A Bad Day - Cover

A Bad Day

by Master Jonathan

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

Erotica Sex Story: Master comes home to a frazzled,weary, and very frustrated submissive. She explained how bad the day has gone, but he knows how to set things right!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Analingus   Food   Oral Sex   .

Cover

I had just come home from work on a Friday afternoon, looking forward to being with my pet and a nice weekend of peace and quiet. I pulled up and parked the car and walked in the front door. What I saw in front of me changed the whole dynamic of the evening. Before me knelt a disheveled and frazzled young woman, not my graceful, shining happy-to-see-me pet.

“Welcome home, Master,” she said flatly. Not exactly the sort of welcome I was used to from her. She kept her eyes diverted to the floor. I offered her my hand and she took it. As I pulled her up to me she turned her face, looking away from me. I took her chin and turned her face to mine and saw tears welling up in her otherwise happy, sparkling blue eyes.

“What’s the matter pet?” I asked her.

“Oh, Master! It has been a perfectly horrible day today! The phone has been ringing off the hook all day. Our next door neighbor came over and asked to borrow a large bowl for a party she is throwing. And when I went to get it, I broke the coffee cup that Amy made me when she was in fourth grade. The washing machine is acting up and I had to do the same laundry twice. And to top it all off, I burned the cake I was making us for dessert!” She was gasping for breath as she tried to explain all the problems of the day.

She put her face in her hands and began sobbing quietly. “I am sorry, Master! I wanted everything to be ready for you when you came home ... and now I am a mess for you!”

I lifted her chin and wiped a tear off her soft cheek. “It’s okay, pet. I can tell you have had a tough day. Just calm down and don’t fret yourself over it. I’m home now and I brought some strawberries from the Farmer’s Market that we can have for dessert. One of the girls in the office said they got a new shipment in, so I picked some up on my way home.”

Pet nodded and looked up into my eyes, smiling and silently thanking me for understanding. She laid her head on my shoulder and cried some more, this time tears of gratitude. Gratitude that no matter what happens during the day, no matter what troubles may come for her, I will always be there to pick her up and with me she is safe, and she is loved. And most of all, she is all she ever wants to be ... mine.

“How is dinner, pet, did it escape disaster?” I asked.

“Yes, Master dinner is still safe – so far!” she said.

“That’s good. How much longer before it’s ready?”

“About 25 minutes, Master why?”

“Good that’s enough time. Bring your kitchen timer and come into the living room with me,” I told her.

She got the timer and brought it in with her. Laying on the couch, I held out my hand and she handed me the timer. I set it and put it on the coffee table in front of us. Then I took her soft hand and pulled her down on the couch on top of me. Propping herself up on her elbows on either side of my head she ran her fingers through my hair as I held her.

“Master, you are so sweet to me. How did I get so lucky to get you as a Master?” she asked, smiling finally.

“My dear pet, it’s not any real secret. I know what you need at any given moment – be it a kiss, a cuddle, or a cropping! That’s just part of being a Master. If I wasn’t able to discern between your having a hard day and your just being lazy, you may have wound up bent over the edge of the bed with a nice red ass. But because I know you, and know that this isn’t a case of laziness, you aren’t going to get a spanking tonight. Unless, of course, you want one!” I said smiling. “And in that case you know how to go about getting one, don’t you, pet?”

“Yes, Master!” she said, smiling and she kissed me. “Thank you for understanding.”

She laid her head on my chest and I stroked her back and rubbed her soft ass. I could feel the tension and stress of her day draining away as she laid there in my arms and before long she was softly purring happily again. The ding of the timer brought her back and she got up to make sure that dinner didn’t burn. She kissed me again quickly as she turned to go into the kitchen. A few minutes later she came back to the living room.

“Dinner is ready, Master,” she said. I went in and she had set dinner on the table. I seated her and took my place at the table. After dinner, she got up to clear the table as usual.

