Okinawa: Revisited - Cover

Okinawa: Revisited

Copyright© 2021 by Mushroom

Chapter 9

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The experiences of a Marine when he is stationed on the Japanese island of Okinawa. He meets an amazing lady, and things go from there. Notice, this is a cleaned up and edited version of a story I first posted in 1996.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Workplace   Sharing   DomSub   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Prostitution  

The day after my leave started, we flew to Los Angeles. This time, we spent three days with my parents. Both were happy to meet my soon-to-be wife. I rented a car at the airport, and Itsu insisted on wearing a traditional Kimono to meet them. She said it was a family tradition, and she wanted to continue.

They were impressed by her manners, and the hand embroidered kimono was truly beautiful. We went to a Japanese Restaurant, and they were very impressed also. Itsu was the center of attention, and we were given complimentary drinks and desert, seeing that this was her first visit to the US, and we had been recently engaged.

When we got back, Itsu changed, and came back out in jeans and a large t-shirt. She and my mom started talking about wedding plans, and my dad and I talked about the bar. I quietly told him that it was a strip bar, and he was not real surprised. I did not tell him that sex was also sold there, but being former military himself he probably suspected that.

The next four days, I took Itsu out sightseeing. Disneyland, Universal Studios, museums, and the beach were several of the stops. At Santa Monica, she giggled, and shaded her eyes, claiming “I can see home from here!”

We flew to North Carolina, and were met by Lori at the airport. She gave both of us a warm hug, then we left for her place. Mark got there shortly after we did, and he was a nice guy. He actually looked a lot like me, and that surprised me a little.

The four of us shared a wonderful dinner, with each of us giving a short version of our life’s stories. We gave a brief version of what the club was like, and about our engagement. Mark had just become a junior partner at the law firm, and Lori was moving to another firm nearby so there would be no problems between work and home. We shared drinks in the living room, and then retired to bed. Itsu and I made love, then fell asleep.

Lori was taking two weeks off before starting her new job, so we spent a lot of time together. The three of us drove around the sites, and even spent a day in Jacksonville, seeing friends and the sites there. I even showed Itsu our old house, and she was surprised we could buy something like that when I was a Corporal.

Two nights before we left, I was having problems sleeping, and went out into the living room to watch TV. An hour or so later, Lori came in also and curled up in my arms. She knew about my occasional sleeping problem, and we simply cuddled and talked about our new lives.

Mark was out of town that night, having to go to Myrtle Beach South Carolina to do some investigation for a case he was working on. So it was just the three of us. Lori was wearing her white nightgown again, and it made me a little nervous. Even though it was over between us, I still got aroused seeing her in it. We started talking about her and Mark, and I mentioned how much he looked like me.

Mark was a great guy, and she admitted that his similarity to me was one of the things that attracted her. “He’s different from you in a lot of ways though. For one, he is not as adventurous in bed, but I’m slowly changing that.”

Then she giggled, saying that he almost had a fit, the first time she suggested anal sex. “That was last weekend. We did not do it, but I will get him to do me that way eventually. So at the moment, my ass is still yours.”

She leaned closer to me, and giggled again when she pressed her arm lightly against my groin, feeling my erection. “Itsu and I did a little talking the other day. Seems that you keep her very ‘happy’, she says. I’m glad for both of you, honest. You know how girls are. We even did a little comparing of lovemaking styles between the two of you. You should be happy to know that you won with both of us. In fact, she told me that she would have no problem with you and I saying ‘goodbye’ tonight.”

I was startled by this, and she turned to look at me. “Honest, she said it would be OK. I would never lie to you again. I may bend the rules a little, but not lie. And I like her far to much to hurt her.”

I was a little surprised at this admission, and asked her what rules she had bent. She looked a little embarrassed, and admitted that she had sex with another person during the last two years. But since it was not a man, there was no penetration, so not really sex. This surprised me a little, as it never occurred to me that she might be bisexual. We talked about it, and she said that the girl and her were lovers off and on for about three months. It was more than just sex, the closeness being what she needed.

“But I would like to make love to you, one last time. If you say no, I will understand of course. Mark even told me before he left that this would be a good time for us to say goodbye. I think he knew I was considering this, so took the trip now. He really is a very understanding person.”

I told her that I would be right back, and went back to my bedroom. Itsu woke up when I laid down next to her, and asked what was going on. I explained to her what Lori had said, and she told me to go back out there.

“She still loves you, and I know that you love her. I want our life together to start with no regrets. If you not do this now, you may always wonder what would have happened. I only ask that you come back to me before you go to sleep.”

We kissed, and I went back out to the living room. I turned off the TV, and placed a CD into the stereo, then turned on the gas log in the fireplace. The soft light was wonderful, and we cuddled again.

Soon, we were making out, and she was pulling my pajamas off of me. Once nude, she proceeded to give me one of her wonderful blowjobs. I played with her long hair, loving the feel. When I got close, I gently pulled her off, then proceeded to kiss and strip her, kissing my way down her body as I went.

I spent ten minutes on her breasts. I gently suckled, then sucked harder, trying to bring her off this way. She must have been really turned on, because she cried out, an held me to her as she came, moaning my name. I moved up and kissed her as she came back down, holding me close.

