Gone - Cover

Gone

Copyright© 2021 by Kris Me

Chapter 10

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Boyd blinked and looked over the sea of faces. The poke in his back and the tinge of low current from the prod made him stand taller. His face flushed crimson as his cock stood to be admired. He had never contemplated what it would feel like to be on display, to be the meat at a meat market. To be sold to the highest bidder at eighty-three years of age and on a planet, he knew nothing about.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Magic   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Boyd decided that sulking didn’t solve anything.

He got up, did his callisthenics, showered and dressed for the day. He grumbled as he tried to work out how to strap on the sandals and gave up. He put on the thongs as he planned to head down to see if any food was on offer.

When he got to the door, he was surprised to see a pair of boots similar to the ones the guards had worn, sitting just inside the door. Tucked inside was a pair of socks. He hurried back to the bed, kicking off his thongs as he went.

He pulled on the socks that fit him well and then tried the boots. They were a touch on the narrow side for his toes but being new, he was sure they would stretch a bit with wear. He stomped around for a bit and did some squats, and decided they would be just fine.

While they weren’t really designed like running shoes, he was sure he would get by as they did have low heels. Hence, he hurried downstairs and out the front door. He was happily jogging down the road in no time.

He got to the gate, turned around, and ran back towards the house. He admired the scene and enjoyed the mild, early morning, sunny weather as he ran. He had noticed that this sun seemed more orangey than Sol.

Nonetheless, the sky was blue, and the clouds looked like clouds. The plants here acted, and for the most part, they looked very much like plants on Earth. So, the planet didn’t feel totally alien to him.

“Morning, Mathus,” he called as he came up to the man standing at the bottom of the three steps that took you up to the high roofed patio and then the house. Boyd grinned and ran past him.

Mathus watched as Boyd ran to the left side of the house. He contemplated following, but he took so long about it that Boyd appeared on the other side of the house and headed back down the driveway.

Mathus then remembered telling Boyd that one kilometre was to the back of the house. He found himself waiting and watching as Boyd made it to the gate again. The tall man turned and then headed back up the driveway.

He was surprised when Boyd put on a burst of speed and ran full tilt for the last hundred metres. Boyd pulled up beside him, and while holding his sides, he walked around a bit as he got his breath back.

“Damn, this body is good, but I sure need to work out more,” Boyd huffed.

“Boyd, I’d be lucky to walk four kilometres, let alone run it like you did. We should get you a job in the Guards.”

Boyd shook his head, “I’m a slave, Mathus. Slaves can’t be guards.”

Mathus frowned at Boyd’s statement. He found he was having a hard time remembering that the man was indeed a slave. For whatever reason, it just didn’t sit right with him.

“Well, breakfast is on the table if you’re interested,” Mathus said gruffly and turned to head into the house.

“I’ll have to have a quick shower,” Boyd said as he joined Mathus.

He wasn’t sure what he had said to upset the man.


Boyd jogged upstairs and quickly showered and changed.

He was soon sitting in the same seat he had previously occupied. He rubbed his hands together when a plate of fried eggs, bacon, mushrooms and sliced tomato with toast on the side was put in front of him.

“Damn, that looks great. Thanks, Maria. My compliments to the chef.”

“Boyd!” Emily scowled as she sat down opposite him. “How can you eat that fatty breakfast?”

“I’m a growing lad,” he supplied and dug in.

“Well, I prefer a flexitarian diet. Really, I’m more what is called a Lacto-Ovo vegetarian. That means that I don’t mind some dairy and unfertilised eggs. I will only eat poultry and red meat in small quantities if it’s part of a recipe. I hate seafood,” Emily told him.

Emily then happily accepted a bowl of something hot that Boyd suspected was some kinda oatmeal, but it was actually made from wheat. She did add a dash of milk and honey to the mush and had toast on the side. She even put a splash of milk in her tea.

Boyd decided to each his own and happily put more crispy bacon and runny yoked, fried egg into his mouth.


Boyd ate as the rest of the family joined him.

He was rather surprised when a gorgeous woman with flaming red hair and blonde streaks sat herself down in the chair at the head of the table. He had wondered why that chair was always empty.

“What are you eating, young man?” she asked him.

“Bacon and eggs with fried mushrooms and tomatoes,” Boyd said once he had swallowed his mouthful.

“My, that does look and smell good. Maria, ask Gertie to dish me up some of what he is eating,” Catia said as she got herself a cup of tea.

“So, which number are you?” Boyd asked as he put his knife and fork down for a moment.

“What number?” Catia asked in mild confusion.

“On the list of lovers,” Boyd replied as he cut up his next mouthful and then forked it in his mouth.

“Where would you like me to be?” she asked with a grin.

“Well, in my book, you could be first if you wanted to. Mind you, you will have to arm-wrestle Julius and Julia if you want that spot,” he commented.

Catia chuckled and then frowned, “Julia said that you were not cooperating.”

Boyd shrugged, “I’m cooperating just fine. I just don’t like the goal post being shifted once an agreement has been made.”

“Explain these goalposts, and then what agreement do you believe was made?” she asked as she sat back with her cup and set her green eyes onto Boyd.

Boyd sat back for a moment and then said, “That woman, Flavia, stood on the stage and told us what was expected of us to gain our freedom and cooperation. That set the goalposts. The objectives of what it was that we had to do so we weren’t sent to prison and could gain freedom from slavery.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.