Times Tables - Cover

Times Tables

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Second grad teacher Miss Amy discovers a problem with the desks in her classroom and solicits the help of the janitor. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

With school starting the day after tomorrow, Miss Amy visits her second-grade classroom to make sure everything is in order. It isn’t. In the far back corner a chair and desk are missing. Miss Amy counts the desks one by one. Twenty-four. She frowns. Then she goes into the hallway and searches until she finds Mr. Gibbons, the janitor, who is pushing a broom in the gymnasium.

26008-times-1.jpg

“Well, let us see now, Miss Amy,” Mr. Gibbons says, upon being informed of the missing chair and desk. Broom in hand, he follows Miss Amy to her classroom.

“You see, Mr. Gibbons,” says Miss Amy, her arm sweeping across the room. “Five rows of five minus one. There’s one missing.”

Mr. Gibbons nods solemnly. “Some poor child will have to stand.”

“Oh, no,” Miss Amy says. “The enrollment list shows twenty-four.”

Mr. Gibbons shakes his head. “Then what is the problem, if I may ask?”

“It’s very unnerving,” Miss Amy says. “The lack of symmetry. I’m afraid my eyes will always go to the empty space.”

“I may have a solution,” Mr. Gibbons says. He sets his broom in the corner and begins rearranging the chairs and desks.

“There,” he says a short time later. “Four rows of six. Symmetry.”

Miss Amy beams. “You are a true genius.” She steps out of her shoes. She pulls her dress over her head and arranges it neatly in one of the cubbies at the side of the room.

“What are you doing?” Mr. Gibbons inquires, while Miss Amy removes her bra and panties and places them into a cubby compartment.

“Stripping,” Miss Amy says. “I don’t want to get any stray semen on my dress when I suck your cock. I would recommend that you remove your clothing as well before you sit on this desk.

26008-times-2.jpg

Mr. Gibbons does as Miss Amy suggested. When he is naked and seated on the desk, Miss Amy kneels before him and takes his penis into her mouth.

26008-times-3.jpg

She sucks him skillfully and avidly, and it is only a few minutes later that Mr. Gibbons reaches a loud and vigorous climax. Miss Amy manages to swallow most of the discharge, with only a few splatters of seminal fluid spilling to the classroom’s wooden floor, but Mr. Gibbons, himself, also ends up on the floor, for the little desk has given way during the course of the ejaculations.

“Oh dear,” Miss Amy says.

“Don’t worry, I’m all right,” Mr. Gibbons assures her from the floor.

26008-times-4.jpg

“But what about the desk?”

“I’ll take it out right away,” Mr. Gibbons promises.

“But then there will be an empty space again. And unless I’m mistaken, twenty-three is a prime number.”

“I’m so sorry,” Mr. Gibbons says. “I’m at a loss what to do.”

“I have an idea,” Miss Amy says.

“New math?” Mr. Gibbons asks.

“No, cunnelingus,” Miss Amy answers. She steps forward until her pubis is pressed against Mr. Gibbons’ face. His tongue laps her cream. His lips capture her clit. He sucks her to a shuddering climax.

26008-times-5.jpg

“That was excellent,” Miss Amy says after she has recovered from her orgasm.

“I thought so, too,” Mr. Gibbons says, “but I don’t see how it solves the problem of the empty space and the absence of symmetry.”

“You’re right,” Miss Amy acknowledges. “I suppose someone will just have to stand.”

“Or...” Mr. Gibbons says, and with the side of a finger he wipes a spot of Miss Amy’s sex juice from his chin, then licks it clean.

“Yes?” Miss Amy inquires.

“Or between now and the start of school, we could test the remaining desks. Perhaps three more will prove defective.”

“You are a true genius,” Miss Amy concludes.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.