I continued to gently caress her breasts and belly, and soon started to kiss my way down again. I played with her breasts for a minute, then continued my way down. I knew she did not want to be teased tonight, so when I got to her groin, I proceeded to lick and kiss her vulva.

Lori went crazy, moaning and clutching my head as I ate her out. Soon, she was yelling “Yes!” as she approached orgasm. As I brought her over the edge, she called my name out and clutched her legs around my head.

I ate her sweet pussy, licking my way up and down, then sliding my tongue into her as far as I could. Soon she was calling out again, swearing and yelling as I brought her to another climax.

I had almost forgotten how vocal Lori can be during our love making. Although normally we were alone in the house when we did, this was not the case this time. I lay with my head on her belly, feeling Lori slowly rubbing her pelvis against my chest. I waited for her to catch her breath again, then kissed my way slowly up her belly and chest.

I finally looked up, then I caught some movement out of the corner of my eye. I looked into the hallway, and saw Itsu standing there. She was wearing the same white nightgown she had our first night together. She had obviously been watching us, and her nipples were hard, visible through the thin silk.

I quietly whispered to Lori that Itsu is watching us, and she giggled. “I know that, my love. She has been there for several minutes.”

“Itsu,” I quietly called out. “Come on out here. It’s OK.”

Itsu quietly walked out. Lori looked up at her, then smiled and climbed to her feet. The two ladies hugged, not a sexual hug but a very friendly one. My ex-wife kissed my future wife on the cheek, and suggested we go to our bedroom.

The three of us went back to the bedroom Itsu and I were using, and climbed onto the large King Sized bed. Soon we were a tangle of three heads, six arms, six hands, six legs, four breasts, and three passions. I found myself kissing one female, then the other. My hands going from one nipple to another, caressing one ass, then another pussy.

I reached down to caress Itsu’s pussy, and found a hand already there. I found myself sucking on one of Lori’s breasts, and Itsu was sucking the other. The next hours passed in a sexual daze, both giving and each of us receiving many orgasms from the others. One time while recovering, I saw the two biggest loves in my life engaged in a long, slow 69.

Then Lori moved around and crawled between Itsu’s legs, and started giving her the most sensual head I had ever seen. Itsu was moaning and caressing Lori’s head as she licked and sucked on her. Lori broke away for a moment, and whispered that she wanted to hear Itsu say it in Japanese.

Itsu did this, and it obviously pleased Lori to hear her moaning in her native language as she brought her to several orgasms, then moved up to curl in her arms. The three of us then fell asleep, waking up again at first light to make love one more time.

The next evening, Mark returned and we had a wonderful dinner at a very exclusive country club. We danced for a while afterwards, both couples switching several times, so both Mark and I got to dance with both ladies. On the drive back, Itsu cuddled up in my arms as we relaxed in the backseat.

The next morning, Mark and Lori drove us to the airport, and there were hugs, kisses, and tears shared by all of us. Itsu and I flew to San Diego this time, renting a car and driving down to Mexico.

Itsu was fascinated with Tijuana. We went to several stores, buying some clothes and souvenirs for us and the girls. We even bought matching leather jackets for Brad and Amy. Then I called Blanca. She met us at the hotel, and started to cry when she saw me again. She and Itsu talked for a while as I got our new things packed.

We went to her house, and talked to her family as we got her stuff that we were taking back with us. They were very happy for her, and excited. She was the first member of their family to go overseas like this, and the money she would be sending back would hopefully let them get their business going again.

Back at the hotel we relaxed and talked for most of the afternoon. Blanca admitted that the therapy had helped, and she had gotten her sexual drive under control. But when the economy crashed there were not many jobs available. That is when she turned to working in a bar, and eventually started to dance there, then selling herself.

“Now it is not about the sex, but my family need the money. Things are getting better, and poppa hopes to have a store again soon. The money you say I can make can make that real, so is worth it. I can then return in a few years and what I had been doing would be forgotten.”

That night, the girls and I went out to a few nightclubs. Itsu was fascinated with them, and the music being played. It was much louder then we had it at our club, and the street hookers was another revelation to her. The girls in Japan were not as open or bold as these girls were. There in Okinawa you never saw girls just standing out on the street like they did here, wearing as little as possible no matter what the weather. Itsu even said it was like Ichiban, back on Okinawa. I admitted that I did not know that area, and she giggled. “Oh, they not want Americans there, the girls let them know that area is for Japanese only. You need to stay in our area to get girls for you.” I chuckled, and said if that was all I wanted, I could just walk downstairs.

One even propositioned me in the street, groping my crotch as the girls looked on. When I mentioned that she was my fiancée, the girl looked at her, then said it would be more. Itsu blushed as Blanca and I laughed with the whore.

We went to a little club that Blanca worked at, and watched a short thick Hispanic girl strip. The club was similar to ours, and we saw several couples heading out the front door to the hotel across the street.

The owner came over and talked to Blanca, then brought over drinks for all of us, sitting also so we could compare stories about our bars. Jose was fascinated about our place, and Itsu even had some photos, and I described our floor plan, and showed him the design of our booths. He was impressed when I said that they were my own design, why they were designed like that, and the secret compartment in each one. And also the stereo system I had installed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.