Vegas Vacation - Cover

Vegas Vacation

Copyright© 2021 by rlfj

Chapter 8: Going Home

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Going Home - Dory Miller works in an interesting industry, ands her family is coming to visit. Now Mom wants a job, too. Should be fun!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Jack woke up when the sunlight hit his eyes. Since he was laying on a chaise lounge in the back yard, that was pretty early. He stirred himself and sat up, looking around at the damages. A naked young couple was asleep on a pair of beach towels on the far side of the pool. Jack looked down at himself and realized he was naked. He looked around and saw his pants on the grass and one of his shoes, but only the one, and the only shirt he saw was a wildly colored short-sleeve shirt that was somebody else’s. He climbed to his feet, pulled on his pants, and went in search of his second shoe.

As he looked around, he reflected that it had been a wild and wooly night. After finishing with Andrea and Sarah, Jack had gone inside to get a fresh drink and find what his wife and daughter were up to. Neither were in what he considered the public rooms, the living room, dining room, or kitchen areas. That meant they might be in the bedrooms. It didn’t overly bother him. He knew what his daughter did professionally, and he and Cary had been into swinging and swapping for ages. He made a fresh drink and wandered around.

There were at least a couple of dozen people at the party, more than he and Cary ever hosted or had been with during the parties they attended at home. All four bedrooms seemed to be in use, though two of the bedroom doors were closed. He didn’t look inside, but he heard people screwing through the doors. Twosomes and threesomes seemed to be the norm, and the living room, dining room, kitchen, and study all were in use. He didn’t see Dory or Cary but wasn’t worried.

What he did see was a good-looking woman in her mid-thirties coming up to him at the bar. She had big tits, auburn hair, blue eyes, and was practically naked. She was wearing ankle-strapped black stilettos and a rhinestone choker that read FUCKTOY. She also had taken a cum facial, and her arms were restrained behind her back. He turned her around and found she had handcuffs on her wrists. “Can I get you a drink?”

“Yes, please, Master.”

That raised an eyebrow. “Seven-and-Seven?”

“Thank you, Master.”

“What is your name, Slave?”

“My owner calls me Marian.”

Jack nodded. While slave games weren’t really his thing, it wasn’t new to him, and Marian seemed to be into it. Her nipples were very erect, and she looked flushed from a recent orgasm. “No, your name is Fucktoy. Fucktoy, I’ll be using you in a few minutes. Before then, though, you’ll need to be cleaned.”

“Yes, Master! Thank you!”

Jack thought she looked very excited. He made her a drink and held it to her lips; she swallowed eagerly. He led her back outside and pushed her under a pool shower. He kept her under the shower until her face and hair were cleaned of cum before pulling her back out. He led her over to a lounge chair. “Kneel, Fucktoy.” She sank to her knees and looked up at him. He unzipped his pants and pushed them down. “Suck me off, Fucktoy, and it better be good, or I’ll complain to your owner.”

“Yes, Master! Thank you, Master!”

Jack leaned back in the chair and sipped his drink as Fucktoy sucked his cock. He had still been limp when she started, but she quickly had him erect. She was very good, much better than he would have expected, considering she couldn’t use her hands. This must be something the woman had done before. He debated using her other holes, but then she began suctioning him while her tongue extended out of her mouth down to his balls. That was something new and very pleasurable and he unloaded without warning. If he had wondered if she would be unable to handle his cum, she wasn’t fazed at all. She swallowed his jism completely and then began licking his cock clean.

Jack waited until he was clean before he stood and pulled his pants up. He pulled Fucktoy to her feet and ordered her to find a woman to service, and then went back for another drink. This time he found Dory at the bar, naked. She kissed his cheek and asked, “Having fun, Dad?”

“This is quite a bit more than we’ve ever done,” he told her. “I think the biggest party I was ever at had six couples.”

“Chubby figures the more the merrier. Seen Mom?”

“Not since we arrived,” Jack admitted.

Dory said, “Well, I wouldn’t worry. I was talking to Steve earlier, you know, the director. Anyway, I told him she was his biggest fan and he decided to give her some Stiffy Hardon action.”

“Good Lord! We might never see her again!”

“I know! She’ll promise to sell herself to him, bear his children, and become his slave for life.”

Jack snorted and laughed at that. “I’m not sure I’m buying that, not yet at least. I did meet a slave a few minutes ago. Seemed to be really into it.”

“Thirty-something, nice tits, reddish brown hair and blue eyes?” Her father nodded and Dory continued. “That’s Marian Epstein. Her husband is my boss. She’s into the submission bit. It’s not exactly my thing, but she licks a mean clit. I am guessing you had a good time?”

“Very good. She gave me a really nice blowjob and cleaned me up afterwards.”

“Good. I spent an evening with her and Brian last week. Very ... stimulating!”

“I’m going to keep looking around, see if one of these ladies can recharge me.”

Dory nodded. “If you find Chubby see if he has any Cialis available. Some of the guys use it to stay up for their scenes.” She kissed his cheek again, “I’m going for a swim and then see who’s up for some action.”

“Take care. Have fun.” Jack moved away and kept wandering around the house. A few minutes later he found his wife in what seemed to be the master bedroom. She was on the bed, on her back, with Chubby on top of her fucking the hell out of her. Cary had her arms and legs wrapped around his body and she was whining and whimpering as he pounded her down into the mattress. She was oblivious to him or anybody else in the room, which was a pair of porn actresses in a sixty-nine position on the bed next to Chubby and Cary. He moved around the room until he could look between the legs of Chubby and Cary and saw what he had to believe was the largest cock he had ever heard of, and it was plowing his wife thoroughly. No wonder Cary was moaning so loudly! Still, she seemed more than happy to be plowed, so he smiled and went back to the bar. He decided it would be counterproductive to interrupt and ask where the Cialis was.

After another drink, things got hazy for Jack. He met a heavily tattooed bald woman who promised to rock his world and was dragged back outside. She was right, too. She worked him over for half an hour and left him naked, drained, and sleeping on a chaise lounge.

Jack looked for his missing shoe and saw it at the bottom of the pool. He debated going in after it but decided it was probably a lost cause. Barefoot, he went to the front yard and found Dory’s car, retrieving the gym bag with clothing. He took it inside and cleaned up and redressed. Then it was time to find the others. It seemed like half the cars had already left, but that simply meant that plenty of people were still somewhere in the house. Dory he found sleeping in one of the spare bedrooms, face down on the bed and naked. He nudged her awake and handed her the clothing bag. Dory took the bag into one of the bathrooms and came out twenty minutes later clean and dressed. It was time to find Cary.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.