Lauren - Tag-teamed in Taiwan - Cover

Lauren - Tag-teamed in Taiwan

Copyright© 2021 by cv andrews

Lauren Continues Jason's Lesson

Erotica Sex Story: Lauren Continues Jason's Lesson - My daughter Lauren gets a great career opportunity in Taiwan. But after a dinner with her boss and his wife, her loneliness there causes her to succumb to their advances, and she finds herself involved, not only with her boss and his wife, but with their male friends - and maybe even with the boss's son and daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Squirting  

“Anyhow, I wasn’t worried about making Jason cum, even though he and I still had a lot more to accomplish before the night was over. I figured he’s a 15-year-old boy and he’d probably be hard again and ready to go in 15 minutes – maybe even less.

“I made a point of holding his cock inside my mouth after he’d finish cumming. I didn’t want him to think that I didn’t like his cum and that maybe he’d done something wrong. And besides – I liked the feel of that smooth young cock in my mouth and I was in no hurry to let it go.

“Finally I backed off his cock, kind of reluctantly, and guided his hips back onto the bed and I sat down next to him, and then it just hit me that I should kiss him – I thought that if he was going to be a good lover he needs to know what it’s like for his partner, and that meant knowing what his own cum tastes like. So I put my fingers under his chin and turned his head toward me and I put my lips right next to his and said, ‘Now, kiss me like we did before,’ and he got this strange look on his face, like ‘Really, I am to kiss you after releasing in your mouth?’ but I guided his lips to me and there really wasn’t any polite way for him to avoid it so he touched my lips.

“But then once we touched and he realized that he wasn’t going to die and that it wasn’t even yucky, I guess the taste and maybe the idea got to him, that what he was tasting was the taste of sex, and I guess it turned him on and he really started kissing me, and eventually I had to pull away from him and tell him there were other things we needed for him to learn.

“So then I told him, ‘Jason, you know how you liked it, how it made you feel good when I put your cock – your yinjing? – into my mouth? Well, girls and women like it when you put your mouth on their ... I don’t know what you call it, but where I am from we call it a woman’s “pussy,” and sometimes, especially the inside part, we call a “cunt.” Now, Jason, it’s time for you to do for me what I just did for you. It’s time for you to make me feel good like that.

“I had expected some kind of resistance from him to the idea, like disgust at the thought, or maybe downright disbelief that a man would do that – actually put his mouth down there – but instead he just said, ‘Alright.’

“So I said that this part might be easiest if we were both completely undressed. His track pants were already in a pile on the floor so I had him stand up so I could remove the warmup jacket he was wearing, and when he stood up he was almost exactly as tall as I was without my heels, and I thought, ‘We should fit together nicely when we ... when we’re not standing.’

“Over the course of our ‘lesson,’ Jason had already taken off my blouse and bra and I had slipped off my slacks before I kneeled down to ... to suck him. So that left me in just my skimpy black panties, and that gave me the idea that it could be the occasion for another lesson, but I thought I’d do it a different way. So this time I did it as a request. I said, ‘Jason, would you do something for me? Would you please help me take my panties off?’ And once again his face got that ‘Jackpot!’ look, but he wasn’t sure he knew the right way to begin, so I decided on playing out one of my fantasies – having a teenage boy kneeling in front of me, with his face right in front of my pussy, with his hands on my hips, peeling off my panties.

“So I told him, ‘So you don’t have to bend over, it might be easiest if you kneel in front of me. That way you can take my panties all the way down to the floor and I can step out of them.’ Then I got this wicked seductive feeling – my pussy actually started creaming – and I said, ‘Would you like that, Jason, would you like to have me step out of my panties for you?’

“Well, you could damn well bet he’d like that! The look on his face was priceless, and he actually gulped, but that didn’t stop him, and he instantly dropped to his knees in front of me and grabbed the side bands of my bikini panties and started pulling on them and I had to slow him down. I told him, ‘Do it slowly, Jason. That way it’ll last longer – for both of us,’ so he slowed down and didn’t hurry, but in a few seconds I was still standing there, pantiless, with my pussy right in front of him, and I just had to pull him to me and feel his face pressed against my pussy...”

