Gone - Cover

Gone

Copyright© 2021 by Kris Me

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Boyd blinked and looked over the sea of faces. The poke in his back and the tinge of low current from the prod made him stand taller. His face flushed crimson as his cock stood to be admired. He had never contemplated what it would feel like to be on display, to be the meat at a meat market. To be sold to the highest bidder at eighty-three years of age and on a planet, he knew nothing about.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Magic   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

On a more sober note, Julia continued her story.

“My grandmother told me that we also have the problem that another of these genes will not let us breed with another Therian if we are both the children of and the grandchildren of just Therians even if they are not closely related.”

“Thus, every few generations, some of us need to mate with non-shifters so we can continue as a race. Also, all females who have a Therian parent, be they the carrier or the donor, will become a shapeshifter.”

“We think our creators added these genes so that we couldn’t breed them out of existence. Unfortunately, this knowledge got lost because of the time that has passed since our ancestors left the homeworlds of Keltria. Hence we ended up in the predicament that we find ourselves in.”

“But why old people? And if you could restore us to our youth, why can’t you fix these genes in your own people?” Emily asked.

Julia shrugged, “My grandmother has been trying for thirty years to do this but to no avail. Knowledge of the science and the magical spells that were used to make us didn’t come here with us, so we don’t know how to reverse the spells or even what spells were used.”

“Her magical books also mentioned that the spells were performed by an Empress Wizard. We don’t have anyone here that can reach that level of magic. It has taken two thousand years for us to produce a mage strong enough to become a wizard, let alone one who could become a Lord Wizard or a Queen Wizard, or may the Gods and Goddesses allow an Empress Wizard.”

“As to why old people. Like Flavia said, our people would not agree to take children or young people that still had a future and family on your world. So, it was agreed to take those people who were old and infirm that we could cure.”

“My Grandmother was able to learn a powerful rejuvenation spell that would reduce your age and health to a third of what it was and remove any diseased cells from your body. You might have noticed that none of the people on the stage looked younger than eighteen of your years.”

“In your country, this is considered the age of an adult, and your women are most productive between that age and thirty-five of your years. That is why we didn’t take anyone who was younger than fifty-five, and even then, we tried to make sure they didn’t have family left behind.”

“It wasn’t easy for us to make this decision, but we hoped that by offering you a new, even longer life with good health until you are very old, your people would accept our conditions. To put it bluntly, it is that or you are sent to the penal colony. We can’t return you to Earth. The portal is closed.”

“Why didn’t you ask our government for volunteers? I’m sure you would have had a lot of people coming here willingly,” Boyd asked.

“And tell your people that a portal existed to another world, and we could regress your aging. How well do you think that would have gone? The Senate would have never approved of approaching a government on your world. They are all corrupt and self-serving.”

“We also only had a small window of time when we could take people. As it is, it will be another twenty-five years before we can open that portal again if it hasn’t failed in the meantime. We have put a lot of strain on it as it is.”

“We couldn’t wait that long. We may live to around a hundred and fifty of your years, but it has already been nearly thirty years since a child has been born. Also, very few children were born in the twenty years before that.”

“As it is, we don’t mature as fast as your people. You humans can start having children as young as fourteen. For us, we don’t start ovulating until we are in our twenties. Pregnancy for many of us can also be difficult. Traditionally, Therians don’t have more than three or four children in their lifetimes.”

“So, you people are also taking a chance on us. We are strong-minded, and our cultures and beliefs are sure to clash with yours,” Boyd pointed out.

“Yes, that point was also heavily debated in the Senate, but realistically we didn’t have much choice and now neither do you. We have to adapt or die,” Julia stated bluntly.

Emily said timidly, “Julia, I don’t know if I can adjust to having a new lover each year and producing so many children. I’ve only had one child in my life, and I lost her at a very young age, so I never attempted to have more.”

“I’m sorry, Emily, but I didn’t make the rules. You shouldn’t have any trouble having more children. We know giving them up would be a real strain on you people. That is why the women are going to clans and not to a single person to share out.”

“Single people were not even allowed to vote for you women. If they did vote for a man, they still have to make sure he can meet his quota. I guess they will share him with friends or hire out his services, as distasteful as that is.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.