Gone - Cover

Gone

Copyright© 2021 by Kris Me

Chapter 16

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Boyd blinked and looked over the sea of faces. The poke in his back and the tinge of low current from the prod made him stand taller. His face flushed crimson as his cock stood to be admired. He had never contemplated what it would feel like to be on display, to be the meat at a meat market. To be sold to the highest bidder at eighty-three years of age and on a planet, he knew nothing about.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Magic   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Boyd grinned and shifted on his seat so they could all see him better.

“Look, you don’t have to have sex to donate sperm to a woman. A healthy male can ejaculate an average of 80 to 300 million sperm per ejaculation and produce a healthy dose several times a day.”

He gave them a moment to think about that, then he added, “Now, while we can produce that much on average, only about seventy percent of it is good sperm. We have clinics on Earth that help people mate up good sperm with the female’s eggs and then put the embryos back in the female.”

“Some people don’t like that method because needles are used to remove the eggs and put them back. They also often use drugs to get the women to produce multiple eggs and hope to get one fertilised.”

“If they get two or more eggs to become embryos, they may put them all back in the hope that one does attach to the womb to turn into a baby. Some women end up with multiple births that way.”

“There are also less intrusive methods of fertilisation that can be used. If you choose intracervical insemination, then you get a bloke to donate a sample and inject it into a vagina with a special syringe.”

“Or you can place the sperm into a special cap that is placed over the cervix. That’s the part of the uterus or womb that opens into the vagina. You leave it there for an hour or so and see if the swimmers do their job.”

“The sperm can also be frozen. If stored the right way, it can keep for a long time. However, once thawed, you have to use it. Realistically you can get the guys to donate and put it on ice until a female is ready to have a child.”

“I guess you could also use magic to help the sperm get into the womb once it’s placed into the woman too. You may want to look into that, Catia. The donation can also be anonymous, or the two parties can agree as to who the father is to be.”

“Some men don’t like the idea of donating as they feel they should be responsible for their kids. Others won’t care who it goes to. Still, others won’t care who gets it but would probably like to be paid for it. It takes all types to make a world.”

“How on earth do you know all that?” Catia asked Boyd.

He shrugged, “My ex-wife and I looked into it at one stage because she wanted another kid. I had something wrong with me that affected my sperm. But since you fixed me, my entity let me know that I was no longer shooting blanks.”

He chuckled at their blank looks, “I now produce a lot of very healthy sperm rather than dead sperm or damaged sperm.”

They all gave him that, ‘Oh’ look, making him chuckle again.

“So now that you know you have alternatives to achieving your objectives, we need to sort out the mess you made. By the way, I suggest you let the women choose their own partners even if it is another human.”

“If you ask very nicely, some of the women may even agree to be surrogate mothers. That is when they carry a child, they know they will be giving up to other parents. Otherwise, woo them as you would any partner.”

“Even if only half of us men choose to be donors or even have sex with you people, you are way ahead of the ball game. As you said, we will be young again for quite a few years. Relationships change, and given a little bit of time, you may even be able to convince more of the men to donate.”

“What do you think?” he asked the shocked group of people.

Catia looked at the others and was surprised when Marcella said, “So can I get a donation from you? I am willing to give it a try for the sake of my people.”

Boyd looked at the women. He had already noticed that she was part of the family group with brown streaks in her hair. She was close to 165cm tall and not a bad looking woman considering. Even so, he really didn’t like the idea of her have his child.

Boyd shook his head, “No, I’m sorry. I made some promises to the Marcus clan, and I do intend to honour them. After that, I’ll make my own choices. After all, I’m Catia’s and Julius’s apprentice for the next year and will be living with them.”

He could feel the relief from all three members of the Marcus clan that he planned to stay with them and honour what he had promised earlier in the day.

Just to rub it in, Boyd replied, “After all, I can’t disappoint Julius now, can I? I did make him a promise, and I always try to keep them.”

Marcella recoiled, “Ug, you like sex with other men?”

Boyd gave her an evil little grin, “I was unaware your people were worried about things like that considering your nature.”

“You can’t produce children that way,” Marcella retorted.

“True, but I am also aware that the men of your race are also women. I also believe that each person has a right to who they wish to have a relationship with as long as the other person is not a child or forced.”

“Well said,” replied Catia. “For now, though, we need to work out how to get your people back. Not that I have any idea what to do with them other than to put them back in stasis.”

“I’ve been thinking about that. Until we can ensure they have their freedom, can you and Queen Marcella send out a mage with some guards and check on the people to make sure they haven’t been harmed?”

Catia looked at Marcella, who nodded in agreement.

She then said to Boyd, “Yes, I believe that would be a good idea. What then?”

“Well, as long as they are being taken care of and the mage can inform them of their basic rights, particularly the right to say no to sex. We could ask if they are happy to stay where they are, and your people are happy to accommodate them until we can sort out this mess.”

“If we have to move them, then we need to find somewhere to put them. We could always ask families if they wish to host a guest until we can find them somewhere else to live and hopefully employment.”

“What about those who are violent?” Marcella asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.