1849 - Cover

1849

by Midsummerman

Copyright© 2021 by Midsummerman

BDSM Sex Story: Submissive Thomas Baines attends a public execution, the sound of women enjoying the scene, something which thrills him with a jealousy for the condemned, giving him a yearning to know the rope. Seeking somewhere to masturbate following the delightful debacle, he meets a woman by chance, who attends hangings for the sexual pleasure of it... and has notions of creating her own selective performances. 'Be careful what you wish for' has never been so true.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   .

Saturday April 21st 1849 had been a fine day indeed, and in the privacy of an enclosed railway carriage, sat between two of her giggling and admiring maids, Martha Evesham was awarded a second orgasm, courtesy of the tongue of a favoured submissive manservant, who was allowed to masturbate himself, as he knelt with his head under the massed folds of her abundant skirts. The heels of the giggling maids served to prompt both the urgency of his tongue, and the eager stropping of his erect cock, as those fine maids prodded his flesh contemptuously as he sampled the rich tastes and aromas of Madam Evesham’s aroused cunt.

The train upon which they were being transported back to London, had been a special excursion to Norwich, where the party had viewed and thoroughly enjoyed the public execution of one James Bloomfield Rush, whom had murdered Issac Jermy and his son of the same name, by shooting them. The execution had special appeal for Martha, as he had also shot Jermy junior’s pregnant wife, and a serving maid Eliza Chestney, but both women had denied his intention and survived. Further spice was added, in that his girlfriend, Emily Sanford, had agreed to provide him with an alibi, but did not co-operate in court ... thus, he was in effect, condemned to entertain the public upon the gallows, by a woman.

With the indelible image of Rush’s delightful struggle on the rope whilst bound and shrouded in white, humiliated by the incessant chants of the eager crowd, firmly etched on her mind, Martha exploded into a second, just and suitably deserved orgasm at Rush’s expense. The submissive manservant had felt a pang of jealousy, and had erected hard at the delicious plight of Rush as he jiggered on the rope, pissing himself and defecating in shame - bereft of any breeches to contain his bodily functions as the rope exacted its duty most thoroughly and satisfyingly, the pissing of the white shroud rendering its fabric transparent, and revealing his cock was erect as he twirled on display on the rope - the ecstasy of the crowd at witnessing his absolute humiliation consuming him ... and the pure delight on Martha’s face having him truly wish it were he high on display. With those sordid and pathetically submissive desires in his head, aided by the nectar of his dominant Mistress’s cunt as she tensed and moaned, he spurted his load in abundance, incurring the deepest contempt from the maids. Martha sighed contentedly, as her orgasm ebbed away, her inner skirts thoroughly sodden.

“Well Dunsham, you’ve certainly earned a thorough caning from the female staff, soiling my skirts like that...” She sighed again as a mischievous and deeply erotic thought she’d been teased by all day, came back into into her head once more, as Dunsham continued to jerk and dribble the remnants of his load, to dribble down her silky inner skirts, the sight of her cunt, now he was free to inspect it, ensuring he emptied his balls thoroughly on viewing what owned him so completely.

“ ... a caning will have to suffice, though your disgraceful disregard for my undergarments warrants your hanging.” Though thoroughly spent, Dunsham’s cock remained rigidly erect, and pulsed longingly in his hand, to spit out a further globule of silky come, and having him yearn for a further orgasm. Martha’s cunt would soon be ready for a third adoration of his tongue, the train not having journeyed any more than half the distance to its destination, and her sadism was already building on the thought.

“Well Dunsham, would you like to be bound, dressed in a white shroud ... and shit for me high upon the scaffold? ... I know these young ladies would thoroughly appreciate it.” Though so immediately spent, the notion still commanded a lustily erotic desire within his mind, as he knelt in obedience to his Mistress, the leering maids, ready to pour their derision upon his obvious agreement to her spiteful idea. Their pleasure was fulfilled as he croaked out his answer, spent cock still in hand ... and still rudely erect as it dribbled its last.

