Gone - Cover

Gone

Copyright© 2021 by Kris Me

Chapter 43

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 43 - Boyd blinked and looked over the sea of faces. The poke in his back and the tinge of low current from the prod made him stand taller. His face flushed crimson as his cock stood to be admired. He had never contemplated what it would feel like to be on display, to be the meat at a meat market. To be sold to the highest bidder at eighty-three years of age and on a planet, he knew nothing about.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Magic   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

“So, what now?” Catia asked as the group dispersed.

Boyd shrugged and gave her a grin, “Life goes on?”

Catia rolled her eyes at him, making him chuckle as he linked arms with her to escort her off the dais.

“Well, I need to introduce Patrina to her new lord and master.”

Catia looked at him, shocked.

“No, not me. Him,” Boyd said and pointed at Daniel, who was making his way over to the cluster of High Mages.

“Daniel has agreed to take on Sage Island as their High Wizard. You had better wish him luck because some of her family are real bigots and just general arseholes to boot.”

“Oh my! You don’t know the half of it. Patrina refused to tell them she was having an affair with Daniel before I tried to fix him. It was one of the reasons I was doing it. If he could get her pregnant, they would have to back off and stop badgering her. She really is a gifted mage.”

“Okay, what’s going on over there?” Boyd asked as he directed Catia towards the mages.

They found Patrina with her head buried against Daniel’s chest, crying and repeatedly say, “The bastards, the bastards.”

Daniel looked at Boyd with a dark expression. “She was one of us,” he said and hugged the smaller woman closer.

Boyd interpreted that to mean that Patrina was one of the women affected by the potion or at least by the one designed to suppress the magical abilities of people considered a threat to certain families or even family members.

Boyd was now aware that there were two different potions made. Daniel hadn’t received the second one because Catia would have detected the stronger magic used. However, a side effect of the combined potions either turned off the magical abilities or the recipient’s fertility.

He now understood why Daniel hadn’t been able to get Patrina pregnant, not for want of trying. He could see their glows intermingle and knew that Daniel had very strong feelings for Patrina and that they were reciprocated.

He felt much better at throwing the young man to the wolves, so to speak. Since it was one of the animal forms that Patrina’s family were known to take. He had to smile inside as he knew Daniel was just the man to sort that lot out.

He didn’t think Daniel would have much trouble winning Patina’s love back since he hadn’t lost it. He was content to sit back, and let what happened, happen. Sage island would be in good hands under the boy’s reign.

“So, is she an acceptable daughter-in-law?” Boyd asked Catia.

Catia smiled at him, “Very. While she needs a guiding hand, she has a lot of compassion. I think she will be very good for Daniel. She had never condemned Daniel for being male-born.”

“Good, as soon as he sorts her lot out, the people I want to go to Sage Island can be sent there. You collected a lot of people from the northern states that like the tropical lifestyle.”

“I have also read the petitions from the people who wanted to host an Earthling, and I think I’ve found some good homes for them. I am pleased that many of them were very sincere and just wanted to help.”

“Daniel told me they don’t have many male-born on the island. That may change once he has things settled. I think a few of his friends living in Rocksville will follow him. Quite a few idolise him and would be more than content to have him as their ruling wizard.”

“Do you plan to stay in Rocksville as you now seem to be calling the town?” Catia asked with a smile.

“Yes, it is central and protected. I will move around as I need, but I do believe it will become my home base. By the way, you can always contact me with the crystal ball you have. However, I have a few friends working on producing better communicators for me.”

“Book and I have been able to contact the satellites that still roam this planet, and one of the blokes had worked out how to communicated with them and get a copy of their code. He thinks we can turn it into a communications relay.”

“It’s not an area I have any expertise in, but he thinks I can also send a spell to the satellites to help fix anything wrong with them. Apparently, we get some big meteorite storms here, so a better early warning system would be good.”

“That is part of why we have such extensive caves here. They were designed to protect people like fall-out shelters,” Catia told him.

“Well, that is good to know. The safety of the planet is something for me to keep an eye on,” Boyd replied and smiled at Catia.

So, what are you going to do about Hadi, Julius and Julia?” Catia asked.

“Will it be a bad thing if they live in Rocksville?” Boyd replied.

“Hum, I think my two grandchildren will go where ever you want them to. Hadi may be different. She is older and more settled in Milii. I think she has her eye on another. We used to tease her about her toy boy, but I think things may turn serious now that he can function properly. Even so, she is still more than happy to have your child.”

“What about yourself?” Boyd asked.

“One of my lovers was one of the women affected. I just thought she was always that way, and at my age, it wasn’t really a problem. I guess she is going to expect me to do the deed now that she is fertile again. Genetically she is a good match for me, and she is a novice mage.”

“Oh, poor you,” Boyd replied, but he couldn’t keep the mirth out of his voice.

“As much as it pains me, go collect my grandchildren and take them home. With any luck, after a week or two with you, they will return,” Catia stated.

Boyd shook his head, “No, they are mine. I even have some better items for them. Apparently, as a Regent, I can have up to six consorts, but I have had to make special boxes for them. They are more of what you would call wizards rather than High Wizards.”

“Good, gracious, we are going to have to get a bigger meeting room for the High Senate. People won’t be happy with it filled with so many Marcus’s.”

“Nah, as the others come into their own, they will join us too. Antonia is one person I have to visit as she is our Physics or if you prefer, our Amethyst Wizard. Felix is dominantly Lore, so he is also getting a promotion to the Diamond Wizard.”

“What about the Emerald Wizard? Tullia is dominantly Nature like me,” Catia replied.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.