Okinawa: Revisited - Cover

Okinawa: Revisited

Copyright© 2021 by Mushroom

Chapter 6

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The experiences of a Marine when he is stationed on the Japanese island of Okinawa. He meets an amazing lady, and things go from there. Notice, this is a cleaned up and edited version of a story I first posted in 1996.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Workplace   Sharing   DomSub   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Prostitution  

The next few weeks passed the same as always. I worked up north, and went home in time to help out with the busiest part of the night. We were always closed on Monday and Tuesday, which gave everybody two nights off. This allowed Itsu and I to go to dinner, or just relax at home.

It was then that I had another idea. Itsu and the girls were complaining that there was nothing for the women to do around here. There were bars like this for the men, but nothing for the women. Tenko said that SHE enjoyed it, and that caused everybody to laugh. Tenko had quickly become “one of the girls”. She tended to hang around, even on her days off. Her and Itsu had quickly become friends, and she even had dinner with us a few times.

I was about to tell them about some of the clubs in the US when it hit me. Why not make this place one of those clubs? Chippendale’s was popular with the ladies back in the US. And there were a lot of ladies around here. Why not have male strippers one night a week? We could make Mondays “Lady’s Night”, from 6 at night to midnight. And on those nights, the men stripped for the women. I mentioned it to them, and they all loved the idea. The only problem was where to get the guys.

I mentioned using some Servicemen, but with masks to hide their faces. Since they could get in trouble, this would help prevent that. We could get nine or ten studs, then turn them loose. I started making a list, and started to approach some of the guys the next week.

I talked quietly to ten guys I knew from Base. All of them had well built bodies, and liked the idea of showing them off. Itsu and I decided that we would split the tips with them 50%-50%, and let them use the Hotel for free whenever they wanted if a room was available. They all liked the idea of also getting laid, and even being paid for it.

We set the first one up for two weeks, and started advertising it. We had two large guys passing flyers out to women on the street, and posted them everywhere we were sure women would see them. Tenko even told us she had been posting them in bathrooms all over the island.

The night of the first “Chippendale’s: Far East” performance was unbelievable. When we opened the doors, there were already fifteen women waiting outside. Several were even Japanese. They all entered, and bought a drink. Ten minutes later, they were all yelling for the guys. I was MC for the evening, and walked out on stage with Itsuko.

I had bought a Tuxedo for this, and was wearing it. Itsu was in a beautiful evening gown, matching black silk. Together, we were quite a pair.

We welcomed the ladies, and told them that the show would be starting soon. I informed them that we would be doing this every Monday for as long as there was interest, and I got an enthusiastic cheer for that.

I left the stage, then introduced Tom. Tom was a Lance Corporal that worked with me. He was black, and had a body of a track star. He came on stage wearing a waiter’s uniform. He even had a small tray. He started doing a break-dance, all the while keeping a glass of coloured water that looked like wine balanced on the tray. Half-way through the first dance, he downed the glass, then tossed the tray backstage. He did a few more gyrations, then removed his jacket.

The women went wild when they saw his bare chest. He had coated it with baby oil, and it shined under the stage lights. The second song started, and it was a slow, jazzy bump and grind number. He ripped off his trousers which had velcro on the sides, and danced in a small g-string. The ladies went nuts, and several started tossing money onto the stage. At the end of the song, he went and collected the money, thanking each of the ladies.

I then introduced the next man. Brad was a Corpsman, and started in his Sailor’s Uniform. He did the classic “In The Navy”, by the Village People. The women went wild with each pelvic thrust of the song. For the second song, he grabbed the front of his uniform and ripped. It also had velcro and ripped into two parts, showing him in a tight g-string.

By now, the other men were circulating through the crowd. They all were either wearing masks, or heavy makeup. I saw several couples in booths. One booth had a woman, and I recognized her as the wife of an officer masturbating a Corporal from the one of the grunt units who was dressed up as a Cop. Another one had Tom finger banging a white gal. Brad was disappearing upstairs with a homely looking gal. Her ass was large, but she obviously had money.

Soon, all of the guys were involved with a gal if they were not on stage. At the end of the night, all of them were happy, but exhausted. I was looking forward to having tomorrow night off myself. Most of the guys had cum three and sometimes four times, and made almost $300 each. Before he left, Brad admitted to me that the gal he fucked upstairs was in the Airforce. And even though she was kinda plain, she was one of the best fucks he had ever had.

The next night, I had made special plans. I left Itsu instructions to be dressed in her Black silk dress again, and to be waiting for me. I stopped at the Hotel, and got into a suit before I picked her up. I changed in Martha’s room, and she was already dressed. She waited in the car while I went to get Itsu. She was surprised to see Martha with us, but said nothing.

We went to a nice restaurant, and had a marvelous dinner. Afterwards, we went to a nightclub, and we all danced for a couple of hours. When we left, we went to our place. I brought a box up with us, and told Itsu to go into the bedroom, and put it on as Martha and I cuddled together on the couch. Itsu left the room, then we heard a gasp from the bedroom.

Five minutes later, Itsu came out and joined us. She was wearing a short green silk negligee. It went down just above her knee, and was snug against her breasts. Martha and I could see her nipples clearly through it. I winked at Martha, and she took over.

She walked over to Itsu, and took her into her arms. She then gently kissed her. After a moment of hesitation, Itsu returned the kiss. Soon, both of them were sitting on the couch next to me, caressing each other’s breasts as they kissed.

Itsu was the first to go beyond that, moving her hand and opening Martha’s blouse to caress her breasts. Martha broke off, and laid back. As she started to do that, I quickly moved to the recliner to give them more room. Itsuko’s hands trembled as she removed Martha’s clothes. Here I was, watching my lover remove the clothes of another woman. I removed my own clothes, and sat back to watch.

