Brief Count - Cover

Brief Count

by Smirkin

Copyright© 2021 by Smirkin

BDSM Story: A pup with his Mistress.

Caution: This BDSM Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   .

He whimpered a trembling, “No.” Leaving me a bit confused but very curious as I cinched the restraints around his ankles tighter.

“No? no, what?”

His breaths appeared to flow in short bursts as he lifted his gaze, “Don’t stop, please.”

I found it hard to keep the smile off my face and the chuckle from creeping up my throat, “We haven’t begun, don’t worry.”

Finishing up messing with the restraints of his ankles and double checking the ones of his wrists and being pleased with the result, I check the other portion to the ankle restraints from where they’re also attached to a pully when released to be raised up, exposing his bare bottom. A quick brief test allows me to see it’s all working appropriately before applying things back as they were.

Brushing my fingers up the insides of his legs and letting them linger on the inside of his thigh I watch his face. So quick to twist and show need today. Walking two fingers closer towards the little pet’s groin and brushing my nails over his scrotum gently. Finding it difficult not to smile while watching him bite his lip and squirm against the sensation, I grasp his balls into my hands and roll them within my palm while tugging gently.

“Does the pretty boy like that? Hmmm?”

I tug a bit more before reaching up and gliding my index finger around the edges of his chastity cage, feeling the swelling skin pressing against the metal crossing wanting to break free. Poking softly each bit of skin flush against the cage while grinning at him. “I bet you want out of this little cage, huh?” Only replying with a whimpering nod and further squirming. Poor little boy, part of me wants to let him loose but the other enjoys seeing him so flustered so much.

Pausing for a moment I lean up and set back and just watch. His eyes widening while he bites his lip and shuffles his gaze around.

“M-M-Mmm-Miss? ... um ... uhh.” He stammers while still failing to focus.

Brushing my hands up his thighs on either side, “What is it Baby boy?”

His face flushes with red all over once again as his words blurt out in a hurry, “Can you please touch me, touch me, M-Miss. I need it!”

It was all I could do to not jump his body and devour him whole right then and there. The desperation that squeaked in his voice, the need the curled and expanded in each hesitant breath that trembled from his mouth. Ugh ... A blushing begging boy ... Is there anything closer to being the biggest weakness?

Smiling I shift to my knees and take the chain hanging from my neck and grasp the key while smiling to him.

“How ... about I unlock you from your cage and allow you to feel your favorite treat?”

Reaching down to unlock and begin to unfasten his tight cage, I can feel the bed shifting with excitement from him nodding his head while he squeaks and chatters. Glancing upward I can see him quickly try to hide his large smile, taking in the cute moment and freeing his swollen shaft as he continues to expand to his full length. Soft and gently doing so I straddled his lap while rolling my head to my shoulder and looking to him.

“You know you won’t get, inside right?”

“Yes, M-Ma’am,” he stammers and nods while pulling and shifting his body against the restraints slightly.

“Good boy.”

I catch a weak smile as I brush my hand over the head of his cock and press softly down his length and inching closer, close enough until it naturally rests against my moist slit.

“Ready, cutie? Should you also be allowed to come?”

“Mmmhmmm, yes please! T-TTTO both!”

Glancing down slowly and biting my lip I move forward and begin pressing his throbbing cock flush against my sensitive slit and rubbing between my lips slowly allowing the head of his length brush and tease of my clit. The sensation causing little moans to fall from my mouth as I continue to work his cock against my pussy and slowly begin to roll my hips against him. My other hand finding its way up and down my thigh before reaching towards a breast and teasing my nipple. Lifting my eyes to look at him I see he is more than enjoying the show and trying desperately not to make a noise so not to disturb me. But I want to hear the moans, I want to hear his pleasure.

“Stop holding them in, I know you’re my noisy boy, let me hear you.”

His face redder than before as he nods and ceases biting his mouth shut and takes a larger breath follow by several shallow. The whimpers the escape his tongue only drive me further and cause me to roll my hips and rub his cock more vigorously against my slit and clit, feeling myself aching as I get closer. I can feel the slight spasm just beneath his tender skin with every moan I make of him building near while I look at him.

“Count down from ten. You know how this works, if you don’t come by one you lose the opportunity.” I moan with a bit of a panted breath as I rub him against myself faster. It doesn’t take long for the words to shakily begin to sound from him as he starts counting. I almost lose myself right then and there at how well he follows what he’s told as each number sends a pleasing chill up my spine and across my arms.

Once he hits four he squeals the number with a groan as I press his cock harder against myself in mid orgasm causing him to lose control and release. Rubbing a few swifter motions be letting get of his twitching cock, I move from atop of him reach my hand to his mouth and inform him to clean his mess from my hand that spilled over and watch him happily lap it up before cuddling close to him and listening to his heart thrum with excitement still and admire him still bound to the bed. Not knowing if he will be released from it yet tonight or not.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.