Gone - Cover

Gone

Copyright© 2021 by Kris Me

Chapter 23

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Boyd blinked and looked over the sea of faces. The poke in his back and the tinge of low current from the prod made him stand taller. His face flushed crimson as his cock stood to be admired. He had never contemplated what it would feel like to be on display, to be the meat at a meat market. To be sold to the highest bidder at eighty-three years of age and on a planet, he knew nothing about.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Magic   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

“So, when do you see us gaining our freedom?” one of the men asked.

“I do think you need time to learn how these people think and how they run things. A period of indenture or apprenticeship was suggested. Part of this meet and greet is to learn who you are and what you can do. That questionnaire will help us understand your needs and what you are willing to do.”

“I know some of you have very strong religious beliefs. You are going to have a hard time here. These people believe in many gods, not one. They have no idea who Jesus Christ was. As far as they are concerned, he never existed.”

Boyd had to smile at the gasps before he explained, “These people escaped Europe during the era of the Roman Republic, hence the Roman influence on their dress and laws.”

“My best guess is that it was about fifty to a hundred years before the time we believe Jesus was born, as they don’t know who Julius Caesar was either. However, they do know of a General called Gaius Marius as they were trying to escape the war that was being raged with them in the middle.”

“Please don’t try and push your religious beliefs onto these people. Their ancestors’ civilisation is far older than ours. They have literature that dates back to seventy thousand years on Earth and even further back to their ancient ancestors that went to Earth for a group of planets called Keltria.”

“While they lived on Earth, they didn’t originate there. Once you see them change their shape, you will believe. However, they are compatible with us. They do need our genetic material to survive.”

“I have even suggested using non-sexual methods to assist them if you don’t wish to actually mate with them. For you women, this may be more difficult as you would have to donate eggs or be surrogates.”

“For you blokes, if you would rather be a sperm donor, then please put that on the questionnaire. Okay, for now, I’ve given you a lot to think about. Please finish your meals and complete the paperwork.”

Boyd retreated to the serving area and accepted a cup of tea from one of the women.


“Excuse me,” one of the women said as she approached Boyd, Catia and Hadi.

“Yes? How can we help?” Boyd replied.

The woman looked quite embarrassed. Even so, she plucked up her courage and asked, “Um, no one mentioned where the Ladies are located.”

Boyd chuckled at the bemused looks on Hadi’s and Catia’s faces, “She needs to pee.”

“Oh!” Hadi replied in surprise and looked at Catia. “I knew I forgot something, and for the life of me, I couldn’t think what it was.”

Catia chuckled and walked over to the wall that faced the entrance. She waved her hand, and a doorway formed in the wall. The people near her could hear her mumbling as they peered at the wall that had previously been blank.

They all watched as Catia stepped into a space that was now provided. She then walked forward for about 10m and stopped. She turned to face one wall in her new corridor, and a new doorway appeared. She then stepped in and disappeared.

Hadi approached the first doorway. To the watchers, it looked as though she was throwing something at the ceiling that she had taken from a small satchel that had appeared at her side. Moments later, light blazed in the walkway.

They all watched open-mouthed as she got to the end, threw up another light and then followed Catia into the new room. A bright light was soon shining out of that doorway too. They all listened to the odd sounds coming from the room.

“What are they doing?” the women asked Boyd.

“Well, I do believe they are hollowing out the mountain and creating a new room that is to become your bathroom.”

The woman looked at Boyd in shock. “They can do that with their magic?”

“Yes. Catia is what they call a High Wizard. She is very powerful and has been a wizard for decades. I’m a babe in arms compared to her,” Boyd replied.

“Wow! No wonder they didn’t worry about inventing half the crap we have if they can do things like that,” she replied.

“Yes, I’m beginning to believe that too. I have a lot to learn. Who are you, by the way?”

“Oh, my name is Ronny Wilson. I was a nurse at the Salisbury Private Nursing Home in Adelaide. We had seventy residents and ten night-staff on the night we were taken.”

“I wonder how many they took. It’s hard to recognise most of them as they look very different now. I mean, I look twenty, not sixty and way hotter than I was when I was twenty. I mean, wow, I was about 80kg back then and about 30kg heavier when they took me.”

She spun around to show Boyd that she was closer to 70kg now. Since she was 174cm ( 5’ 8.5”) tall, she probably hadn’t looked morbidly obese, but she would have been considered obese by some and chubby by others.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.