Gone - Cover

Gone

Copyright© 2021 by Kris Me

Chapter 40

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 40 - Boyd blinked and looked over the sea of faces. The poke in his back and the tinge of low current from the prod made him stand taller. His face flushed crimson as his cock stood to be admired. He had never contemplated what it would feel like to be on display, to be the meat at a meat market. To be sold to the highest bidder at eighty-three years of age and on a planet, he knew nothing about.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Magic   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Daniel got the feeling that things in the Key Islands were about to be shaken up.

“Why you?” Daniel asked, wondering just how powerful this man truly was.

“Because the entity I have has filled my head with the laws for a Regent Wizard, such as myself. As the supreme Wizard for the Key Island, I can alter those laws as I see fit as long as my Empress doesn’t object.”

“Since Dara, as this planet was originally called, doesn’t have an Empress, then what I say goes. To start with, I say that the bigotry the Therians practice here has to go.”

With a determined look, Boyd pronounced, “No more sterilisation, no more tattoos, no more slaves and no more stealing people from their home planets. It will cease, or the perpetrators will have me to deal with.”

Daniel was starting to like this man. Boyd could go from easy-going to in charge in a heartbeat. Daniel suspected that Boyd had always been like that. He would lay a large bet that Boyd had already rubbed his mother up the wrong way. She didn’t like being told what to do.

“So, can you fix me?” Daniel asked.

“What is to fix? You are a perfectly healthy Therian who happens to be male-born. I believe you can now take all the forms you inherited from your mother. I have also removed that hideously offensive tattoo.”

Daniel looked at Boyd in shock. He blinked several times and then thought of what he would look like as a girl. He then felt his body make the changes. He changed fast and fluidly. He looked down and was suitably impressed.

“Oh! There is one more thing I can fix. Do you wish to receive your wizard’s box now? I can use your help in a week, so I do have an ulterior motive in giving it to you,” Boyd then grinned at Daniel and wiggled his left eyebrow.

Poor Daniel was shocked enough to change back to his normal form. He’d always been able to use some of his abilities even without magical items. Not that he advertised that small fact when he was little, so it was no wonder his mother didn’t know.

“Which box?” he had to ask with excitement evident in his voice.

“Well, my new entity, who I call Daisy, told me in that odd way she can communicate with me that Pix Wizard boxes are often paired. However, I didn’t wish to accidentally pair you with your mother.”

“So, I have removed that restriction from the boxes. The entities linked with the boxes have either agreed to not influence the host, or they have, in most cases, been replaced.”

“Hence, you can find your own mate or mates, and none of them has to be another High Wizard. Do you have any objections to becoming the Ruby High Wizard since Energy is your primary discipline?”

Boyd didn’t wish to go into the intense argument with the entities when he let his desire be known. It was long past time that most of them had a rest anyway. It was just as well the entity that was the pair to Catia’s box wasn’t in the box he believed should go to Daniel. He had to leave him in place.

“Wait, wait. You are telling me that not only can I function again, but I’ve also got to learn how to be a High Wizard?” squawked Daniel.

“Well, you don’t have to be. It would help me out, but if you need time, then you have it. I’d not force the responsibilities that owning that box will entail on you. For example, you would have to be assigned an island, and it would be better if you moved to administer it.”

“Hum, what do you think of Sage Island? I know it’s small and only has a small population, but I do have a serious problem there. A certain High Mage could do with some help sorting out her family. She is very pretty, and for a Wizard, a high Mage would be better than a non-magical person as a mate.”

“Do I get any say in this?” Daniel responded.

“Absolutely, you can tell me to fuck off if you wish. I have no idea if Patrina would even be your sort, but there is no harm in looking. I suspect she has a submissive streak and needs a more strong-minded person to guide her.”

Daniel chuckled and had a feeling that Boyd now knew more about him than even he was aware of. He wasn’t sure he should have given that much control to Boyd, but he did believe that Boyd had integrity and wouldn’t use his own failings against him

Boyd invited Daniel to dinner to give him time to think about his decision, and then he left.


Daniel went to clean up and change to clean clothes.

He was more than happy to find his plumbing was working again and was relieved to clean the pipes. He thought about what his mother had done to him. He had left home after chucking a full-blown tantrum.

He missed his family more than he wished to admit. He knew his mother loved him despite him being born a male. He was also aware of her hang-ups. Aunty Camilla had explained to him once that Catia had been heavily influenced by their mother.

Catia had always been a dutiful child who tried to do whatever pleased their mother. Camilla had been more of a wild child. After her first trip to Earth, where she had been stuck for nearly two years, Catia had bucked Celia, her mother, and refused to give him up.

It had been one of the strongest decisions Catia had ever made. Camilla had said Catia’s arguments with Celia had been epic after she had turned up on the dais with a baby boy in her arms.

It was probably just as well that Grandmother Celia had never returned after trying to use the portal when Daniel was ten. Catia had tried to warn her mother that the portal to Earth was closed.

They had no idea where she did go, but she sure wasn’t missed by many of them. The home property had been a much nicer place after she was gone. That was until his mother insisted on going ahead with the scheme to abduct the humans.

Daniel had not been happy when it was decided that they would have to be treated as slaves. Since people like him were treated not much better, he had a massive row with his mother and left to go live in Rocks, where he knew she wasn’t welcome.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.