That’s when I realized that I was getting so taken-up in Lauren’s story that I could practically feel myself between her thighs, with my face pressed up against her soft pussy, and the scent of her musk...

But before I could take things any farther, she continued with the story.

“Since his face was already in the right position, I said, ‘Here – let’s get on the bed – it’ll be lots easier,’ and I laid out on the bed and let my legs just fall apart, and I didn’t have to say anything, Jason just fell between my legs and I opened them a little wider for him and he dove in and started licking and sucking. Well, I was surprised, to say the least. Young Jason knew his way around a pussy, and he had me humping back against him and holding – pushing – his head against me and grinding against his face and ... I spread my legs wider so he could get in even deeper. I even pulled my legs back so he could get to my asshole if he wanted, but he didn’t take the bait – guess that would have been a bit advanced for him at this stage – but Dad, it would have blown my mind if he’d stuck his tongue there!

“But anyhow, I don’t know how long he ate me, and I did have to tell him that he should spend more time on the little ‘button’ that was up toward the top. But Dad – he was really into it! And once I told him to do more things with my ‘button’ it was like I couldn’t get enough and I started saying things like, ‘That’s it, Jason – suck my clit – oh, yeah, like that!’ and ‘Oh, Jason, you’re eating my pussy so good!’ And like before, out of the corner of my eye I caught a glimpse of someone outside the doorway, only this time it was Hanna that was peeking in, and her hand was under her skirt and she was moving it like crazy until Shin appeared and shooed her away, but then Shin came back to watch, and her hand disappeared under her skirt and she was frigging herself the way Hanna had.

“And then I just started babbling, stuff like ‘oh, shit’ and ‘oh, fuck,’ and even ‘That’s it – eat my cunt, you little prick’ – and Dad, he did! The little shit ate me so good that finally I couldn’t take any more and just exploded, and my hips bounced up and down like I had no control over them, and I put my hands on the back of his head and pressed his face into my pussy, and I think I might have been a little out of control because I finally felt him pushing his hands against me, trying to get his head free because he couldn’t breathe...

“Dad – I need it – I need you to be Jason – to eat me like he did. I need you to just go crazy on your little girl’s cunt so I can feel that again...”

As they say, she didn’t have to ask twice. In fact, her story had gotten me to the point where if she hadn’t asked me, I was going to force her back on our bed and put my head between those long legs and do all those things that she – and I – have done so many times since ... since that very first time.

I pushed her back – not gently – and she let her legs fall apart, and I pushed them even farther apart and dived in between them. I controlled myself enough that I stopped to smell her – smell the musk that was coming from her pussy. Then I lowered my face to taste the treasure that was between her legs, and it was then I discovered that recalling her story had apparently gotten my daughter to the point where her pussy was absolutely dripping – literally.

I stuck out my tongue and started lapping up the juices that were pouring from her, and it was so nasty that I started to get dizzy. But then I felt her hands on my head, guiding me up, up to where I could slip that tongue inside her oozing pussy. I guess she didn’t want any tongue play on her labia or her pussy lips – she wanted penetration. She wanted my tongue – as much as she and I could manage – inside of her, licking and probing inside her sex.

Then I heard her voice, coaching me, encouraging me. Only it wasn’t my name that she was using.

“That’s it, Jason, put your tongue inside me – put your tongue inside Hsiao-jie Lauren – show her how good you are – show Lauren how much you like eating her pussy. Oh, fuck, Jason, you eat my pussy so good!”

Well, if that’s what my darling needs, then that’s what I’ll try to give her.

“Oh, Jason, remember the little ‘button’ – my clit. Yes, that’s it! Higher. Yesss! Suck on it, Jason, suck it.”

I put my lips around Lauren’s swollen clit and ran my tongue around it, the way I know she likes, the way that gets her almost to the point of cumming. Then I stopped swirling my tongue and started sucking, first gently, then a little harder, and then, when felt her hips start to raise up and I knew she was approaching the point where she wanted to cum, I used my teeth and gently squeezed on her clit,...

And that’s when her body went rigid, and she actually howled, “Oh, shit, Jason – that’s so damn good! Oh, god, suck my cunt, you little shit.”