“Yes ... oh yes, my Mistress ... I would willingly suffer that for you.” Madam Martha Evesham’s mind was now set, her clitoris already rising again to the thought, as her mind dwelled once again upon a wealthy tradesman she as good as owned, who could have his carpenters bribed into erecting the necessary structure within the grounds of her small estate on the verge of London; she’d know the sadistic pleasure of a public hanging in the comfort of her own gardens, witnessed by like-minded female friends and associates who’d enthused about such a private pleasure - many of whom were elsewhere aboard that whistling transport. Nothing excited her depraved and sadistic sexual desires more, than the erotic thought of being seen as the executioner of a male, before an audience of enthusiastic women.

She had no qualms or the slightest fear of being discovered or sought out by external authorities; her staff were hand-picked, the majority female and vetted thoroughly in seeking out their penchant for assertiveness over the male, most through Madams that Martha had become acquainted with through her sexual appetites. Those young women were more than well looked after financially, and the lurid perks they enjoyed, often simply as part of their daily routines, made them unquestionably loyal to her through their own free will.

Likewise, the few male servants she acquired were selected for their subservience, most commandeered by her Housekeeper outside courts after legal proceedings; usually caught in shameful situations with a certain type of prostitute - that capture sometimes very convenient and seemingly premeditated - the public exposure leaving them ruined both socially and financially, as their careers wherever, would be terminated without question. With little or no chance of finding reputable employment elsewhere, they were more than grateful to disappear from public view via employment under Madam Martha Evesham’s strict ... and routinely erotic control.

One Thomas Baines had also travelled on the train, and being of a submissive and masochistic disposition himself, longed to get home so’s he could masturbate over what he’d witnessed, the bawdy banter of other passengers who’d made the excursion, not helping his erotic thoughts as they lingered on the shaming of Rush and his defecation upon the rope. Wishing to avoid any more before he soiled his clothing with excitement, he left the carriage he was in at the next station, and entered the one behind, hoping its passengers were less garrulous. The first thing he noticed as he hurriedly boarded the carriage, was that unlike the carriage he’d just left, which was open to the elements, this carriage was fully enclosed with a roof. On entering via the door from the platform, Baines was intrigued to find himself standing before an internal door; something he’d not seen on a railway carriage before, and thought himself in a goods or livestock wagon.

With the door to the platform closed behind him, and thinking he was alone, his mind went immediately to the masturbation he was desperate to indulge in. He gasped with a lurid satisfaction on slipping his hand past his waistband to manipulate his erecting cock ... till he heard laughter from beyond the internal door. The element of shock had him decide to return to his prior carriage, but he stumbled as the carriage juddered, and the train pulled away ... condemning him to travel within it. Sheepishly, after a moment or two, he tapped upon the door.

Within the compartment, the maids giggled, as one peeped through an obliging slat over the glass door top, to espy a meek looking male ... obviously nervous about making any intrusion. Martha was made aware of the view, and grinned as she and the others made good their attire, Dunsham however, made to remain kneeling at her feet.

“Let him in ... let’s see what we have!” As the door swung open, Thomas froze at first, but found himself maintaining the erection his earlier thoughts had started, at the strangely evocative scents which assailed his nose, scents he wasn’t quite familiar with but excited him just the same. The curt smile of the maid immediately alerted him to possible mischief of some kind, that of a sexual nature, seeing to it that his cock rose snugly within his breeches. She pursed her lips at him.

“Do come in ... Sir.” Her curt tone, laced with a contemptuous smile, only served to stiffen his erection, for as well as masturbating over the hangings he viewed, the pleasure that women showed in seeing males in particular know the justice of the rope, was equally thrilling and brought his seed forth plentifully when he reminisced while stroking his cock. Now here he was, facing a group of women who had journeied just for that pleasure ... and the only male present was on his knees before one of them, so obviously the matriarch of the group. Though it was apparent from his dress that the male was a servant, Baines’ cock twitched at guessing that he was in service to the haughty woman in more than the usual sense.

Baines noted the glint in the mature woman’s eye, and also a glint from a bottle of gin residing close to her, thinking that would be the reason for the air of frivolity that prevailed, though amongst the perfumed scents that assailed his nose, there was the distinct whiff of something else which kept his cock rigid. The male looked decidedly sheepish as he was observed, and though Baines had heard of women controlling men, he didn’t dare believe it. Martha noted his timidness immediately, and guessed that he, like her servant, envied the wretches they enjoyed seeing displayed. Her cunt tingled beneath her skirts as she began to tease information from him.

