Okinawa: Revisited - Cover

Okinawa: Revisited

Copyright© 2021 by Mushroom

Chapter 8

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The experiences of a Marine when he is stationed on the Japanese island of Okinawa. He meets an amazing lady, and things go from there. Notice, this is a cleaned up and edited version of a story I first posted in 1996.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Workplace   Sharing   DomSub   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Prostitution  

The next day, Brad and I drove to work together. We decided that why should we waste gas by both of us driving separate cars, when we would be going to and from the same places. I was surprised when the Regimental Sergeant Major called me into his office just after lunch. Once I was there, he told me that the night-club had become public knowledge to both him and the Colonel, and that I would have to do something about it.

“You see,” he told me. “The problem is not as much the club. It’s the guys you have there one night a week. The Colonel does not like the idea of his Marines prostituting themselves, and that has to stop.”

We talked for a bit, and agreed that the show next week would be the last. It had become too widely known, and the Marines in it were not a secret any longer. That gave us two shows left, and a chance to make an announcement. He said that three or four shows a year would probably be overlooked, but every week was just too much.

Brad and I talked on the way home, and decided that next weeks show would be the ultimate show. And that small, private shows and parties would probably be OK also occasionally.

Itsu and Martha, along with the rest of the girls were a little upset at this, but said they said they could live with it. In fact, Martha was the one that suggested the last show should be all-nude. Brad said that that would probably not be a problem, and the two of them started to make posters up on her computer to announce the closing of “Chippendale’s Far East”.

That night, we handed all of the ladies a flier as they entered, announcing the final show was next week. It did not say that it would be full nude however, we decided to leave that a secret. The ladies were obviously depressed, but realized that they would have to live with it.

The guys all agreed to do the last show nude, and that during the last dance, they would all get on-stage, and remove their masks. Since the girls had never seen their faces before with the exception of Amy, this would maybe help them in getting future private parties with them.

The next night, Brad, Amy, Itsu, and I went out on the town. After having tempura at a nice restaurant, we went to a night club and danced until almost midnight. We all fell asleep in our bed, cuddled up with our respective partners.

The next morning, Brad got up to take a shower, and Amy rolled over to curl up with me. Before I knew it, both her and Itsu were caressing me, and Amy was playing with my cock under the sheets. I told her that Brad might not like it, but she gave a saucy little giggle and said that as long as Itsu and I did not mind his being with her occasionally, they had decided it was OK if she was with me.

That was how our informal swapping arrangement started. When Brad came back out, Amy was sitting on my cock, and bucking her tight pussy up and down as I kissed Itsu. He came over, and dropped the towel as he caressed Itsu’s nude back. She rolled over, taking his cock into her mouth as Amy continued to ride me.

Amy was still wearing her nightgown, draping it over us to hide our joined private parts. I had been teasing her nipples through the thin silk, and they stood up like two hard pebbles through the material. I could feel her getting close, and I had to hurry myself, so I could get ready for work.

I pulled her down, kissing deeply as her vagina spasmed around me, and I had my own orgasm, spraying into her as I cupped her delightful ass. We kissed one more time, then apologized as I had to get a shower myself.

I took a quick shower, and came out just before Brad came in Itsu’s mouth, kissing Amy as he did. We both got dressed as Amy took her own shower, then we kissed our girls goodbye before we left, both of them nude and us clothed.

The next week was a blur, mostly being involved in work, my plans for my vacation, and the last Male review. That Monday, the crowd was larger than any of us expected. They filled the place, and were standing around the bar and along the back wall. We actually pulled down some tables and chairs from the girl’s apartments, just to try and give more of them a place to sit.

Things went as normal, but the girls all gasped when Tom removed his g-string, his long cock bobbing as he danced. Then they went wild, actually reaching up for him when he came to the edge of the stage.

