Gone - Cover

Gone

Copyright© 2021 by Kris Me

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Boyd blinked and looked over the sea of faces. The poke in his back and the tinge of low current from the prod made him stand taller. His face flushed crimson as his cock stood to be admired. He had never contemplated what it would feel like to be on display, to be the meat at a meat market. To be sold to the highest bidder at eighty-three years of age and on a planet, he knew nothing about.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Magic   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Emily Harper was very frightened.

She had no idea how she went from being a seventy-eight-year-old wheelchair-bound old woman to being in her mid-twenties and more voluptuous than she ever remembered being.

She was 175cm (5’9”) tall and had long, black, dead straight hair that went halfway down her back. Her eyes were almond-shaped and light brown. Her complexion was olive, and she had the lush lips and a long slender nose of her middle eastern heritage. It gave her an exotic look that was very pleasing to Boyd.

Her slender arms were unwittingly pressing her more than modest breasts together as her hands tried to hide her groin. Her hips and butt were probably wider than she would like, but Boyd could not find anything at fault with what she had on display. He loved her long legs and dainty feet for her height.

Boyd pointed her out and then whispered to Julia, “Don’t bid on her until I tell you to and only add a few of your dollars to the bid.”

Julia looked at him and went to argue but stilled her tongue. She could feel the heat of his large body behind her, and he made her feel strange. She wasn’t used to having someone so much taller than herself being that close to her.

She was a dominant person, but he made her feel as though he was protecting her. She was not used to being protected by a male. Even when her sisters were in the male form, they didn’t give off the maleness that Boyd did, and it was disconcerting.

Julia nodded, and they waited until Emily came up to be bid on. Unlike the men, Flavia had started with the shorter women and was finishing with the tallest. Emily was the second tallest.

Boyd then whispered, “Julia, is your friend Cassia bidding on a woman too?”

“Yes.”

Boyd looked around and, spying Cassia, he motioned her to join them. She wiggled through the crowd towing Pete behind her. Once she joined them, she stood beside Julia and had Pete stand behind her as Boyd was doing with Julia.

“Cassia, do you like the tall blonde female on the end?” Boyd leant over and whispered into her ear.

Cassia looked at the woman. Chloe was very pale of skin with honey-blonde hair. She stood about 179cm (5’10”). She had large sky-blue eyes and Scandinavian features. While not a classic beauty, she wasn’t ugly either.

Her body was a little heavy for Boyd’s taste, but he doubted that she’d have trouble carrying a few kids. She certainly had the tits for the job. She seemed to be in shock and just stood like Michael had and stared off into space.

Boyd glanced at Pete, and he seemed to like what he was looking at. The maid, Maria, who was on Julia’s other side, looked at the men and shook her head at them.

“She would do, but why did you pick her?” Cassia asked Boyd.

“Well, Julia said you and her clans wanted your kids to be tall. With those hips, she should have no trouble giving you the kids you want.”

“So why did you tell me to bid on the darker girl?” Julia asked.

“You want diversity. Her bloodline is very different to yours. She is tall and is more to my taste,” Boyd replied with a big grin.

Cassia chuckled, and Julia just shook her head.


As Boyd suspected, the bidding for the last two women was slower than for the previous eight.

He had noticed that most of the women in the crowd were less than 170cm tall. Julia and Cassia were notably the exceptions. The bids on Emily were slow, and when it got down to two bidders, he nudged Julia to add a bid.

Julia did as he said and only raised the bid by a small amount as if she was only mildly interested. One of the women dropped out, and the other raised the bid by a few more coins. So, Julia did the same. Julia was surprised that the other woman nodded at her and let her have the prize.

Cassia did the same when she bid for Chloe and purchased her for even less than Julia paid for Emily. Neither women were unhappy with this outcome since they had paid quite handsomely for the two males they had acquired.

They went to claim their prizes while the next twenty slaves were brought out to be auctioned off.


Boyd wasn’t surprised that Cassia lived close to Julia.

That being, if you wanted to call the 5km distance between their properties as being close. The families or clans they were part of owned large tracts of land some 12km outside the city limits.

They did have townhouses, but both clans preferred that the new slaves were located on their properties. It wasn’t just so they could monitor them better, but it also reduced the chance of them being stolen.

Both properties had detection and protection spells on them. The heavy silver bracelets that they put on the slaves after removing the manacles would also warn them if the slave moved more than a klick from the main house.

Boyd and Emily found themselves being introduced to twenty new people. To the Earthlings, they all looked to be between twenty-five and forty years of age.

They were all taller than 170cm (5’5”), fit and healthy. The red hair with blond streaks was dominant, but they also had a good mix of pink-streaked blondes in the group and the odd one with light brown streaks.

Five of the people were in male form. Interestingly, there was little difference in the dress other than those who preferred male form were inclined to wear shorter hair. They also wore fewer decorations on their tunics.

The men’s tunics were inclined to be longer and stop about a hand’s width above their knees. The females’ tunics were more likely to end about a hand width below the bottom curve of their arse cheeks. None wore a toga over the top of the tunic in the house.

The women also preferred cloth-like belts rather than the leather belts that the males wore. The trim on all of the clothes was maroon. Boyd guessed it was a house colour.

As you could expect, most of the males took more interest in Emily than in Boyd. Not that they dismissed him as they were, after all, Therians and tended to be bisexual. Four of these five were, however, bent more towards preferring female companions rather than males.

Boyd was to learn that Julius was a true bisexual in that he liked sex with both genders while he was in either gender. Boyd hoped he wouldn’t have a problem with the Shifter, as he didn’t intend to bend over for anyone.

The two new slaves were both shown to rooms that they were told were theirs. The decoration was plain, with white walls and redwood floors. However, the rooms were large, and they shared a bathroom that separated their two rooms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.