Boat - Cover

Boat

by Mixerman

Copyright© 2021 by Mixerman

Fiction Sex Story: A man buys a boat. His wife has fantasies. They have fun.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   .

Yep, just bought a boat. A 38 foot cabin cruiser. Can hold 4 people for a week. Could do 6 but it would be tight. Master bedroom in the bow. Toilet/shower combo. Galley with 2 burners. Microwave, sink, fridge and built in coffee maker. The table sits 4 comfortably and it drops down and bench seats make for sleeping. Also steering and controls for bad weather.

On the stern is a covered sitting area with ladder to rear fold down deck for swimming. Up top we have the steering and boat controls and a large sun deck. 6 can sit here and be comfortable. I was happy. Now to show the significant other.

Left my car at the local docks and took a taxi home. Asked the SO, Kathy, to take a ride with me to see a surprise. Good thing I get along real well with my neighbor for he took us to our new boat. Only 25 miles away and we would bring her home.

At the marina I picked up the transport paperwork and showed my Kathy the boat. She stood there and looked at it. And looked at it. And looked at it. I called out to her several times to get her attention. She came around and looked at me. I thought I was a dead man. She took my hand and we walked to the boat.

With a walk thru showing her everything. She just stared at everything. No reaction. I could not read her at all. Was she happy? Was she going to throw me overboard? She just turned to me and said lets bring her home.

With help from the dock guys we were under way. Getting the feel for her was fun. How she sped up, slowed down and how she turned. I set her for cruising speed and watched the world go by. Dam, if I only had a beer now life would be perfect.

Kathy called me to see something down below. Very important she said. I slowed the boat down and headed below. As I walked into the cabin, there was Kathy sitting naked with legs spread wide open. “If you do not fuck me now, you can sell this fucking boat and we will be fucking divorced!

I’m no fool, I stripped naked and fucked her. As my 7 inches sank into her, she had an orgasm. She had another as I shot my load into her.

When I recovered, I asked her what that was about. She said just a fantasy. Then she told me to get us home.

Parking the boat was difficult with a cross wind, but I got her in. We tied her up and headed for the office. Did about and hours worth of paperwork. Paid for the slip and electric and water. We closed her up and headed home.

In the car I started to ask about her fantasy. She said later and looked out the window. Not a single sound from her. I was thinking I was in deep shit and that was a parting fuck from her.

At home she made dinner and we ate in silence. She would not speak to me. I got bored and went to bed. She came to bed about 15 minutes after me. She changed and got into bed. I turned off the lights and felt her hand on my cock. She then slid down the bed and sucked my cock into her mouth. She kept going till I came in her mouth. She slid up next to me and asked me if I wanted to hear about her fantasy. DUH! YES! And I told her so.

She started with saying how when she was a child, a lot of times she was alone at home. She was what we called ‘latch-key kid’. She would be home for about 2 hours alone. She would play in the attic and dress up in some old clothes she found there. She would be Cinderella, a rich lady, a poor lady. But one outfit she did was of a maiden and how she would be used sexually by pirates. They would fuck her for hours. Make her do things naked. Instead of having earrings in her ear, they would put them on her nipples and her cunt lips. She said she would have super intense feelings come over her. Pre-puberty orgasms.

She continued on with when she was maybe 14 and she and her parents went on a dinner cruise. She spent quite a bit of time in the ladies room rubbing herself. Her parents were concerned about her, but she said it was just a bug and don’t let it ruin their time here. Her mother talked to someone and they found a place where she could lie down and rest.

When they got home she continued to pretend she was sick. She stayed home from school the next day and made a fantasy come true. She was the wench on a ship and she was ravaged by the pirates. With the help of her mother’s dildo she was.

Kathy told him that next weekend they would take a little trip together and break in the boat. With that said, they were reminded that they needed to rename the boat. Kathy said ‘RELAXXX’ with 3 X’s. He smiled at her and said that he would call to get it done.

The week went by, it seemed, so slow. Everyday they went to the boat and got everything put away. They brought some clothes to keep on board. Lots of towels.

One day Kathy went shopping and bought some ‘toys’ for the boat. Several dildos of various sizes. A few very brief swim suits, for her and Mark. Rope for sex, handcuffs, blindfolds. She went online and found a diving board that could be also used as a plank to walk.

Thursday and Kathy packed for both of them for their trip. She placed the bag in her car.

Finally Friday! They met at the marina and changed on the boat. She wore a bikini top and some really short shorts. He wore shorts and a shirt. They stowed their gear and headed over to the fuel dock. Topped off the fuel tank, filled the water tank and were off.

They cruised past the marina and headed up the river. Kathy brought him a sandwich and a beer. She also had a sandwich and beer. When they finished Kathy took the remains below and changed again. White microkini time. She brought Mark his suit. Also in white. Just a pouch for his cock and balls. They left his shorts up top, just in case. She also had a large t-shirt, just in case.

As they were cruising up the river, enjoying the view of some large homes from a century ago when the very rich built summer homes out of the big city, they heard a siren. Mark slowed the boat to a stop as they were being checked by the Coast Guard. They passed their inspection and were told to carry on.

When they started moving again, Kathy just about raped poor Mark. She had his cock out and was sucking him. Then she sat on his cock and told him to fuck her hard! He deposited his cum in her. She was still horny.

Kathy went below and got 2 dildos out and went back up top. She laid down and used the dildos in her pussy and ass. She was lost in her fantasy. She kept telling the officers to fuck her cunt and fuck her ass. She had a massive climax. As she calmed down, Mark said to get dressed as they were near their stopping point for dinner. She did.

They enjoyed their meal and talked to others about the boat. Some made a comment about the name. Kathy smiled inside.

After they took off to look for a site for the night. They found a small cove and parked there. Dropped the anchor and made sure it held. They sat up top and watched the sun set enjoying drinks. Kathy was naked and playing with her pussy. Mark asked her about earlier. She replied that it was part of her fantasy to be ravaged by many. They went below and went to sleep, leaving a few lights on so they would be seen.

The next day they woke to very humid conditions. Mark checked on the weather and all was good, but to watch for possible afternoon thunderstorms. Kathy took a wash in the river and felt a bit better. She fixed them a breakfast and they were soon off. They headed up river some more. By the landmarks, Mark figured out their turn around point that they would hit this afternoon. Mark set the speed and sat back and watched the scenery go by. Kathy was part of it in her naked glory.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.