“Did you enjoy the hanging, my man? ... we all thought he put on a splendid show.” He was immediately taken aback by her direct approach, so unladylike, yet somehow so refreshing, and the command in her tone compelled him to answer truthfully in obedience, his balls tingling as the contemptuous eyes of the maids demanded it too.

“Yes ... yes ... Madam ... I found it ... found it exhilarating.” He panted wildly at having Made his disclosure, hoping she’d not probe him further as to why he found it exhilarating, his cock now boning at being questioned so openly by a woman, her curt smile at his response, echoed by that of an audience of maids, taking his need to masturbate to a new level. His eyes now took in the attractive shape of the mature woman, her broad hips and full breasts so prominent in her tight waisted dress, her confident smile and general command giving her a matronly aura ... an aura of feminine authority and power.

Martha also liked what she saw, her cunt more than ready to receive the tonguing his intrusion had interrupted, his obedience in answering her like a frightened schoolboy, alerting her to the likelihood that he was a submissive, arousing her cunt lustily, to the possibility of taking control of him. She motioned to a maid, who immediately poured him a glass of gin, and more or less saw to it that he drank it, he, barely having time to thank her for it, and coughing slightly after consuming it, showing he was not normally a gin drinker but had drunk it out of politeness ... and with an obedience to the maid, which excited Martha all the more.

“Do come and kneel before me, I want to know more about your enjoyment of the hanging ... and if you’d like to see another one.” Baines was now as excited as she, the sultry smiles of the maids as they converged about him, compelling him to obey what was obviously a veiled command, rather than a mere request, the notion having his anus tingle as he knelt before a woman for the first time. With the manservant already in that position, it made Baines’ task seem a little easier to him, but stiffened his erection just the same, as the curt smiles from Martha and the female audience told him they knew just the sort of male he was.

It may have been a simple gesture, but he’d taken to his knees before her without question, and Martha was now ready to tease admissions from him. Just at that moment, the train screeched and jolted into another station, threatening to bring her capture to his senses, and have him depart the carriage. She gestured to her maids, and two of them stood with their backs to the carriage door, ready to impede any departure from it. Baines remained on his knees with no thought of departing, captivated by the supreme woman before him, but gaped with excitement at the stern posturing of the maids at the door ... he now knew he was the bold woman’s captive. The sternly smiling maids resumed their positions overseeing the kneeling male as the train moved from the station. Martha grinning as she prepared to vet her capture regarding his background, hoping upon hope it would allow her to make her arrest a permanent one, by the time the train reached the terminus.

“Does being on your knees before a woman excite you? ... as you can see, it’s something I demand of any male before me...” She smiled toward her manservant, Dunsham, who hung his head - in deference to her - not in shame, once again using the other male’s situation to ease the truth from her new conquest. Brought up in a workhouse, and having fallen into a life of sexual depravity as a male prostitute, specialising in the spiteful needs of the stricter women of society within their darker movements, his pathetic and submissive nature would see him know the absolute zenith of his masochism at Martha’s hands. He was the perfect candidate for her initial erotic experiment upon the gallows; he’d not be missed by anyone, quite the opposite ... so many of his former female clients would be there, to thoroughly enjoy his departure. Baines was compelled by his own sexual excitement as much as her authority, in divulging the truth, squeaking it out, to the thrill of the maids.

“Yes ... Oh yes ... It does!...” His blushing retort had those maids who’d shown furtive caution whilst the train was dormant, now liberally express their delighted contempt for this chance opportunity, who’d found his way to their Mistress. They already knew that a male travelling such a distance on his own to view a hanging would have perverse sexual interests in it ... now they knew he was a submissive, they also knew from what angle his perversion lay, and that their Mistress would tease it from him.

“ ... and the hanging ... did the enjoyment shown by the women there, at seeing the male take the rope ... did that excite you too?...” Baines let his head droop like a schoolboy caught out at some mischief, but his cock boned rigid at being made to confess to such a woman, whilst her maids sneered gleefully with goading smiles as they awaited the answer they already knew he’d give. His thoughts went to the pleasured and smug smiles, the unladylike taunts from women who’d seemed so respectable, the sighs from those in obvious sexual arousal as the cheers ... so many feminine, greeted the penitent male as he dropped to know the lust of the rope.

