Gone - Cover

Gone

Copyright© 2021 by Kris Me

Chapter 34

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 34 - Boyd blinked and looked over the sea of faces. The poke in his back and the tinge of low current from the prod made him stand taller. His face flushed crimson as his cock stood to be admired. He had never contemplated what it would feel like to be on display, to be the meat at a meat market. To be sold to the highest bidder at eighty-three years of age and on a planet, he knew nothing about.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Magic   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Boyd did get his new clothes.

He was rather surprised by the selection, and he loved the prices. What was even better was that with his new satchel, he was able to fit them all in it, with room to spare.

He also filled the food pouch with fruits and nuts, and pastries he could eat while on the run. He found some excellent water bottles with spring-locked cork-lined caps. He got four of them.

His best find was a bootmaker. Since they did still mine in the area, these people liked sturdy boots. He even found some canvas topped boat shoes that he could use as his new runners. They had thick but flexible soles, unlike the boat shoes he remembered from home.

For good measure, he even brought a pair of dressier leather shoes that, apparently, every wealthy man should have. He also stocked up on thicker socks and their version of undies. They were more like cotton trunks or boxers, depending on where you came from.

They provided Boyd with a bit more support, so he was happy to grab four pairs. He could have gotten more, but he reasoned that since the bag did his washing, he’d be fine.

Shopping done, he headed back to Adelia’s house.


Boyd was surprised to find a letter and a packet of papers on the bed he had chosen.

He sat down to read the letter...

Dear Boyd,

I feel like a bitch dumping my problems on you but to be honest, you are the best candidate I’ve met in years to take over from me. I also think having Rocksville as your base will give you a sense of place.

Yes, you can rename the place if you wish.

It should also be a safe haven for any of your people that need it. I’m quite sure Juno had filled you on the fact the people here are a bit different from the mainstream. They are good people. Be good to them, and they will return it twofold.

Now for a couple of my secrets that you will need to know. Under the house is a small portal in a crystal cavern. I recommend you toss a few bags of crystals in that satchel you have. Being a wizard, you are going to want more energy storage than a regular mage.

The crystals in the cavern also power the shield. You will find that a cable runs through the house to the tower at the back of it. You should be able to feel if the shield goes down. Always check it after big storms.

A book of my favourite spells is in the packet, and you should find one to fix the shield if you need to. Also, if the pits start to solidify, you need to open them again to keep the crystals growing. You can never have too many crystals.

In the workshop beside the crystal cavern, you will find draws filled with different gems and a good selection of precious metals on the shelves. Use them as you see fit, as everything is now yours.

You will find other caverns that my ancestors used for storage. Some have spells on the doors, and if you can bypass them, good luck to you. Most I haven’t bothered with as I’ve always had more than I needed here.

I did get the coordinates book to propagate. They have agreed that our portal would be locked to everyone but us and whoever we wish to give access to. You will have to decide who you trust.

On that note, portal jumping is less stressful than blinking. But in all honesty, I’d rather you didn’t use it to jump to the other portals here if they are located in populated areas. If it has a book that you didn’t place, don’t go there.

I’d also prefer that the High Senate not know about this portal for your own safety. If you let them know, Rocksville will no longer be your refuge or mine if I ever come back for a visit.

I found an interesting planet to go to, so don’t expect me back for a visit in the next hundred years or so. Have fun, enjoy your new home, and it is your home now, my son.

Live a long, fruitful life, Boyd.

Adelia Vestus.

P.S. The housekeeper’s name is Adel.


Boyd folded the letter as he thought about its content.

He opened his satchel and put it inside. It wasn’t something to leave lying around. Picking up the packet of papers. Boyd headed out of the room and downstairs.

Once in the foyer, he headed to where he knew the kitchen was and called out, “Adel”, as he went.

Just before he got to her sanctum, a very small woman came bustling into the hallway.

“Yes, My Lord?” she asked as she stopped and looked up at his face.

“Hi, Adel. I was wondering when I can expect some dinner?”

“An hour, My Lord.”

“Boyd,” he said.

“Yes, My Lord Boyd,” she replied primly.

“No, just call me, Boyd,” he told her.

“Yes, My Lord,” she replied again.

“I’m not going to win, am I?”

Adel grinned, “No, My Lord Boyd.”

Boyd sighed. “Can I get a pot of tea in the drawing-room in the meantime?”

“Shan’t be long, My Lord. I was just thinking you would be hollering for a cup.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.