So I sucked on her cunt – on her clit – harder than I normally would – maybe harder than I ever have before. My reward was having her soak my face with even more juice. I felt her nails digging into my scalp as she pressed me into her, so much that like the “real” Jason, I finally had to push away from her just so I could breathe.

And we lay there, breathless, Lauren from her colossal climax, me from having my face pressed hard into her pussy for so long. Finally I slid up her body and gently kissed her, and she saw how wet my face was and she licked me around my lips, tasting herself.

My daughter looked up at me. “I hope that was OK, Dad. I mean, the part about me calling Jason’s name? I mean, I hope that didn’t make you feel bad, or even hurt you – you know I’d never want to do that, don’t you? But I got so turned on, remembering the time with Jason, and I got so into it remembering how it was while I was telling you about it, and I just wanted to experience it all again. Was it OK, Dad?”

My thoughts? “How can I complain, Princess? You were so excited, and so turned-on, and I got to share that with you – for you to share it with me. So ... I guess ... if you ever want me to be Jason again,...”

Lauren stopped me, and she looked at me and gently kissed me and said, “I love you, Dad.”

“I love you, Princess.”

I rolled over onto my back and Lauren rolled over and snuggled into my shoulder, and we cuddled there like that until Lauren asked, “So, do you want to hear what happened next...?”

“After Jason surprised me by doing such a great job of eating me, I just had to ask him. ‘That’s not the first time you’ve used your mouth on a girl’s pussy, is it, Jason?’ and without the slightest hesitation or embarrassment he said, ‘No, I’ve done it a bunch of times with Hanan. She’s not exactly like you. Also, sometimes when I do it she pees. She says that those times when she pees are the best ones.’

“I told him that sometimes I pee, too, when a man kisses me there, but that it’s usually only when he also has his fingers inside of me, massaging my pussy inside. But then I had to ask the next logical question. ‘If you lick and kiss Hanan’s pussy often – does she ever take your yinjing – your cock – into her mouth?’ and he quickly said yes, ‘but we’ve never done it the way you did with me. She’s never taken me all the way inside her mouth like you did and rubbed it ‘til it squirts.’

“But then he added, I’m sure as a compliment, ‘But Hanan’s nowhere as good at it as you are!’ Well, you can just imagine how proud that made me feel, being told that my oral skills were better than a 14-year-old’s!

“So we’re lying next to each other on the bed and I’m stroking Jason’s cock, and like I suspected, he’s hard in no time, so I decided to test him a little and I asked him, ‘You know what would be nice, Jason?’ and of course, he didn’t have a clue, so I told him, ‘You know the way I’m touching you now – does that feel good?’ and he said yes, and I said, ‘Well, it would feel good for me if you could touch me like I’m touching you.’

“And he says ‘OK,’ but he still didn’t have any idea of what to do, so I had to take his hand and guide it down to between my legs. I let go of him, but he still didn’t know what to do, so I told him to take one or two fingers and move them around my pussy, and then I thought to add, ‘You know – like you did with your tongue earlier.’ When I said that, I could almost see the light bulb go on, and he started fingering me like he’d done with his lips and tongue earlier, and like I told you, that worked out pretty well for both of us!

“To tell the truth, I was getting off just stroking his cock. I never would have believed how wonderful it would be, jacking him off, feeling that young, stiff cock with that beautiful smooth skin, sticking straight up from those slim boy thighs. Then add to that the feel of his hands, and his long slim fingers sliding through the folds of my slit. And he even remembered about my clit, and it seemed like he was using his fingers the way he used his tongue on it earlier, and I have to tell you, it was feeling real good and I had to slow myself down and remember that there was an agenda for tonight.

“We were both naked next to each other on a bed, and now was the time for me to fulfill my role as Jason’s teacher. I thought about what to do, and I realized that it wasn’t really necessary to cover foreplay, because all that we had been doing since we were together would qualify as foreplay. Instead, I took my hand off his cock and gently removed his hand from my pussy, and I took his chin between my thumb and fingers and turned him so we were facing each other and I said, ‘Jason, I think it’s time for us, don’t you?’

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.