Gone - Cover

Gone

Copyright© 2021 by Kris Me

Chapter 36

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 36 - Boyd blinked and looked over the sea of faces. The poke in his back and the tinge of low current from the prod made him stand taller. His face flushed crimson as his cock stood to be admired. He had never contemplated what it would feel like to be on display, to be the meat at a meat market. To be sold to the highest bidder at eighty-three years of age and on a planet, he knew nothing about.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Magic   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Catia was shocked when Boyd turned up in her office.

“None of my people will be going to Sage Island,” he said as he claimed a chair on the opposite side of her rather large desk.

“How did you get in here?” she responded quite angrily.

Boyd bristled and stood. He’d had enough shit tossed at him for one day.

“I was unaware that I was unwelcome in your office, Catia. If you wish me to leave, I shall do so. Just be warned that if you give me any shit, all of those containers downstairs will disappear with me.”

“I will also consider any agreements between us null in void. I’m not some snivelling novice. I don’t need you. You need me. Shall we start over or part ways?”

Catia looked at the angry man. She was quite shocked as he tended to be more easy-going. Something or someone had obviously upset him, and she had exacerbated the situation.

“I’m sorry, Boyd, you startled me. The wards on the room shouldn’t have let you in, that is all,” she tried to say more contritely.

“The wards, as you call them, are pitiful if they are supposed to keep people out who have some idea of how to do magic.”

It was Catia’s turn to bristle, “They are the best wards I can do. No one has ever entered here without my permission.”

Boyd shrugged, “Then you need practice.”

He waved a hand at the door, “There, they have to knock to ask permission to enter. Only you can let them in. The door will even open automatically and close behind them.”

Catia got up went over to touch the door. She turned towards Boyd and asked, “Who taught you those spells?”

“Lots of people. You are not the only mage around, you know. Everyone loves to teach me their favourite spells. By the way, you should get a dimensional storage bag and keep crystals in it. You would be able to do stronger spells that way.”

Boyd felt Catia’s displease at him telling her how to be a wizard. He also realised she wasn’t happy with him learning advanced spells without her permission. He then comprehended that she had planned to dole them out over time to keep him around and under her control.

Catia was playing her own games. However, she didn’t really know him very well. Boyd didn’t like to be any man’s or woman’s fool. He also saw the nervous glance she stole at the wall opposite her desk. And he now knew why she didn’t want him in her office and had never invited him to be in it.

“Catia,” Boyd stated calmly. “You are aware that I have both Lore and Psychic disciplines, aren’t you?”

“Yes,” she hedged.

“Good. I was always a fast learner, and with those disciplines enhanced, I learn even faster now. Show me once, and I can do any spell you toss at me. Apparently, I can also read how a spell is done if I see it performed.”

Catia frowned at that piece of information, and Boyd smiled to himself.

“Now, do you wish to discuss why I took my people from Sage Island?”

Catia’s eyes went wide in shock, “You took them?”

“Yes, I did. Patrina’s people were the most obnoxious snobs I have ever had the misfortune of to meet. They insisted that my people would be slaves.”

“Oh, dear! You taking them is going to cause an uproar in the Senate. You must take them back,” Catrina whined.

“Like hell, I will. I’ll take them to another set of islands before I take them back there. I’m sure the people in the High Islands will accept them.”

Catia blanched, “What? What people?”

“Antonia’s Gramps found people on the islands that are southeast of here. I’m sure you have heard all about it by now. If not, your communications system sucks big time.”

Catia didn’t seem to know what to say or do, so she went and sat in her chair.

Boyd reclaimed his seat and leant back as he crossed his left leg over his right and let his hand lay in his lap. He directed a piercing look at Catia.

“So, you did know. When Adelia told me she had known for years, I couldn’t see how you couldn’t know. It also made me wondered why you still went after my people.”

Catia leant forward and hissed with her hand gripping the desktop, “They mated with Prols.”

Boyd sniggered, “So the ruling elite excel at being arrogant arseholes and are bigots to boot.”

The tight look on Catia’s face, as if she had been slapped, was not pretty.

“I can see what you planned now. You fully intended for my people to be slaves all along. After all, we are just humans, not magnificent Therians. You took us, old people, hoping we would be grateful for a second chance at life.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.