“Yes ... yes ... as much as anything else...” The cynical laughter from the maids distracted him a little, from Martha easing her legs apart slightly, and moving her dress up a little, exposing spiky ankle boots, and the flesh of her lower calves. His answer ‘anything else’ indicated to her that subconsciously, he wanted to confess more ... and she’d show his conscience no mercy.

“You wished it were you, hanging on display before those women ... didn’t you!” As Baines took in the sight of her boots and calves, he longed to see more ... and confessing on his knees to a strong woman whilst the looks of her maids taunted him, had him know a dark ecstasy he could never have envisaged.

“Yes! ... yes! ... I longed to be displayed in that shroud...” While the maids let out near hysterical explanations of spiteful pleasure, Dunsham the manservant looked on in muted envy, feeling upstaged by this intruder, hoping it wouldn’t distract Madam Martha’s attentions from him too much ... but quietly glad that another male had expressed and had been shamed by his masochistic extremes. Martha noted his envious attention to what she now knew would become her acquisition, if only at length if his circumstances would not allow her absolute control. Itching to know if he had any attachments, she first turned her head toward Dunsham as she eased her dress up close to her knees.

“I think he should witness the next hanging in my company, I’d like to witness that envy in his eyes ... what do you think Dunsham?” Dunsham’s cock erected hard at her cruel humour, knowing it was he who’d oblige that pleasure ... goaded by a crowd of women who’d enjoyed dominating him, thoroughly enjoying witnessing his death on the rope.

“Yes Madam ... I think he should...” Baines was now fit to shoot his load to his underwear, the thought of her enjoying his masochistic thoughts and expressions as he envied the subject’s struggle, bound and helpless upon the rope, thrilling him like nothing else ... till Martha hiked her dress up over her knees, and aired her cunt for his view, as though it were something she did routinely. Baines gasped in disbelief at the sight of her shaven sex, the butterfly of her labia, glistening moist. Two smiling maids descended on him as he gaped, untying his breeches and exposing his standing cock, Martha smiling curtly at the fact he made no effort or gesture to prevent his exposure ... just her smug look having his cock stiffen all the more.

“Well? ... you came here seeking somewhere to masturbate I’ll warrant ... you’ll shoot for me as readily as you’ll witness the next hanging at my feet...” The two maids held his hands behind his back, while a third embraced his cock with her grip, bringing a sigh from him as she worked it, Martha spreading her legs a little wider, and slipping a finger through her cunt.

“ ... shoot well, and I may allow you a sniff ... I intend having you become familiar with the whiff, in time...” Held captive by two grinning maids while a third milked him, teased by the lush view of a woman he now knew intended to dominate him, Baines entered an erotic ecstasy to match all his fantasies put together, the seed bursting from his cock in no time at all, the immediacy of his initial spurts bringing derisory laughter from the maids, and a contented smile from Martha as she stroked her clitoris, having him descend into a submissive pleasure like no other, the following spurts of his extensive orgasm having him dream of sniffing that cunt while noosed upon the gallows himself ... and as he gasped and groaned, milked so thoroughly by the maid, his eyes told him Martha was having just that fantasy herself.

He panted erratically as the last dribbles of semen were squeezed from him by the maid’s hand, amid the scathing laughter of the other excited women, that hand expertly drawing every last element of his cock’s surrender to it, showing him she was no novice in the sordid practice. The two maids holding him then urged his shoulders down and face forward, to lean within the skirts and between the thighs of the woman whom he now knew intended owning him, and though freshly spent, the spicy scents of her cunt kept him keenly within sexual submission, hoping for another submission to that hand as he took in the delicious whiffs of mature femininity in dominant arousal. Martha sneered with satisfaction at his pathetically quick submission, teasing his nose with her moistened flaps and nicely lubricated finger.

“Now tell me all about you ... what you do and who you’re with...”

Baines eagerly related that he was a scribe of some sort ... Martha and her girls nodding to each other ... he’d not be missed there.

