Gone - Cover

Gone

Copyright© 2021 by Kris Me

Chapter 20

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Boyd blinked and looked over the sea of faces. The poke in his back and the tinge of low current from the prod made him stand taller. His face flushed crimson as his cock stood to be admired. He had never contemplated what it would feel like to be on display, to be the meat at a meat market. To be sold to the highest bidder at eighty-three years of age and on a planet, he knew nothing about.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Magic   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

“Come in,” Boyd said and stepped back.

Julius entered and headed for the little table. He placed the tray he was carrying on it and proceeded to set out the cups and pour the camomile tea. He sat on one chair and waited until Boyd took the other.

“So, Mister Wizard, when were you going to tell us about your elevated status?” Julius asked as he spooned some honey into his tea.

Boyd chuckled and then took a sip of his tea without honey but a dash of milk. He looked at Julius over the rim, took another sip and put the cup down.

“Does it make a difference?” he asked.

“Oh, no, not at all. After all, we now have the two most powerful wizards living under one roof. Are you aware that Julia, Marcus and I also have two-gem items?”

Boyd nodded, “Yes. When we came back this afternoon, I detected the medallions that you three have. I thought I’d felt them yesterday, but this time I knew for sure.”

“Are you aware of the significance of why mages are attracted to other mages?”

Boyd shook his head.

Julius chuckled. “You see, mages have a little problem when they have sex with non-mages. We wear them out. The stronger the mage or wizard, then the harder they are to satisfy.”

“Now, this isn’t just because they become exceptional lovers with fast recovery times. It is because sex is one of the ways a magical person can replenish their magical energy. The stronger you are, the more you can store and the more often you tend to use it.”

“Very few magically strong people limit themselves to one lover and often use several lovers in a session to refresh their energies. When you come, you reach a heightened state that lets you pull the magical energy from the universe.”

“Some swear it is better to pull the energy through the partner. Other people swear it is better to pull the energy into yourself and then direct it through your partner and to any magical crystals in your vicinity so you can charge them too.”

“What is your preference?” Boyd had to ask.

“When with a magical person who is as strong as yourself, it doesn’t matter who does the pushing or pulling. However, I have learnt that the stronger mage should do the pulling of magic into themselves first.”

“They get their fix faster and put less stress on their partner. Even so, magical induced euphoria is experienced by the partner, and some even go unconscious for several minutes.”

“The greater the difference, the stronger the effect. Some people love being fucked stupid by a mage. For the mage, they may not get full satisfaction and require a second person to sate themselves on.”

“Catia has three lovers that she couples with regularly. I’ve heard that sometimes even they are not enough for her.”

“So, what does that mean for me?” Boyd asked.

“I’d say that as soon as you start using magic, you are going to need several lovers and regular sex. Keeping in mind that for us, the aim is to get pregnant. Plus, we tend to not need as much sex once we are.”

“Also, some of us have a harder time than others carrying and having children. So don’t be surprised if many of the people you get pregnant will bow out of bedding you once they are carrying a child. It isn’t personal.”

Boyd chuckled, “So for me, not much has really changed other than I can pick who I do. Realistically if I’m looking for a more permanent partner, I guess I need to pair with Catia or one of the High Mages.”

“Sorry, Boyd. We didn’t even consider the fact that some of the people we collected would be potential mages or wizards.”

Boyd frowned. “Can you test to see if someone has magical potential?”

“Yes, of course. We have a crystal ball that changes colour when you hold it if you do have any abilities,” he said as he held up his hands, so his thumbs and pointer fingers touched to show the size.

“The brighter it is, the stronger the mage. The colour it settles on reflects your primary discipline. If it turns blue, then it’s Lore. Physics is purple, and Energy is red. Earth is orange while Psychic is yellow, and Nature is green.”

“For very gifted magical people, it may flick between several colours before it settles on their primary. High wizards may even turn it to white light for a few seconds to indicate they can do all disciplines before it settles on their primary.”

“Do you think I can borrow it so I can test my people when I interview them?”

Julius nodded thoughtfully, “That is probably a good idea. If they do, even if we don’t have an item to give them, they will have to be exempt like you.”

“Do you have a lot of unclaimed items?”

“No, just the opposite. We have identified people who could claim an item, but we can’t make them. Well, that’s not strictly true. We can make an item that could become a mage item.”

“Unfortunately, it has been a thousand years since we had someone who could encourage an entity to join with them. Catia says that she just doesn’t have that ability. Normally, it’s the person who can claim the Lore Wizard’s box who can do it.”

“So why do I have an entity?”

“You tell us as we would love to know,” Julius replied quite seriously.

Boyd pointed to his head. “She is giggling. I get the impression that she just likes me.”

Julius smiled and shook his head and then had another sip of tea. Boyd was happy to let the conversation drop, but he knew Julius wasn’t just here to have bedtime tea with him. He let the silence drag on a bit as he finished his tea and sat back with a sigh.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.