A Cheater Caught - Cover

A Cheater Caught

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - He thought he had the perfect marriage... until he came home from work early and found out otherwise!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys  

I suppose I should start my story with a little introduction and some background. Well my name is Robert Johnson and my wife Debbie and I have been married now for 15 years. We met in college, both of us attending Texas A&M. I was going for my BS degree in Computer Information Systems while she was getting her Bachelors degree in Nursing. Actually, we met at a Spring Break party in Galveston (neither of us had the money to take the typical Florida or Mexico trips). We were considered by all our friends to be “the perfect couple” and I think a few of them were even a little bit jealous how we got so close so quickly!

Debbie is a stunning knockout standing five foot five inches tall with long brown hair, soft brown doe eyes and a very sexy 36-24-34 body. She has well rounded and firm C cup breasts with thick, sensitive nipples that get hard as diamonds with the least little stimulation. She has long lean legs and a tight firm ass that begs to be grabbed.

With a hottie like Debbie as my girl, it only stood to reason our sex life was amazing. She was playful and adventurous, and we enjoyed many wild sexual exploits. I say enjoyed because later on, things cooled down for us some. During our senior year of college, we decided to live together and after we graduated we moved to San Antonio to be closer to her family. I landed a good job with a growing IT company, and she went to work for one of the hospitals in San Antonio. We got married shortly after and for the next 14 years, we had a wonderful life together.

It was last March when our happy home was shaken up. I was at a conference in Dallas when, after my company’s presentation, I decided to forgo the rest of the conference and come home a day early to my wife.

I had decided for convenience sake to fly rather than drive – it would save several hours of driving and I wouldn’t have the hassle of driving and parking in downtown Dallas! I left my car in the garage where it would be safe so when I flew back to San Antonio, I just took a cab back home. I got there about 4:30 in the afternoon that Saturday.

I knew Debbie wasn’t working that day so I was a bit surprised when I walked in and no one was home. But her car was gone so I figured that she had gone to the store or something. No problem, I thought I would just wait for her to come home. It would be a nice surprise when she came home and I was waiting for her.

I went to the refrigerator and got out a beer. I noticed that I was running low – I only had two beers left. At first I didn’t think anything of it, but as I sat there in the living room drinking my beer and watching the news, I started thinking that I was sure I had most of a six-pack still in the fridge when I left. And I knew Debbie wouldn’t drink them; she wasn’t the beer drinking type. She liked wine coolers when she drank, which wasn’t that often anyway. The fact that I was so low puzzled me, but I finished my beer and tried not to worry about it too much. I’d just pick up more the next time we went to the store.

I polished off my beer and went to throw the empty bottle in the trash and that’s when my world came crashing in on me. There sitting in the kitchen trash can was an empty box of Trojans!

I couldn’t believe it! I didn’t want to believe it. I stood there staring at the evidence, hoping that my eyes were tricking me and it was just a box of something else – anything else. But as I stared at it, it didn’t change. Finally I regained my wits and went into the bathroom. I looked in the trash there and sure enough, I found a used condom in the bathroom trash can.

I felt my heart jump into my throat. Who was he? Was she with him right now? Immediately, I felt a rage, and if I had any idea who she may be fucking around on me with, I would have run out the door to confirm my instinct and beat the hell out of this asshole. Had my beautiful wife of 14 years been unfaithful to me? I was almost sure of it.

Emotions ran wild as I tried to stay composed. That cheating bitch! How dare she! I got out my last beer and sat down on the sofa to try to sort through this. I began thinking ... sure our sex life hadn’t been as wild and free-spirited as it was when we first met. But we were just a couple horny kids back then. We had jobs now and responsibilities. And with us both working we didn’t have the time that we did back then either.

I will grant you that I had been putting in a lot of hours at the office, but she worked as well and it’s not like we never did it – I thought our sex life was better than a lot of people that we knew. Hell half our married friends were either divorced or headed that way! And our single friends weren’t faring much better.

The more I thought about it, the madder I got. I had to do something. I wanted to catch this sonofabitch dead to rights so I could justify beating him to a pulp. I could claim “temporary insanity” or some such thing when it went to court. So I devised a plan. I picked up my suitcase and stashed it deep in the closet where it wouldn’t be easily seen. Then I picked up my beer bottles and tossed them in the trash can outdoors so she wouldn’t see them inside.

I put everything back in the house just the way I had found it and left in a cab I had called. I went to a car rental place and picked up some old beater car, something that would blend in easily, and grabbed a bite to eat. I wanted to make sure I caught them right in the middle of the act so I stayed away for a bit.

When I thought she should be home, I drove by the house in the rental car and sure enough, I saw the house lights on! I went around the corner and parked the car where it wouldn’t be seen from the house, then walked back taking the alley behind our house.

I quietly unlocked the back door and slipped inside. I made my way cautiously to the bedroom where I could see light coming from under the door. I had to be careful, the old house had a few creaks in the floor, but I knew where they were and was able to avoid them. As I got closer to the door I could hear the distinct sound of my wife ... and I couldn’t believe my ears!

“Oh fuck yes! Yes! Give me that fucking cock! Shove that big fat cock into my cunt hard, baby! Fuck me ... fuck me hard!” she was moaning.

Now in all the time Debbie and I had been together, I had never heard her talk like that when we made love. I tried to get her to talk dirty, but she thought it was silly and considered it overacting and something only porn stars did to make their movies sell. But here she was crying out like a two-dollar whore! I listened for a couple moments until I heard her again.

