A Fantasy Fulfilled - Cover

A Fantasy Fulfilled

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - He comes home to find his wife masturbating to one of his porn movies. He confronts her about it and then has her repeat the performance... with him watching her!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism  

I walked through the door after arriving home late from work across town. The drive home had taken twice as long as usual. Damn road construction! I thought as I pulled into the driveway. The past winter here in Boston had been a hard one, and the roads had suffered with a large number of potholes and other damage the city was busy trying to catch up on.

I pulled into the garage and hit the button on the remote to close the garage door. Getting out of my well-loved Camry, I stretched my body to work out the cramps, then wearily walked into the mud room to take off my boots and overcoat.

It had been raining most of the afternoon so the roads and sidewalks were wet. I went into the house through the kitchen. There, I was greeted with the smell of dinner cooking and saw that my sweet wife, Anne, had been busy making one of my favorite meals, pot roast. The pot roast was busy cooking in the pressure cooker and Anne wasn’t in the kitchen.

Shrugging my shoulders, I walked over to the refrigerator, got out a beer, and then rummaged around in the kitchen drawer for the bottle opener. Then I removed a glass from the cabinet above the sink and filled it with the golden liquid.

I walked towards the living room to sit down and enjoy my well-earned beer and watch the news. Suddenly I heard the soft moaning coming from the living room ahead. I stopped in my tracks and cocked my head a little to listen. There it was again!

Soft and low, almost imperceptible, but clearly a woman’s voice! I quietly tip-toed around the corner of the short hallway to investigate. As I reached the living room and peeked inside, I got the surprise of my life!

There was my Anne, sitting on the sofa in a sheer lacy black bra trimmed with red, and a red garter belt fastened to black stockings. She knew that these were my favorite colors, especially on her. She was running a finger up and down the length of her slit as she sat there with her legs spread lewdly. Her finger plowed slowly through the thick aroused lips of her pussy which naturally brought me to an almost instant hard-on.

I caught the tell-tale glint of wetness between her legs as she fingered herself. My eyes moved up her body from her dark, neatly trimmed pussy past her taunt midsection to her completely natural double D breasts. These were straining to get out of the skimpy bra. Continuing my survey up her delicious body, her raven black hair laid in stark contrast to her milky white skin. Her green eyes were focused on a spot across the room.

Then I heard a moan again. Realizing it hadn’t come from Anne, I followed her gaze across the living room. That’s when I saw what she was looking at, and my jaw almost hit the floor.

Anne was watching one of my porn videos. This shocked the hell out of me because while I love my porn videos and I have many of them, I didn’t think she liked them all that much. Oh, she would watch them with me from time to time and she liked how they always made me extra horny. Watching videos always made for great sex! But now she was watching one all by herself! And out of all of the movies I had, she had chosen one where the woman starlet is subjected to a gang bang.

There was a beautiful Latino brunette on the TV screen at that moment. Her large breasts looked to be enhanced, but were still very nice and had pierced nipples. She was petite with legs that seemed to go up to her neck. Her pussy was hairless save for the tiny patch of black right above her slit.

Damn! I thought to myself, I don’t remember this scene! There were three men standing around her. They were well-tanned white guys, toned and muscular, and all had above average cocks, rock hard and ready to go.

The brunette knelt down and took one of the guys into her mouth and began to give him an expert blow job. She looked like she was genuinely enjoying herself. She reached up and started to stroke another of the white cocks next to her face. The third white guy stood by stroking himself while watching her work on the other two and waiting for his turn.

She took each of the three cocks in her mouth one at a time and sucked each guy for a few minutes, then she got up and made her way over to a large overstuffed chair. She slunk down in the chair and spread her legs wide, revealing the inner parts of her pussy. She had one of the prettiest pussies he had ever seen, pink and glistening as she held it open for viewing.

One of the men knelt at the front of the chair, lifting her legs and putting them over the huge arms. He shoved two fingers into her wet, hot cunt and began finger fucking her. He then lowered his face to her crotch and started to suck on her clit. Her back arched then she began to grind her crotch into his face in an attempt to get more pressure on her clit. The girl laid her head back and her mouth opened in a long lustful moan.

I turned my attention back to Anne who now had slid her soaked thong to the side and was running her finger along her bare lips. She was getting very aroused and I saw her pussy drooling as she watched the movie intently. Oh shit, she actually getting off on this! I thought, amazed. Anne licked her full lips as she quickened the pace and concentrated on her clit for a moment.

