Cassie's Naughty Pussy - Cover

Cassie's Naughty Pussy

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: Cassie's naughty pussy had to be rescued from a tree, and the cost to Cassie was a persistent backache. She consulted a specialist with the hope he could fix her (her back, not cat). Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

The cost of Cassie rescuing her cat from a precarious perch was a sore back. When the ache persisted for three days, Cassie made an appointment with Dr. Lars, a back specialist. The treatment, Dr. Lars determined, involved extensive massage. Dr. Lars applied his skilled hands to Cassie, and soon she purred with pleasure. The pain was gone, replaced by a sense of serenity and well-being. “I feel so good,” she sighed.

Please Wait while image loads

“Would you like to feel even better?” Dr. Lars asked. He explained that the full cure required getting deep into Cassie’s core.

“My core?” Cassie questioned. “In common parlance, your pussy,” the doctor said.

“If you think it best,” Cassie said.

“I do,” the doctor declared.

He positioned Cassie on the table, head down, ass up, and after stimulating her lubricious vulva with his fingers and tongue, he determined that she was wet enough for penetration. Slowly he pushed his penis into Cassie’s welcoming cunt. She moaned and opened, accepting him fully. He fucked her slowly, over the course of the next hour bringing her to half a dozen orgasms, each more powerful than the previous.

“Come in me!” she cried out, and Dr. Lars fulfilled her plea. Jet after potent jet of warm semen splashed her excited cervix. Cassie came one final time, her cunt swallowing all the doctor’s cock had to offer.

Please Wait while image loads

Back home that evening, Cassie sat on the couch petting her naughty pussy. “If you want to climb another tree, it’s okay with me,” Cassie told the creature. “But you don’t have to on my account. I’ve booked refresher treatments with Dr. Lars for the rest of your nine lives.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.