A Fantasy Fulfilled - Cover

A Fantasy Fulfilled

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - He comes home to find his wife masturbating to one of his porn movies. He confronts her about it and then has her repeat the performance... with him watching her!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Anne headed to the bedroom, her pussy throbbing with excitement. Before she left, I had given her instructions on what she was to do and as she walked, she thought about how best to accomplish it. I had caught her dead to rights, having seen her masturbating to one of my porn videos when I came home that evening from work.

Now I wanted to see her do it again for my pleasure! The idea of “performing” in front of me both scared her and excited her at the same time and Anne could feel her panties getting more and more soaked with every step.

Anne went to her nightstand first and opened it. She found the large dildo she had used for that first masturbation session and got it out. I told her that was one I wanted to see her use again. She also got out a smaller silver-colored vibrator. She wanted to make the show a good one for me and she was already getting turned on at the thought of it.

Her earlier session, while intense, hadn’t been quite enough to satisfy the hunger she had built up. It did a lot to take the edge off, but she needed more. She needed to cum hard and multiple times. While she was a bit intimidated and apprehensive about her upcoming performance, she knew that it would turn me on and I, in turn, would give her what she needed in earth-shattering orgasms. At least that what what she hoped would happen!

Anne relaxed on the bed and tried to calm herself a bit. Her heart was racing and her breathing was coming in short pants, like a dog that had been out in the sun a bit too much. She was a bundle of nervous energy and she needed to calm down and collect herself.

Her hands subconsciously moved between her thighs, which spread a bit to allow them in. Yes, she was dripping wet and she longed to touch herself but she resisted – there would be plenty of touching very soon!

She rose from the bed and took her toys into the bathroom. There she looked at herself in the mirror. Could she do this? Could she ‘perform” like this even for her husband? True, this had always been a secret fantasy of hers ... to show herself off and flaunt herself this way.

She was very much a flirt and loved the attention that she drew from other men. She also loved that her flirting would make me a little jealous sometimes. More than once she had been pulled over my lap when we got home for her shameless flirting!

Anne examined herself in her mirror. She went to her makeup case and decided that if she was going to do this, if she was going to act like a slutty porn star, she may as well look the part. So she got out her makeup kit and began getting herself glammed up.

She put on her evening eye makeup and heavy mascara, she put on a bit more blush than usual to make her cheeks pink, and she put on a bright red lipstick. She added some powder to her neck and then with a kittenish grin, added some powder between her breasts. Lastly, she spritzed a bit of my favorite perfume on her chest and a spritz on her belly just above her panty to guide me in what, she hoped, was my exploration of her.

Satisfied with her appearance and eager to get started, she walked back into the living room, a toy in each hand. I had moved from the sofa to my recliner and had arranged it so she could watch the TV while I watched her. She came into the room, saw the furniture rearranged and smiled softly. She knew what I was up to.

Returning to the sofa, she sat on the sofa across from me, one leg draped over the armrest, the other spread at a distance with her foot on the floor. She felt strange being allowed to do this on furniture instead of the floor. She almost slid down to the ground where could lay completely down and be more comfortable. However, with her on the sofa I got the best view and this was after all a performance for my pleasure.

“So I am going to masturbate while watching the movie and you are going to watch me, is that the general idea?” she purred.

“Yeah that’s the PG version of it, I suppose. Actually I am going to watch you fuck your slutty cunt while you watch the whore on TV getting fucked herself!” I said.

“Mmm, I like your version better!” she said as her pussy dampened again.

Anne put the movie in the DVD and handed me the remote control. “Sit over on the sofa where you were earlier ... you already left a stain there anyway!” I said. Anne blushed, knowing that I had seen the wet spot she left. “So what do you want scene do you want to see?”

“There’s a scene on this tape of a woman watching as her boyfriend fucks another girl. Go to that one, I always liked that kind of action,” she said.

“Whatever you want hon,” I said, and started scrolling through the movie. It took a few moments to get to the scene she was talking about but I found it and backtracked to the start of that particular scene.

“Now sit back and spread those legs. I want to watch you finger that naughty cunt while you watch the movie like I saw you doing earlier,” I said.

“Should I take off my nighty?” she asked.

“Just untie it and push it apart so I can see those perfect tits. And take off those panties, you won’t be needing them anymore,” I said.

Anne smiled seductively at me and did as I said, wriggling out of her panties and tossing them onto the arm of the sofa. She untied the tiny ribbon closure of her babydoll nighty and pushed the edges back to her sides. Anne then settled back in a half sitting, half slouching position so her ass was right on the edge of the sofa. She spread her legs wide with her high heels on the floor giving me a good view of her.

“Yeah that’s it ... just like that,” I said, nodding my approval.

“You like looking at me? You like watching me play with my pussy?” she said, her voice taking a noticeably more lusty tone.

“You know I’ve always liked watching you,” I said, adjusting myself in my chair.

“Always?” she said, almost gasping. “What do you mean always?”

“You think this is the first time I saw you playing with yourself? Hardly baby! This might have been the first time I caught you alone fucking yourself to my videos, but I’ve seen you a number of times when we are watching them together ... your hand down between your legs, and your fingers knuckle-deep in that wet slutty cunt!”

“How come you never said anything before?” she said.

I just smiled and didn’t answer the question. I knew if I had said something, she would get all self-conscious on me and stop doing it and I didn’t want that.

“Never mind about that, right now. let’s get this show started!” I said, taking another sip of my drink. While Anne had been in the bedroom getting ready, I had mixed myself up a Jack and Coke to enjoy her performance with.

I pushed play and started the movie. I had backed the DVD up to a scene just prior to the one she requested as I wanted her nice and warmed up for it. And just as I figured it took her a couple moments to start getting into the movie. I watched her as the action on the screen began to take effect. Her nipples hardened in the cool room air and her hand moved to her breasts as if it knew that’s where it belonged.

As she watched the scene play out the moans and grunts of the actors began their work on her. Her fingers started toying with her hard nubs, and I could see the glint of moisture beginning to form on her outer lips. I could see her shifting her position, adjusting herself so she was more comfortable.

Anne moved her other hand down her body, feeling the skin grow warmer wherever she touched, until she could feel the heat coming from her already damp pussy.

“Is that pussy wet?” I asked.

“Yesss...” she moaned softly.

“Tell me. Tell me your slutty cunt is wet,” I said. I knew the answer to the question, but I wanted to get her to say it. I knew that talking dirty always heated her up and I wanted an inferno between her legs!

“My slutty cunt is soo wet...” she moaned. Anne licked her lips as her fingers moved over her pussy lips. Using the tip of two fingers on one hand, she spread the lips apart, exposing her swollen throbbing clit.

“Don’t stick your fingers inside you just yet, only play on the outside,” I told her. She looked at me disappointed for a moment, but she understood. I was setting the rules for her play, and I wanted to take it slow.

Anne’s fingers slowly made small circles around her clit and she gently pulled and played with her pussy lips. She ran her fingertip around the rim of her hole but following my directions, she didn’t enter inside.

She took some of the wetness she found there and dampened her fingers then rubbing her wet fingers over her clit. She scooped up more of her now flowing juices and thoroughly lubed her clit, moaning and shuddering as the electrical jolts lept from her clit and raced up her spine.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.