Gone - Cover

Gone

Copyright© 2021 by Kris Me

Introduction

Science Fiction Sex Story: Introduction - Boyd blinked and looked over the sea of faces. The poke in his back and the tinge of low current from the prod made him stand taller. His face flushed crimson as his cock stood to be admired. He had never contemplated what it would feel like to be on display, to be the meat at a meat market. To be sold to the highest bidder at eighty-three years of age and on a planet, he knew nothing about.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Magic   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Boyd blinked and looked over the sea of faces.

The poke in his back and the tinge of low current from the prod made him stand taller. His face flushed crimson as his cock stood to be admired. He had never contemplated what it would feel like to be on display, to be the meat at a meat market.

To be sold to the highest bidder at eighty-three years of age and on a planet, he knew nothing about.


Copyright:

Copyright © 2021 Kris Me - All rights are reserved

This story is the work of Kris Me. You must contact me before you copy more than one page or ten percent of the content, as per the Copyright Act 1968, Australia.

Last updated: 08/10/2021.


Declaration:

~~ Adult Themes ~~

This book is part of an erotica science fiction series. It is NOT recommended for people under the legal age to access such stories, depending on the reader’s country of origin.

The books may contain what some people consider vulgar language, references to religious icons, violence, coercion, murder, and-or rape scenes.

This book DOES NOT contain descriptions of bestiality nor coitus between Shifters or people related by blood.


Editing:

If you find any of my assumptions fabricated, I would like to remind you this is a fictional story, and I have probably taken liberties with reality, as you know it. The humanoids in this story are not based on anyone I know or have read about.

Australian based dictionaries were used for reference, and Grammarly was used as part of the editing suite. The story was written in Microsoft Word.

If you find grammatical or spelling errors, they are not the fault of my editor or proofreaders who did try to fix my work. However, I do tend to fiddle around after the fact, so all errors are my own.

If my Australian colloquialisms or terms need clarification, or you just wish to correspond, I’m more than happy to answer your emails. You can send them to:

kris.me2@inorbit.com


The Wiki:

https://keltria.fandom.com/wiki/

The Wiki contains information about the Keltrian people, wizards, magical items, colloquialisms and adapted words that have been created for this universe. Maps, character lists and other information that may relate to this book could be found.


Acknowledgements:

Special thanks to J. Konietzko, who did try to decipher my dyslexic scribbles.

I hope you enjoy the story.

Kris Me

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.