One lady motioned to me, and I went over to her. Recognizing her just before I got there as the Colonel’s wife. We chatted for several minutes, and she told me that she did not like the fact that the club was closing. She gave me a few ideas, and I said that I would consider them. She surprised me, giving me her home phone number, and the times I should call to get a hold of her. It seems that she wanted to attend any future functions, and would like to know of them in advance! Not as a spy, but because she liked to watch also. She also promised not to tell her husband about this last night here.

As each guy came out, the girls went nuts, most of them seeing them nude for the first time. And the action in the booths was heavy. Most of the guys were pounced on as soon as the reached the floor, and I could tell that a lot of hand jobs and other things were going on. I saw couples leaving for the hotel several times, and knew that the guys would be worn out for a week after this.

The only exception was Brad. As whenever his dance finished, he went up to our apartment, where he would wait with Amy until his next dance. If this was not love starting up, I do not know what. The final dance, the guys all got up together, and the yelling was extremely loud when they all dropped their briefs. Fourteen guys all nude on stage together. I was on-stage myself, introducing them individually, wearing my tux as was usual. Then when they started to remove their masks, the place went wild.

However, there was one surprise left, and I had not been let in on it. I was about to thank the ladies for coming, when my mike died. I heard Amy come over the PA, telling them that there was one dancer left.

The guys all started to chant “Mike”, and I felt a little pale as the gals in the audience started to join in. Amy said that the show should not end without my having at least one dance. The girls went nuts, and I tried to refuse. However, they really were screaming for me to join the guys, and I saw Itsu was also yelling.

I started to dance then, slowly removing my tux. I carefully chose who to toss my clothes to, Itsu getting my jacket, and tossing my cummerbund to another regular. I knew that it was traditional here for the stripper, male or female, to kiss whoever was the recipient of their clothes. That was something Martha had started in her first week. I tossed my shirt to the Colonel’s wife, and she waved it in the air, like a trophy. The shoes and socks went off-stage, as I was not going back out there barefoot.

My pants were next, those being caught by a cute young black girl, maybe 19 years old. The girls were going nuts now, as I was only wearing my briefs, white cotton, as I was not expecting to do this. Amy placed on a slow “bump-and-grind” song, and I took my time. I teasingly lowered them, only to pull them back up. I pulled my leg band up a few times, teasing them with a glimpse of my balls before pulling it back down.

I was now a little nervous, because another tradition was that whoever caught the briefs was supposed to have “first call” on having time with the dancer either in a booth, or upstairs. I saw Amy in the crowd now, and looked to see Martha in the DJ booth. I turned my back, removing my briefs, showing the girls my ass. They went nuts, and I decided to throw them to Amy.

I turned around, and was shocked as half of the girls were reaching up to get my briefs. I wadded them into a ball, and Amy nodded as I got ready to throw them. I was half hard, and girls were reaching for me, some of them actually touching my legs and thigh as I tossed them to Amy.

However, another girl had other ideas, and reached out, grabbing them in mid-flight. I had no choice but to finish the dance, and left to put on a robe and slipped into some sandals that the girls had brought down for me. The last hour was normally spent with no dancing, just socializing, and relaxing before the club closed.

Wearing the robe and sandals, I went to recover my clothes. Itsu made me promise not to break tradition as I kissed her, and that I would have to give the ladies a kiss to recover my stuff. One by one, I made the rounds, kissing them to get my clothes back. The Colonel’s wife gave me a very nice kiss, again apologizing for what her husband was doing. The black girl gave me a nice, deep kiss. Our tongues did a little dance as I gently caressed her boobs, and she caressing my cock through the opening in the robe.

Finally it was time to recover my briefs, and found the holder sitting in a booth. I sat next to her, and her hand went immediately to my knee as I bought both of us a drink. We introduced ourselves, and Kathy and I chatted as we drank, and I looked her over. She was actually rather pretty, but I was unable to determine her ethnic heritage. She was dark skinned, and her facial features could have been Hispanic, Asian, or American Indian.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.