Gone - Cover

Gone

Copyright© 2021 by Kris Me

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Boyd blinked and looked over the sea of faces. The poke in his back and the tinge of low current from the prod made him stand taller. His face flushed crimson as his cock stood to be admired. He had never contemplated what it would feel like to be on display, to be the meat at a meat market. To be sold to the highest bidder at eighty-three years of age and on a planet, he knew nothing about.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Magic   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

The first bids were fast and furious.

While the slaves didn’t know the local monetary system, they all got the idea that quite a few of the buyers were willing to part with small fortunes to obtain a male slave.

Boyd had to chuckle as David also realised that the women were bidding on him. David blushed beet red down to his chest. He was even more embarrassed when he also got a partial erection. The bidding got even more furious.

Boyd caught David’s eye and clenched his fist to show the definition of his arm and chest muscles, and then nodded at David to ape him. David blanched and then got a resolute look and did a few poses as best he could with having his hands and feet chained.

The crowd cheered, and the bids went up until one woman called out a sum that caused Flavia to pause, and the other bidders looked at the woman in shock.

Flavia recovered first and yelled out, “Sold.”

The woman did a happy dance and then headed over to another woman, who was more than happy to take her money. The other woman with Flavia on the stage took David by the arm and escorted him to the back of the stage so his new mistress could claim him.

Flavia then turned to the next man and introduced him as Michael. He was 3cm shorter than David but far more muscular and thicker in the chest with well-developed thighs. He had black hair and a darker, more coffee-brown complexion than Boyd’s milky-mocha.

Boyd decided that the new candidate had some Māori blood in him, going by his features and large, solid build. He wasn’t a bad looking lad with his soft curly hair, and he now appeared to be in his early twenties.

Michael kept a very stoic expression on his face, and his hands were firmly held over his groin. He wasn’t a happy camper. His soulful brown eyes were aimed at the horizon. He didn’t even seem aware that tears were dripping down his face.

Going by the bidding, Boyd suspected Michael’s sadness was appealing to the soft-hearted as different women were bidding on him to those who bid for David. Even so, Boyd got the impression the winner didn’t get him much cheaper than the woman who got David.

He hoped they were gentle with Michael.


Pete was up next.

Pete was fair-skinned, blue-eyed and blonde. He stood about 188cm (6’2”) tall. His build was not quite as solid as Michael’s, but he wasn’t skinny either. He had a runner’s build.

Boyd also guessed he was a grower rather than a shower. Interestingly he didn’t seem as worried about being on display as Michael had been. Pete wasn’t happy, but he wasn’t stressing about the situation he now found himself in.

Boyd knew Pete had no family back home, and he had been riddled with cancer before they came here. He’d had one foot in the grave. He noticed Pete flexing his shoulders and sucking in his guts.

Boyd could only guess the ramifications of his newfound health hadn’t really impacted Pete yet. He smiled as Pete turned and wiggled his arse at the ladies. Boyd could only surmise that Pete considered his tight buns were one of his best assets.

Apparently, the women agreed, and he went for a higher value than David did.


Boyd soon found that he was next.

Like the others, he wasn’t too happy with the hand he had been dealt, but he was a pragmatist. Having his body clock wound back to twenty-seven years old, and his health restored wasn’t something to sneeze at.

He wasn’t sure he was a good candidate for stud duties, but he knew he’d give it his best shot. He did wonder what his other duties would be when he wasn’t ploughing fertile fields. While he could take orders, he was more used to leading than following.

He was intrigued by what these people were and wanted to know more about their history other than the brief overview Flavia had given them. The fact they could change to male did worry him. He had never been inclined that way and didn’t think he would react well to being buggered.

He decided that if the person who tried complained at his response, he’d cite why they were brought here was to get females pregnant, not be bum-buddies. Even slaves had some rights. He hoped.

Boyd started paying more attention to the bidding. It seemed he was down to three serious contenders. All three were well-dressed women that he suspected were well off. The blonde with big tits and pale-green stripes in her hair would hang back a bit, and she would only add a bid just above the last bid when the other two stalled.

Boyd wasn’t sure if she was serious or just egging the other two on. Brown stripes finally bowed out, and it was between the redhead and the green-blonde. He wasn’t unhappy about that as the brown lady had a mean mouth and scowled at being outpriced.

Boyd was sure the price that Pete had got was already passed. If he treated the values as dollars, he was now up over three-quarters of a million. If it was cents, then he hoped a cent here brought a lot more than it did back home.

Boyd looked more closely at the redhead. He liked her hair colour as it was more like his own, but it had blonde streaks in it. She was also the taller of the two women bidding. He guessed she was about 178cm (5’10”) tall, whereas the other woman would be lucky if she got over 150cm (4’11”) tall.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.