Gone - Cover

Gone

Copyright© 2021 by Kris Me

Chapter 21

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Boyd blinked and looked over the sea of faces. The poke in his back and the tinge of low current from the prod made him stand taller. His face flushed crimson as his cock stood to be admired. He had never contemplated what it would feel like to be on display, to be the meat at a meat market. To be sold to the highest bidder at eighty-three years of age and on a planet, he knew nothing about.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Magic   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

As the sun cleared the horizon, it found Boyd kicking up dust as he ran down the driveway.

He turned and headed back to finish his fourth trip around the house. He didn’t feel the least bit winded and was amazed at his new stamina and the pace he could run at.

He had a feeling he could do another trip around with no trouble at all. However, he didn’t want to push his luck and headed back into the house to get showered and changed for the day ahead.

He was surprised that he had no stubble on his chin. He had lots of thick-haired redheads in his family tree. He had to shave every day if he didn’t want to be scratching at the 2-3mm of stubble he had each morning. Not having to shave was a good side effect as far as Boyd was concerned.

He was delighted to have the same breakfast placed in front of him. After the perfunctory good mornings and hellos, he settled in to eat. He soon polished off his breakfast and even grabbed some extra rolls to fill with butter and jam.

He ignored the sniggers as he grabbed his third roll. He did notice Catia whispering to the maid who placed the fresh pot of tea on the table. Boyd chuckled as a plate of scrambled eggs was placed in front of him a minute later. He soon polished them off too. Finally sated, he sat back and sighed.

Catia said, “Still getting used to being a wizard, huh?”

“Nope, I’m just a growing lad,” Boyd replied.

Catia’s snigger let him know she had attributed a different connotation to what he said.

“So, any news back on how the people who were placed are taking the changes to their lives?” Boyd asked.

“Yes,” Catia replied as she buttered a bread roll. “We had to bring twelve of the women back and three of the men. We put them in a chamber. The other families have been giving the rest of the Earthlings time to settle in.”

“While the other women were pleased to learn that they wouldn’t be forced to have sex, the families were not happy that the woman would no longer have to have sex with six of them and produce children.”

“For the men, half of them, excluding the two we brought back, had already found a willing partner or two. Once their new status was made clear, they all said they would stay where they were for now, like the women, and abide by whatever decision we make.”

“A couple of the men did inform us that they were more than happy to stay long term with their host family. The men were all pleased that they now had some say in who they spent time with and how many women they would have to have sex with.”

“The families, in general, weren’t as happy about the changes, but they have also decided to wait and see. They have said they would look after the new people in the meantime and educate them on our society.”

“Interestingly, most of the men and some of the women didn’t oppose the idea of an indentured service as long as they had some say in the contract and they were not treated as slaves.”

“So, what were the problems with those you brought back?” Boyd asked.

Catia’s lips tightened. “Two of the women were drugged and forced. Fortunately, they were both with the same family, and the two Therians involved have been cuffed and told that they would become the women’s servants for life.”

“Did the women agree to that?”

“Yes, once it was explained to them how the cuffs worked. The people who raped them will not be able to do it again. They will not be allowed to have sex ever again unless their new owners allow it. The cuff also ensures that they can’t physically harm the women again.”

“I healed the woman and put them with the others until we decide what to do with them. They didn’t want to stay with the family, and that family will not get the money they paid back either as it will be awarded to the women. They are in deep trouble.”

“So, what about the rest?”

Catia sighed, “You did warn us that most of you people would not take to being made slaves kindly. All three men had to have stronger spells put on their cuffs. They were violent or abusive to several members of the host families, and they had locked them up until we could come and get them.”

“Due to the length of our meeting yesterday, we didn’t hear of the problems until one of the Shields, our version of the police to you, got a message to me here. We will have to decide what to do with them.”

“As for the women, for a variety of reasons, they demanded to be removed from the hosts. Half of them had locked themselves in their room and refused to come out.”

“The rest were locked in their rooms until they saw reason. Most of these women were abusive and sprouted things about God and evil beings and how they refused to be slaves of the devil.”

Boys nodded. He wasn’t the least bit surprised at the outcomes. He was happy that the majority were being more accommodating.

“So, when are we leaving for the interviews?”

“Straight after breakfast. Do you wish to talk to the ones who were brought back?”

“No, not at this stage. I suspect we will have trouble placing them with your people in the future, no matter what I tell them. Once I get an understanding of what the rest want to do, we will make a decision.”

“Sounds reasonable. I’ve had Hadi round up two teams for the interviews for you. Are you ready to go?”

“Yes,” Boyd replied as he pushed back his chair and stood.

Catia wiped her mouth one last time and stood as she placed the napkin on the table. She walked over to Boyd and placed a hand on his wrist.

“I’m going to send you the theory on how to blink and the spell. One important thing is unless you have been to a place, you don’t have a fixed destination in your head, so it’s very difficult to transport yourself to that location.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.