Looking back to the action on the screen, I noticed that the actor’s positions had changed. One of the men had taken a seat on the chair and the woman was now sitting on his lap, straddling him with his huge, hard cock shoved deep into her asshole and was pumping almost the entire length in and out.

The man who had been eating the girl’s pussy resumed his duties and was busily chowing down on her sweet cunt for all he was worth. The third guy was near her head, his enormous cock in her mouth. She was wildly sucking it, his cock so large she could barely get her mouth around the circumference.

She was sucking the guy while he was massaging her large breasts, fingers curling deep into the soft, yielding flesh, then tweaking and tugging on her hard erect nipples. Her pace slowed on the man she was sucking as she began to tremble, signaling her impending orgasm.

I heard another moan, this one coming from my wife. I looked over at Anne sitting there on the sofa. My cock was throbbing in my pants and I had to adjust it to get comfortable again. Anne had inserted two fingers into her very wet pussy, fingerfucking herself slowly while pinching her sensitive nipples with her other hand. I slowly unzipped my pants and pulled out my eight-inch, fairly thick cock.

I began to slowly stroke myself while watching her, the pre-cum that had started leaking out acting as lubrication. Anne licked her lips as she moved her hand from her breasts to her clit. She began to rub it in time to the thrusts from the other hand. I could see her two fingers glistening, coated with her juice. She pulled them out and brought them to her face, taking a tentative little lick. She must of liked the taste because she smiled and began to lick and suck them clean.

I could hardly believe the scene that was unfolding before me. Anne had never sucked or licked my cock after we had fucked. I had tried to get her too, showing her that all the porn stars in my movies did that. I had tried to get her to lick me clean – she didn’t mind the taste of my cum, but she told me that she didn’t want to taste herself. Yet here she was, licking her own juices off her fingers like it was her first meal in weeks! My stroking quickened as I tugged on my steel-hard cock. This was truly a sight and I could feel my balls tighten. I turned my attention back to the television.

The woman had turned on the seated man’s lap and now had his cock buried to the hilt in her slobbering cunt. The man formerly fingerfucking her had now begun fucking her ass and the third man was enjoying one of the girl’s special blowjobs. The moaning coming from all three was driving my sweet Anne to even greater heights and her moans joined in the erotic cacophony.

I looked once again to my dear wife. She had taken the large dildo that I had bought her one Valentine’s Day and was giving it an very enthusiastic oral job. Her fingers were feverishly working her sloppy hole. Then an idea came to me and I started to form a plan. I decided that I would save myself for later and with a complaint or two from my eager cock, I put myself away then zipped my pants back up.

A sudden loud moan caught my attention and took my eyes off Anne. One of the men had taken his ridiculously giant cock by the base and pressed the head up against her sloppy cunt. He started to move in. It was amazing to see her stretch to the very limits and I thought she might rip. I’d never seen a woman take something so large. In it went deeper as he began to rock back and forth. She was whimpering uncontrollably as he finally had her impaled on the full length

I caught a movement out of the corner of my eye and ducked behind the wall. Slowly peeking out around the corner, I saw Anne lift her fine ass and pull her thong off. She leaned back on the sofa then proceeded to slide the dildo through the lips of her wet pussy. She somewhat leveled it off at the entrance to her quivering pussy. With one slow and steady push, the dildo slipped wetly inside her until it was buried almost completely.

“Uuunngg ohhhh,” Anne moaned loudly. She watched the on-screen action lustfully, grinding her hips on the fake cock. The men had stopped the triple penetration and instead were lined up to take her one after another. At the time one of the larger men was driving his enormous cock into the brunette occasionally pausing deep inside her and grinding himself against her swollen clit. She had locked her legs around his waist, her head rolling back and forth. All the while it seemed she was having one orgasm after another. The other men stood at the ready to take over in a moment’s notice.

“Yes! Fuck that slut whore!! Give her what she wants! Fuck her! Fuck her good!!” Anne shrieked as she rubbed her throbbing clit furiously.

The woman on the video was in the middle of an especially intense orgasm. Her entire body began to convulse. Anne watched the muscles in her legs tighten. A heavy coat of her cum coated the cock plowing in and out of her and her juices were running down her crotch, forming a puddle under her ass. The other two men had moved to her head, on either side of her, and she alternating sucking each of their cocks.