“Leave it for now, pet,” I said. I took her hand and led her into the living room and brought the strawberries and whipped cream in with us. I laid her on the coffee table and put the strawberries in a bowl next to her. I put a strawberry in her mouth.

“Hold this here. Don’t bite it or swallow it. Understand?” I told her.

She nodded her head to tell me she understood. I put whipped cream on each nipple and the strawberries in her lap. Then I took a strawberry from the bowl and ran it down from her chin to her chest to scoop up some whipped cream. I ate the strawberry and licked up the remaining cream. Then I licked up the trail of juice.

“Would you like one, pet?” I asked her. She nodded and moaned softly.

I took the strawberry from her mouth and dipped it in the whipped cream on her other tit and gave it to her. She ate it then I used my finger to scoop up the remaining cream on her tit and let her suck it off my finger. Taking a strawberry out of the bowl I pushed apart her thighs and rubbed the strawberry into her pussy and then put it in her mouth. I licked up the juice from her pussy and put a strawberry in her pussy and ate it out of her. We played with the fruit until the last strawberry was left in the bowl. I took that last strawberry and put it in her mouth.

“Now you hold that strawberry in your mouth until I tell you that you can eat it,” I told her. Then I turned her over and spread her ass cheeks. I poured the last little bit of strawberry juice onto her asshole and pussy and licked it up.

I licked her sweet slit and up to her asshole as she moaned and twisted. But I had a good hold on her and she couldn’t get away. I buried my face in her ass and poked my tongue into her tight hole and around her pussy until she was just about to cum.

“Do you want to cum, pet?” I asked her.

She moaned out her answer.

“Give me your strawberry then.”

She took it out of her mouth and handed it to me. I rubbed it into her crack and onto her clit. The texture of the strawberry on her clit drove her nuts!

“Ohhh, Master!” she cried.

I licked her pussy until I felt her tighten and she came on my tongue, her juices mixed with the strawberries made for a very delicious combination!

When she had calmed down from her orgasm, I put the last strawberry in her mouth and we ate it together, kissing as we did.

We sat on the couch for a few minutes as she rested and then she turned to me, looking me in the eye.

“Master, may I ask a favor of you?” she seductively asked me.

“What is it pet?” I asked.

“Would you please take me upstairs and make love to me. I really need you. I need to feel you inside me,” she said with a look in her eyes that I simply couldn’t resist.

“Very well, pet. Go make me a drink and then I will take you upstairs and see if I can brighten your day a bit!” I said, winking at her.

“Yes, Master. Right away!” pet said smiling, and padded off to fix my drink.

I went upstairs and waited for her to come up with my drink. She came in shortly and set my drink on the nightstand and then knelt on the floor before me.

“So tell me, pet ... what would you have me do to you tonight?” I asked her. “How can I put a smile back on that pretty face of yours?”

“Anything you wish, Master. I am just happy to be with you,” she said.

“And I, with you too, pet,” I said. “But is there anything in particular, that you would like to do or have done tonight?”

“Master, I am your submissive, your possession. You may do with me as you wish. All I ask is that you do SOMETHING to me ... please.” Pet looked up at me with her beautiful blue eyes ... eyes like two sparkling crystal pools.

But those eyes also held in them a need. A need that she wanted me to fill – a need only I could fill. I knew this need well, because I shared her need. It was the need to belong to someone.

Pet did belong to me. She belonged to me in every way a woman can belong to a man. But now she needed to know she belonged, to feel she belonged, and to be shown it in no uncertain terms.

I reached down and stroked her long hair gently. Then I grabbed a handful and raised her to her feet pulling her close to me and covering her open wanting mouth with my own. Our tongues danced in her mouth as my hand grabbed her tit and squeezed it, kneading the soft flesh like I was making bread with it. I felt her softly moan into my mouth and it encouraged me on.

Breaking our kiss I leaned down and pulled her tits to my mouth, sucking and licking each in turn. Nipping and chewing on her nipples always gets my pet turned on and I wasn’t being “nice” about it! Pet moaned and threw her head back as I feasted on her tender titflesh.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.