioned as I walked towards Roxie lying on one of our many fuck benches. I wrapped a towel around her 24 ounce beer-can cock.

“Maybe next time we can try that pussy stretcher thing you have.” Said little Barbie in the shower douching her little pussy, still using her fist of course.

“That thing is made for horses baby, only mommy and daddy’s holes can take that thing.” I said as a matter of fact. The horny little slut just needs to understand an immature body like hers is just not ready for daddy. Maybe when she turns 18, but that’s a long way off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.