“Oh fuck, baby, I’m gonna cum! Make me cum, please! Please make me cum on your big cock!” she cried loudly. She as her cries turned into the wail of her orgasm, I busted into the room to confront them and received yet another shocker.

Debbie was with another woman!

“What the fuck is going on in here?” I hollered as I opened the door. Both women screamed and Debbie sat bolt upright, covering herself with the sheet. The other woman nearly fell out of bed trying to hide herself and I stood there in the doorway with my jaw on the floor unable to believe what I was witnessing. My wife was cheating on me ... with another woman?

ROBERT!” she screamed, “What? How? When did you get back?”

“Never mind me, explain all this! What the hell is going on Debbie?” I demanded.

I stood there for a moment looking at the two of them ... Debbie, sitting upright covering herself pathetically with the sheet, while her partner in crime stood next to the bed with her back to the wall and the blanket around her naked form. Both of them had a look of sheer terror on their faces, as if I was holding a gun on them both.

I didn’t wait for her excuse. I turned and walked into the living room and sat on the sofa, my mind reeling from what I had seen. I was sitting there, staring at the blank screen of our TV, when Debbie came in and sat next to me.

“Baby,” she said, “I’m so sorry ... I don’t know ... no, never mind. Fuck it. Nothing I can say will ever change what I did or make it better. But I love you, I really do. Whatever I can do to try and make it up to you ... I will.”

“How long?” was all I said. I didn’t even look at her, I just kept staring at the turned off television.

“About six months. It started back in August. I met Jenny at the gym and we just hit it off so well...” she said.

I had noticed the wonderful, changes in her. I was pleased when she joined a health club, and lost a few pounds. I was glad to see the new happy disposition, and to help her celebrate losing the weight, I let her go out and buy a bunch of new clothes. She looked more beautiful at age 34 than she did in college.

“Jenny, huh? So is Jenny the only one?” I asked.

Debbie didn’t answer right away. She sat there, biting her lip until I looked at her. “Well?” I said demanding an answer.

“No. There were others,” she said softly, hanging her head and looking down at her fidgeting hands.

“Oh? How many others?” I asked.

“Robert I’m sorry, I never meant...” she started to say.

HOW MANY?” I repeated, yelling at her and pounding my fist on the sofa arm. This startled her – I never yell at her so when I did, it frightened her and she started to cry.

“Two ... two others,” she said.

“And who are they? These other two that you cheated on me with?” I asked.

“Matthew Hendricks from the gym ... and Billy,” she said.

“Billy? Billy Donaldson ... the guy I used to work with?” I asked.

“Yeah. But he was only the one time!” she said.

“When was this one time?”

“That time you went to the convention in Chicago. My car broke down and Billy was kind enough to come get me and bring me home. Then he took me to the store the next day so I could get some groceries,” she explained. I remembered that incident, but I didn’t know that her and Billy had hooked up.

“I have to leave,” I said, and I got up from the sofa and went into the bedroom. I took out the suitcase that I had used for my trip and stashed in the closet. I got out a smaller one and put a few things in it as well. Then I took them both into the living room. Debbie watched as I gathered my things.

“Where are you going to go?” she asked through her tears.

“I don’t know. All I know is that I can’t be here right now,” I said. I took the suitcases to my car still in the garage. After loading them up and pulling out of the garage, I went back inside once more to get my cell phone and coat. After I had them, I turned to leave.

“Please Robert! Please don’t leave me!” she cried, throwing her arms around my neck. I was numb by then and just peeled her off me and walked out the door, leaving her sobbing.

Fortunately for me, March in San Antonio is not really tourist season. Although we have tourists here year round, the biggest influx wasn’t to happen for a couple months yet so hotel rates were low. I still wasn’t ready to get an apartment, I just knew I couldn’t sleep at home right then. I found a decent place – nothing too fancy, but it was clean and quiet. After I put my suitcases on the bed, I decided to go get something to eat.

The next few days were awful. I went to work and when I wasn’t working, I was in my temporary home at the hotel. Neither place gave me much respite, I couldn’t think about anything except Debbie and her affairs. I still hadn’t decided what to do.

My mind was swirling with thoughts: should I divorce her or forgive her. After so many years together, I couldn’t give her up just yet, I still loved her. Our families would be hurt if we broke up. My family had met her and loved her and her family, being a lot closer, had taken me as their son. What should I do? Let me tell you, there was more than a few sleepless nights back then.

My decision was made for me when after a couple weeks, I received a panicked phone call on my cell phone voicemail. I had gotten a call or two from Debbie over the past few days, both of them begging me to come home and promising me that it will never happen again. I wasn’t ready at that point to come back and face her.

But this phone call wasn’t from Debbie, it was from her mother Diane. “Robert, I know you and Debbie are having problems right now, but she needs you. My mother, her grandmother, died a couple days ago and Debbie is in a bad way about it. She could really use you right now. That’s all I’m going to say about it.” was the message on my voicemail.

Well, I was hurt by what Debbie had done to me but I wasn’t a heartless bastard. As soon as I got the message from her mother, I called Debbie up.

“Hello?” she said, answering the phone. I could hear in her voice she had been crying.

“It’s me. Your mom called and told me what happened. I’m sorry about your grandmother,” I said.

“Oh, Robert!” she broke down crying, “What am I going to do? First I lose you and now my grandmother! My world is crashing down around me and I don’t know what to do!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.