As she bobbed back and forth between them, the men reached down and began to pinch her stiff nipples. The guy fucking her pulled his hard cock from her, a cum and pussy juice cocktail pouring out of her stretched hole. The men helped her as she attempted to get to her feet. Her legs were shaking badly and her body glistened from sweat.

Anne was now furiously fucking herself with the dildo. “Ohhh, Gaawd! Yesss, Yesss! Unnngg!”

Anne was fast approaching an orgasm the likes of which I had never seen her have. Between the sights and sounds coming from the TV and her own moans and the fat dildo shoved deep in her ravenous cunt, Anne was out of her mind with lustful input. Her mind swam with all it had to process and my otherwise intelligent, articulate, ladylike wife had become an incoherent grunting fuck animal. She moaned and writhed and bucked against the fake cock buried to the hilt in her cunt as she tossed her head back and forth. Had I not watched this scene from the beginning, I would swear the woman was possessed!

I turned my attention back to the television. The brunette had moved to a kneeling position in the middle of the floor and she was surrounded by the three men attending to her. She was greedily sucking the huge cock of one man while she jacked the other two. Then she would stop and the men would rotate around. The men each took turns pinching and pulling on her nipples or slapping her face or tits. All while this was going on Anne was moaning words of encouragement, as though in her mind she was there.

“Ooohhh yesss, come on bitch, take it ... Take their fucking cocks ... Make them cum! You want to taste it. Aaahhhh, oooohhhh ... I wish I could have their cocks in me,” she said lustfully.

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing! While Anne was no prude, I had no idea that she possibly wanted to be fucked like this. And that language! She had never talked to me like that during our love-making! As she got nearer to her orgasm, I formulated my plan. Even though I had stopped masturbating, I had been rubbing my cock through my jeans.

I took another good swallow of my drink as the action continued. The brunette was still on the floor, but now she knelt there with her mouth wide open with all three men surrounding her. Each one was furiously stroking themselves. She would take one then another into her mouth and give them all encouraging words, pleading and begging them to cum on her.

Anne was right on the verge of cumming herself, and I shifted my eyes back and forth between Anne and the TV, trying not to miss any of the extremely hot action going on in front of me.

One of the men groaned “I’m cumming!” and aimed the tip of his cock close to her lips and started shooting a heavy thick stream of jism into her open mouth. The first couple jets shot a little high and started running down her cheeks and into her hair. She opened her mouth to display the deposit she had just received.

Anne’s body glimmered with a thin sheet of sweat. I could smell the scent of her arousal very strong. My cock strained inside my pants, begging to get out. My wife was biting down on her lower lip, but she couldn’t hold back any longer. She erupted into one of the most amazing orgasms I had ever seen. Her body heaved and jerked, her face contorted then she let out a lusty wail.

OHHHHHAAAAAAHHHHH!”

Her pussy began to leak, a stream of her sweet juices running over her asshole and down the front of the sofa. I’d never seen Anne unleash a stream like that. Her convulsions were still going strong and I watched her reach yet another orgasm. My eyes were glued to her cunt as I saw her orgasms take control of her.

Glancing back at the TV, I saw the brunette get a double dose of cum as the other men both shot their loads into her waiting mouth in rapid secession, adding to the first she still had there. Seeing Anne collapsed on the sofa breathing hard as she tried to recover from her orgasm, I quietly sneaked back to the garage, taking my glass with me. I got back into my car, pressed the button to open the garage door, waited a few seconds then closed it. I wanted her to think I had just gotten home. I finished off my drink, placing the empty glass on the floor of the car.

With my glass empty, I walked back into the house, through the laundry room, and into the kitchen. I was hoping that I had given Anne enough time put everything back into place. I walked back to the living room where I had watched Anne’s show and saw that the television had been turned off along with the DVD player.

Crossing the room, I pressed the eject button on the player and noticed the movie was no longer there. Then I went over to the sofa where Anne had just been sitting minutes ago, and saw the wetness. Well, she couldn’t get that totally cleaned up! I thought to myself, smiling. I went back into the kitchen to get another beer.

“Honey I’m home,” I called out. I waited for an answer but never got one. So I walked down the hall that led to our bedroom. I could hear the shower running in the bathroom off the master bedroom. I entered the room and crept into the bathroom. Anne was just finishing her shower.

“Sorry I’m late, honey. There was a bad accident on the Washington Street bridge this afternoon, traffic was backed up for miles.” I told her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.