Itsu started to suckle at her breasts and Martha sighed, holding her head to her. I was still amazed at how small and young Martha looked. She looked more like she was 13 than 19. She still shaved her pubic hair, to add to that illusion. Itsu moved her hand down, and started caressing her pubic region. She spent quite a while fondling Martha, and brought her to an orgasm. After she recovered, Martha became a little more aggressive. She stood up, and took Itsu’s hand to guide her to the bedroom. Once there, she removed Itsu’s negligee, and started kissing her way down her body.

She paused at her breasts, suckling on her nipples. Then she was kissing her way down her belly. Itsu gasped when she started licking her vulva. Martha licked her a minute, then stood up.

Itsu started kissing her again passionately. I could see her licking her own juices off of Martha’s face. Martha then took her to the bed, and made her lay down on it. She then squatted over her face, and pressed her face into Itsu’s pussy. In a flash, Itsu had her hands on Martha’s ass and was doing the same back.

I watched the two ladies eating each other out, listening to their moans as I leaned against the door frame. I was incredibly turned on, but simply watched. This was Itsuko’s time, so I let her enjoy herself. After almost an hour, and many orgasms each, they finally broke apart.

Itsu saw me, and asked me to join them in bed. The three of us cuddled, then the girls both started to caress me. Martha moved her head down, at the same time Itsu started to move herself up. I felt a mouth sucking on my cock at the same time I started to lick Itsu. I slid my tongue as far into her as I could. I reached up and grasped her breasts, gently squeezing and feeling them as I ate my lover out. At the same time, Martha was doing wonderful things with her mouth. Within minutes, I was about to cum. I bucked my hips, letting her know that I was close. She did not let off, and I shot a huge load of cum. Martha swallowed it, and continued to suck on me until I got hard again.

Martha then moved up, and sat on my re-hardened cock. I had Itsu get up, and turn around. I had her sit on my face again, this time facing Martha. I continued to eat her out, and I could tell they were kissing and caressing each other. I felt a finger slide into Martha’s pussy next to my cock. It made her feel even tighter, if that was possible. I reached up to cup Itsu’s breasts, and found a small pair of hands already there. Martha lifted hers up, and pressed them on top of mine. Itsu started moaning then, and came on my face. A few seconds later, I felt Martha squeezing my cock as she also had another orgasm. Unable to wait any longer, I squirted her full of my cum.

We spent the night together, and all of us made love one more time before I left for work. When I left, they were again involved in another 69.

Just before lunch, I was called into the Administration Office. It seems that my orders were in, and I was being transferred back to North Carolina. I expressed my desire to stay, and I was sent to the Career Planner’s Office. We talked for a bit, and even though it was unusual as I had already been here for over three years, he put in a package to extend my tour here for another three years. I took it to the Colonel, and after talking for a bit he signed off on it. Now all that was left was to send it to Washington, and hope they agreed. The only possible problem was that they wanted me to go to the infantry school as an instructor. If it came to a power struggle between my current unit and the school, the school would win. When I got home, I told Itsu about what had happened. She cried for a bit, but pulled herself together. We went downstairs, and life went on.

We were both surprised at the amount of money that we were bringing in. We decided that we could make a few changes. We made an offer on the Hotel, and the owner gladly sold it. He was making money for the first time in ten years, but wanted out as he knew that could change at any time. We converted half of the lower floor into an expansion of the club itself. The upper floor was connected to a door in our apartment, and the apartment he had lived in was converted into a nicer one. The door at our level was nice, as now we could enter the hotel and go to see one of the girls without having to go downstairs.

We also added some more girls. This time, we hired a few local Japanese girls. This helped bring more variety to our ladies. We now had eighteen girls, and were looking to hire somebody full-time to help us manage the place. Itsu and I talked about it, and decided to ask Martha. She was both well liked by the girls, and a whiz with math. She did a lot of our accounting already.

We asked Martha to come upstairs, and we made our offer. It would mean more money, and a nicer room for her to live in as she would move out of the one she shared and get the old owner’s apartment to herself. She was very enthusiastic, but that stopped when we told her that she would have to get a drivers license. Suddenly, she changed her mind, and said no. Then she started to cry and left. Itsu and I were both confused and worried, so we went to find her. She was not in the bar, nor in her room. We both went looking for her, and found her in the park at the top of a hill about a quarter mile away. She was inside a small viewing tower, crying.

I stayed below, while Itsu went up to talk to her. After almost what seemed like forever, Itsu asked me to come up. Martha was no longer crying, but both her and Itsu had tears in their eyes.

“Go on and tell Mike what you told me” Itsu said it in a way that left no room for argument.

“I’m, I’m, I’m sorry. I did not mean for it to go this far, I did not mean for the lie to go on for so long.” At this, she broke down crying again.

I took her into my arms, and held her as sobs wracked her small body. I told her that we loved her, and no matter what it was, we would try to forgive her. Then she told me her secret.

“I’m only sixteen years old.”

I thought I would die! I’d had sex with her several times now, and she was a minor! I asked her what had happened, and she told us her story.

Her mom had abandoned her when she was 4, and she lived in an orphanage afterwards. She got a job as a clean-up girl in a brothel, and ran away from the orphanage. When she was 13, she was raped buy one of the customers. After that, she decided to go ahead and sell her body since she was already soiled.

She worked on the street at first. Then an older whore took pity on her, and got her a job at the strip club we met her at. The owner convinced her to shave her sparse pubic hair, and to claim that she was 18. That way, the guys would think she only looked young.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.