He told them of his lodgings, not property he owned ... Martha’s clitoris poked high as her finger stroked at it whilst her maids murmured contentedly ... lodgers did moonlight flits all the time, never to be seen again by their landlord.

Baines then sealed his fate, revealing openly that he was not just unattached, but kept his own company ... free to enjoy such voyeuristic pleasures as the hanging, the shame of his perversions kept secret from anyone ... Martha’s groan was intense and immediate, as soon as he’d related that, the two maids holding him tighter as they two gasped with a certain pleasure and made sure his sniffs at their Mistress’s cunt were thorough, as she stroked herself to a victorious orgasm. Baines was bemused at the excited babbling which coursed between the maids, but was also transfixed by the delicious whiffs and erotic sight of a mature woman’s cunt, open and bulging its glistening flaps as the delicate finger stroked the protrusion at its apex ... his cock was stiffening nicely again, sensing he was responsible for the depth of Martha’s orgasm.

She sighed long and hard as she recovered, enjoying the quivering of her chance conquest as he sniffed longingly at her cunt whilst held to the task, seeing his cock beginning to stand again in the lust to lick her ... something he’d only ever been able to dream of, but something she’d have him perform expertly, and in the depths of submission, secured within her home.

“You’ll be my guest then ... my maids and I will make you most welcome, you’ll have no need for anything beyond my walls.” He gasped as she pulled her legs in and unfurled her skirts, her pleasure in denying him so evident in her sneer ... and he still not quite believing what he’d heard, as the maids stuffed his erection into his breeches and buttoned him up. She made her intention clear.

“You’ll come and tell me all about the hanging in depth ... whilst we get to know each other a little more intimately ... I’ve a room in mind for you already.” Baines gasped, his thoughts on his meagre possessions at his lodgings, his belongings ... he dared squeak out a muted protest, muted, as he longed to lick that cunt like nothing on earth.

“But ... but ... my clothes and things?” Dunsham in particular, sneered, thinking himself unseen by his feminine owners, he knew this whelp of whom he was envious of, would soon find himself dressed as required by his Mistress and her maids ... dressed appropriately for the uses they’d put him to. Martha grinned Imperiously, placing her hands on her hips and looking down her nose at him.

“We’ll see to all that later ... you’ll not refuse my hospitality, it’s decided.” Her stern stance had him know this was a demand, not an offer ... and the thought of seeing that cunt again held him as captive and helpless to her whims as any physical restraint. As the train rattled into the smoky domain of the terminus, the maids jostled around him as Martha led the way from the carriage, their stern smiles and soft scents keeping him hemmed in and bound to follow ... though his erection in anticipation of what was to come, meant he had no intention of parting company with them.

Dunsham followed several steps behind, guarded by a single matron, whose only purpose was to instill the thought that she was possibly in charge of him, to any third party viewing their progress; he keeping his head stooped low as was the demand of his Mistress when out in public, Matron walking stiff backed and head high, to ensure his sense of humiliation. He was rigidly erect too, as they approached the awaiting horse-drawn transports, his stern escort having noted his jealousy toward his Mistress’s chance capture, jealousy which would be caned from him, along with tears of regret ... and the shooting of his mess to the sheets upon the bed he’d be caned on, in blissful masochism.

Paid well by Martha, the same carriage company always used by her and owned by one of her matriarchal friends, saw two of their transports waiting faithfully for the train’s return, and were boarded quickly and eagerly by the women, Baines in with Martha, and Dunsham in the other ... with accompanying matron and maids who increased the manservant’s jealousy by talking about the new conquest incessantly. In the other carriage, Baines was once again hemmed in by smiling, sweetly scented maids, and facing Martha physically, he also faced her growing dominance over him, as she pointed a finger to the tight recess between their seats.

“You’ll kneel before me whenever we travel like this ... you’ll know your place at all times...” She snorted contentedly as he slipped down, her legs and knees and those of the maids, pressed close to him, keeping him stable as the carriage lurched and clattered through winding thoroughfares, and keeping his humility and sense of sexual submission high as they moved ever closer to his place of internment. Martha’s cunt buzzed at the thought of showing him off to her friends, once his initial training had been enjoyed.

