Gone - Cover

Gone

Copyright© 2021 by Kris Me

Chapter 17

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Boyd blinked and looked over the sea of faces. The poke in his back and the tinge of low current from the prod made him stand taller. His face flushed crimson as his cock stood to be admired. He had never contemplated what it would feel like to be on display, to be the meat at a meat market. To be sold to the highest bidder at eighty-three years of age and on a planet, he knew nothing about.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Magic   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Flavia moved to the spare seat and sat down.

She decided to remain silent until spoken to. It wasn’t normally her way, but something was going on here that she didn’t understand. Why was the slave sitting beside Catia to start with?

She remembered him as the first man they had tried to buy, but they were outbid by the Marcus family. He was also the one that Janus took a dislike to. It would have cost them dearly if she had hurt him.

Catia stood before saying, “Now that we are all here, we will stay here until a few things are sorted out.”

Catia looked around the table before stating, “To start with, we must acknowledge that we have a new member to our council. High mage Boyd Flynn had been chosen by the Keltrian Spirits to represent his people.”

Catia waited for the gasps to subside before continuing, “They have determined that he can be a High Mage, and they altered the medallion we gave him for protection to reflect this. His dominant trait is Earth.”

Flavia shot to her feet, “That is not fair. You can’t replace me unless my items desert me!”

Catia looked at Flavia, “We are not replacing you, Flavia. We have simply added to our ranks. We didn’t promote him; the spirits did. It is within our constitution that anyone who can wear magical items of four gems or higher automatically gets added to the High Senate.”

“Ha! He is not a citizen. He is a slave,” Flavia spat.

“No, Flavia,” Hadi responded. “From the moment he entered the portal, he became a citizen as he was invited here. Even if he was deemed a slave after his arrival, he was given this right. I checked the Law Book as soon as Catia made his change of status known to me.”

“I have also touched his medallion, and I immediately knew he had the power to wear the item even if he is untrained. Our magical laws state quite clearly that a magical person wearing a magical item can’t be a slave.”

Flavia frowned and then smiled, “But he can be made an indentured servant if he had debts to pay.”

“And what debts do you believe he owes?” Felix asked in his surprisingly deep voice.

Boyd had already noticed that the mage from Moss Island had a darker skin with a golden hue like people from the Asian nations back home. However, Felix had corkscrew styled, sable locks with brassy curls mixed in.

Felix was 175cm tall with a broad chest and solid muscle definition. His face was also more rounded with large, almond-shaped, golden eyes. Interestingly his ears were also more rounded like Boyd’s rather than pointed at the top like many of the others.

“He was brought here to do a job, and he hasn’t completed the requirements we set,” snarled Flavia, who still couldn’t believe these people would accept a slave to rule with them.

“Yes, he was. However, because of the way you handled the distribution, he was not informed of his rights or why he was in debt to us,” Hadi shot back.

“What! I told them what was expected of them for their freedom. I told them what WE agreed were the conditions of their release, and now you and he are trying to get him out of the deal,” Flavia snapped.

“Yes, you did, but you also neglected to tell them of their rights as a citizen and a slave. We kidnapped them, Flavia. We didn’t ask them if they wanted to come here. We just assumed that they would be grateful and do the job we asked because we restored their health,” Catia replied evenly.

“Who cares?” Flavia scoffed and flopped down in her seat. “We all agreed to bring them here, so don’t try making it all my fault because they are ungrateful and balk at having a few kids.”

“So, you are quite happy to give birth to six children in the next six years, to six different men from Earth, are you?” Boyd asked silkily.

“What are you on about, fool? I don’t want to have six children, and I’m certainly not mating with six of your people. It is bad enough that I have to mate with one of you,” Favia snarled.

“Oh! So, it is okay to expect the women from Earth to have that many, but not you. What makes you so special?” Boyd asked as if very interested in her answer.

“I’m a High Mage,” Flavia spat back. “I’m not subject to the same rules as the plebians.”

“Well, what a coincidence, so am I. Yet you still expect me to mate with fifty women. That is forty-four more people than your six men. So again, what makes you so special?”

Flavia pushed back her chair as she stood and slapped her hands flat on the table. She leant over it and focused her ire on Boyd. Her hatred of this mocking male overwhelmed her.

“You are not a mage; I am. You are a mere male and not even a Therian, so you would never understand what it is to be a member of the master race. You are a stinking slave from an infested planet that my ancestors foolishly went to, and you deserve to be treated as such. I’d sell you to a brothel to be used until you die if I had my way,” Flavia ranted at Boyd.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.