Gone - Cover

Gone

Copyright© 2021 by Kris Me

Chapter 27

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Boyd blinked and looked over the sea of faces. The poke in his back and the tinge of low current from the prod made him stand taller. His face flushed crimson as his cock stood to be admired. He had never contemplated what it would feel like to be on display, to be the meat at a meat market. To be sold to the highest bidder at eighty-three years of age and on a planet, he knew nothing about.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Magic   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

“Oh my, that was the most intense sex I’ve ever had,” Julia breathed out.

Boyd chuckled as he could only agree with her. “How long are you likely to be in need?” he asked.

“After that, I think it will not be for long. If you haven’t already done the deed, I don’t think it will take more than one more session to make sure.”

“Oh,” Boyd replied, crestfallen.

He wasn’t really happy with that outcome. It wasn’t as if he was in love with Julia, but he had no objections to try and repeat his latest feat a couple of dozen more times. It was the most fulfilling sex he’d had in his life.

Julia giggled and rolled over to face him. She slung a leg over his leg and leant on his chest.

“As far as the biological need goes, I think you fixed it. However, as far as the love of great sex and getting a massive magical fix goes, all you have to do is knock, and I’m yours.”

“The urge for more may peter off once the pregnancy hormones take over in a month or so. However, once I’ve delivered, I’m quite sure you will be invited to come to visit me again. We often take four or five years to come into season again once we have had a child.”

“Sex is also the best way to recharge, so all of us magical people are more than happy to find someone that can fulfil our needs. Your problem will be that you will most likely find we won’t need the top-ups you that you will.”

“Someone mentioned that to me before,” Boyd replied.

“Well, don’t be surprised if you end up with three or more lovers who you will regularly visit once they have had their first child. Wizards often end up with their own hetairai.”

Boyd had to think about what that word meant to him. He decided it was to do with having concubines or courtesans. He knew Catia had three concubines or hetairai, as Julia had called them.

He knew the Therians didn’t tend to use the terms husbands and wives and referred to their significant other as a life partner or their word for a mate. He was quite sure that they used the word hetaira to describe a person of either sex since they were capable of both.

He decided a man could do worse. He had never had much luck keeping to one woman anyway, so he couldn’t see why he should change the practice now that he didn’t have to. He suspected he wouldn’t be having much to do with the females from Earth if they tried to change him.

“Ready to go again?” Boyd found himself asking.

Julia giggled and pulled her body over his to kiss him. Now that the initial need was sated, they took their time exploring how to excite each other. This coupling wasn’t quite as intense, but it was equally satisfying.

Shortly after they finished, Boyd went to sleep with a smile on his face.


Boyd wasn’t surprised to wake up alone.

He was amazed at just how good he felt. He was soon up and out the door for his run. He enjoyed the hot shower afterwards and was ravenous when he sat at the table to eat breakfast.

He noticed some odd looks and finally said, “What?”

The family broke down and started giggling.

Marcus said to Catia, “Grandmother, I think you need to check the spells on the house. The crystals were acting very strangely last night.”

Catia giggled, “I must admit I’ve never made them pulse like that.”

This caused even more fits of giggles. Poor Julia blushed, but she also beamed everyone with a huge grin. Boyd didn’t really care. He had gotten his rocks off, and he felt bloody marvellous.

Just to be mischievous, he said, “I wonder how many times Julius will cause them to pulse?”

Giggles turned to outright hilarity when Julius shuddered in delight and sent a kiss towards Boyd.

It made Boyd wonder if he would get a different visitor that night.


After breakfast, he returned to the salt mine.

It was another long day of confused humans. Some outright belligerent others not sure if their own shadows would attack them. He did inform this group of people of his decision regarding indentured service to see how they would react.

It did affect the answers they put on the questionnaires. Interestingly, he got more positive responses because he had told them what was expected. He still had the belligerent few.

He also found that he could speed read the questionnaires and knew which pile the person would be placed on. That left him with more than enough time that night to make sure Julia was serviced to his satisfaction before sleep overtook him.

The next night had him letting Julius in with her tray of tea. The fact Julius turned up in his female form wasn’t lost on Boyd. The scent wafting from her also had a powerful effect on him. She was ripe, and the tea went cold while he took care of her immediate needs.

And boy was she needy. He had to service her several times to wear her out. She was still in his bed the next morning, and Boyd ensured she was well taken care of for the day.

He even got his first blowjob in decades, and he decided that Julius had it down to a fine art. He told her that she was welcome any time she wished to perform oral on him. He also proved that he was quite happy to reciprocate.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.