“ ... I’ve lots of friends you’ll be taken to be shown to, whilst the next hanging venture is also discussed ... you’ll see there are so many women out there who find hangings such an erotic pleasure.” His anus quivered with a submissive lust on seeing how she saw hangings as no more than a sport for her enjoyment, and that of her friends ... her pompous majesty having him yearn more and more to be displayed on high for her, something he’d already told her his pathetic perversions craved, and her stern smile grew ever more contemptuous of him, the closer they got to her residence.

Baines could just see the grand house as he glanced sideways from his kneeling position, a house that he could only dream of inhabiting ... unless as the servant he knew he couldn’t escape becoming now. Martha sneered with a satisfied contentment at the day’s entertainment, and the delicious bonus it had brought her, as the carriage went through an arched coach way, and came to a halt before dark and austere oaken doors.

“There, your new home ... I can’t wait to show you my room, and discuss the day’s pleasures further...” The maids beside him stepped out, followed by Martha, who waved her hand pompously as Baines was allowed out, gasping with disbelief as those grinning maids held his arms behind his back and marched him toward the doors.

“Prepare him, and bring him to the Sisal Suite, he’ll see Dunsham punished for soiling my skirts...” She smiled contemptuously at Baines, seeing him show little or no resistance at being controlled by femininity, and seeing Dunsham being ushered in by the matron’s flicks of the cane he’d soon know in earnest, his glances toward the newcomer, now with open looks of jealousy, knowing he was to be thrashed for it, as well as his indulgent soiling of his Mistress’s skirts. She saw the want in the matronly woman’s eyes as she flexed the cane in her mature hands.

“Matron will see to his punishment ... and extra strokes for his attitude.” Baines watched as the mature woman and her Manservant charge moved past them, and entered the oaken doors first ... Dunsham immediately dropping to his knees on entering, and kissing her feet before disappearing down a corridor with her. Martha glided in and waited hand on hip as the maids brought Baines into the last residence he’d know, pointing him to her feet as the maids gleefully pushed him down. Having seen the manservant perform the task, he plied his lips to her leather boots, bringing a curt sigh from her, and having his cock bone erect with the submissive pleasure which gripped him. She’d already instructed the maids, so made no further speech, and pulling her feet away, she ascended the grand and curving staircase, leaving him to the taunts of the maids. A blonde vented her spite as he was hauled to his feet.

“You’re hers now ... and ours...” As his wrists were pinched together behind him and he was urged forward, a ginger maid taunted.

“We’ll soon have you trained ... we’ve all seen how weak you are...” A brunette sneered, her breath hot in his ear as she whispered her spite.

“ ... and you’re about to see just what you’ll get, for the slightest disobedience.” He was taken into a small room with a fire blazing in a hearth to one side, and before he could take it all in the maids descended upon him, en masse.

“Off with these clothes, you’ll not need these anymore!” Baines gasped, helpless to resist as his clothes were virtually ripped and dragged from him, exposing his boning cock to the delighted women, their ridiculing of it, keeping it nice and stiff, the blonde laughing first as she held his shirt tightly.

“Oh just look at that pathetically tiny cock, he could never hope to please any woman with that!” The ginger maid sneered as she emptied the contents of his pockets to the table, then let his leggings hang forlornly in her hand.

“ ... then it’s a good job his tongue will be all that’s required by Mistress ... especially where a clean-up is needed, after she’s been entertained by one of her stags.” The other maids sneered their contempt as they viewed him ... and applauded loudly as the three main protagonists gleefully tossed his items of clothing to the fire.

Baines was still gaping in horror at watching some of his favoured apparel committed to the blaze, when the ginger maid humbled him further by buckling a collar and leash about his neck, the feeling of the leather restrainer bringing his cock up rigid, his disappearing clothes and the feel of the leather collar, having it well and truly dawn on him that he was enslaved, and that he’d let too much slip to the bold woman ... he lapsed into a sexually submissive aura of absolute defeat, the pleasure of it consuming him as readily as those flames consumed his things ... and as per those clothes, all hope of defying the sadistic will of womanhood was consumed too. The ginger maid sneered as she tugged the leash.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.