Heat of Reaction - Cover

Heat of Reaction

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: Emma masters certain aspects of chemistry. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Heat of Reaction: The standard enthalpy of reaction (denoted ΔH r ⦵) is the enthalpy change that occurs in a system when matter is transformed by a given chemical reaction, when all reactants and products are in their standard states. Explain how this is different from the heat generated through friction: i.e. surfaces in contact move relative to each other, the friction between the two surfaces converts kinetic energy into thermal energy.

Emma and I were helping each other study for the chemistry test, and we decided we needed a break. Well, there’s studying and then there’s studying. I sat on the couch. Emma lay with her head almost in my lap. “Your penis is so cute,” she said, having fished it from my trousers. “I love the little ruffle of skin right here. Does it feel good when I do this?”

I made a noise of affirmation.

“And the slit, so dear. Like a tiny tiny mouth. I wonder what it looks like when your cum comes out. Do you mind if I...?”

I made another noise of affirmation.

Meanwhile I had been engaged in some exploratory study of my own. I’d lifted the back of her little dress. Her bottom was bare. Her bottom had the most beautiful curves. My middle finger drifted into the cleft. With the most delicate touch I teased the rim of her asshole, detecting the transitions from smooth to ridge to smooth.

“Someday I might let you fuck me there,” she said. “If you’re good.”

Her forefinger continued to caress that ruffle of penis skin she’d discovered earlier. “If you’re very very good,” she said. “You big cock pushing into my tight little asshole.”

Please Wait while image loads

If her finger wasn’t enough, her words were. Emma studied the spurting. I was oblivious to whatever discoveries she made. When the tremors of pleasure from the last jolt finally subsided, Emma took me sweetly into her sweet mouth. More spasms of pleasure.

There’s chemistry and then there’s chemistry. To put it another way: Fuck chemistry.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.