Vegas Vacation - Cover

Vegas Vacation

Copyright© 2021 by rlfj

Chapter 7: Party Time

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Party Time - Dory Miller works in an interesting industry, ands her family is coming to visit. Now Mom wants a job, too. Should be fun!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Cary and Jack spent Thursday night loudly rehearsing her scene for Friday morning. Their daughter spent much of the night listening to them and giving her vibrator a serious workout. Eventually everybody went to sleep, only waking when Dory’s alarm went off.

As before, Cary prepped for the day’s shoot with a shower, shave, and enema. After that, she and her daughter packed her bag with the outfit for the day’s shoot and some clothing for afterwards. She put on a sundress without underwear and was ready to go. Then it was off to the studio. The ‘homecoming’ scene was going to be in one of the sets set up as a large living room.

Cary was surprised by the set. It was large and had everything she would have expected in a fancy living room, including a wet bar and a fireplace. It looked to be a comfortable place to fuck, also, since there were several couches and armchairs. “Wow. This is pretty slick.”

“We specially built it to be strong. If Steve wants you to get fucked while leaning against the fireplace, it won’t move.”

“Cool.”

“Let’s get you dressed and to Makeup.”

Jack sat down in a chair and watched as Dory and Cary left the set. He watched as the crew set up and Steve watched over things while answering texts on his phone. He didn’t get up until Cary came back to the set. “Very nice! Almost bridal. Very sexy.”

“Thank you. I borrowed it from Dory.”

“Are you going to the party at Chubby’s tonight?” Steve asked.

Cary looked at her daughter. Dory nodded and said, “That’s the plan.”

“Excellent! I am going to want to meet you there if that’s okay with you.”

“Stiffy Hardon? I’m looking forward to it!” Cary responded.

Dory and Jack found director’s chairs and moved them off the set to a place they could watch from. Steve led Cary and her costar, Rich Poole, through the scene. Cary would be in the living room masturbating, until Rich, the evil manager, came home. Then she would greet him at the door and make drinks at the wet bar. After drinking, she would help him undress and they would have sex on the couch, the carpet, and the coffee table. As on Thursday, the scene went smoothly; Cary seemed to do better in single couple situations. The three of them were out of the studio by early afternoon.

“What’s the plan for tonight?” asked Jack over dinner that night. They were cleaning the refrigerator of any leftovers. Earlier, when they got back to the house, Cary had dragged Jack back to their bedroom and used him repeatedly to satisfy her lusts. Dory had laughed as she listened to them from the kitchen.

Dory shrugged. “It’s not much different than the parties you and Mom throw with your friends. I mean, I’ve only seen the one and that was when Anna and I were teens, but it’s not all that different. It’s a porn industry party. Everybody has been tested and is safe, and everybody is going to fuck somebody.”

“Huh.”

“Just be smart. Don’t drink anything you didn’t either open yourself or watch being mixed.”

Cary stared. “You mean...”

“Stuff can happen, Mom. You’re not in North Dakota. I’m not saying that will happen, but it can happen. Keep an open mind, too. I don’t do it, but I would be very surprised if somebody didn’t do lines somewhere.”

“Cocaine?”

“It’s been known to happen. Like I said, I don’t do it, but I’ve seen it happen,” Dory said.

Jack looked at his wife and rolled his eyes. She simply shrugged in return. Regardless of what their daughter thought, Mikulski wasn’t immune to drugs.

Cary asked, “So what are we wearing tonight?”

Dory smiled. “Not much. Dad, you just wear slacks and a dress shirt. You’ll be fine. Mom, we can go through my closet after dinner.”

After cleaning up in the kitchen, Cary took a quick shower and put on a robe. She joined her daughter in Dory’s bedroom and the two women looked through the closet. “So, what are you planning to wear?” Cary asked her daughter.

“Something short and slutty,” was the reply.

Cary laughed. “That’s the answer? Short and slutty?”

“Mom, we are going to a porn sex party. We are going to get well and truly fucked. We don’t need subtle. We want short skirts and low-cut tops. Forget any underwear.” She sorted through the closet and pulled out a hanger. It had a miniscule sequined purple skirt and a silvery lame top. “I have some silvery heels that this works with.”

Cary stared and asked, “Just how small is that?”

Dory laughed and undressed. The skirt went on first, followed by the top. Cary stared. The skirt was less than a foot long from waist to hem and barely went from Dory’s hips down to below her ass, and had two slits from hem to waist, one at each hip, one of which ended at a metal snap; with a flick of the snap the skirt would come off. The top was nothing more than a string that tied around her chest above her breasts; from the string hung a cowl front that moved freely with Dory’s large breasts.

“Oh shit!” said Cary.

“Now, let’s find something for you.” Dory started looking through her closet again. She pulled out a glittery little red dress, but not one that was suitable for a normal cocktail party. “Here, try this on.”

Cary looked at it briefly. “How does it go on?”

“Step into it. Pull it up and tie it behind your neck.”

Cary carefully stepped into the dress and pulled it up. It was snug on her hips, and when she tied the halter top behind her neck, she realized it was backless down to the crack of her ass, sideless, and dipped down in the front below her belly button, which was clearly visible. The minidress was no longer than Dory’s.

“Oh my God!” exclaimed Cary. “I can’t wear this!”

“Mom, don’t sweat it. Some of the girls will probably show up in nighties. You’ll be fine in this. Here, put these on.” She handed Cary a pair of ankle-strapped red stilettos.

“I sure hope you have some coats, just so we can go out to your car!”

Dory simply laughed. “Now for the finishing touch.” Dory opened a drawer in her nightstand and pulled out a small box. She selected two items and brought them over. They were a pair of metallic butt plugs. She handed a red one to her mother and selected the silver one for herself. “Let me get the lube.” She found a tube of K-Y and squirted some on the silver one and then handed it to her mother. Bending forward, she asked, “Put it in, please.”

“You don’t think this is a little too much, Dory?” She pushed it into Dory’s ass.

“Mom, you’ve been spending the week doing anal porn. No, it’s not too much. Now, let me have the one I gave you, and then bend over.” Cary gave a wry smile and handed her daughter the red butt plug. A minute later she felt it being inserted into her rear. “There, now you’ll be all ready when it’s time to get your ass fucked tonight,” said Dory.

“Good Lord!”

When they arrived at Chubby’s house at nine, they weren’t the first to show up and they weren’t the last. The house was a sprawling four-bedroom rancher on at least an acre of property, with a tall fence around it. Around back was a lighted swimming pool. Dory parked on the lawn inside the gate. She had a bag in the trunk with clothing for the morning when they left in case what they had worn was missing or stained with bodily fluids. Jack had to lend an arm to each of the two women as they walked across the lawn in their high heels.

“So, what are the rules at a porn sex party?” asked Jack.

Dory shrugged. “Probably the same as at the parties you and Mom go to. No means no. Otherwise, knock yourself out. If you feel like going for a record, go for it.” Dory led them to the front door, knocked, and went in. Nobody noticed them coming in. She led them inside and made a left turn into the living room.

Chubby turned away from the bar as they walked in. His face lit up in a big smile. “Dory! I am so glad you came! I have been hearing great things about your mom all week!”

“Mom, Dad, you remember Chubby Barancoli. Chubby used to be in front of the camera, too.”

Chubby smiled at that. “Back when dinosaurs ruled the world. Welcome. Can I get you a drink?”

“Three Seven-and-Sevens, Chubby,” answered Dory.

“Please,” added Jack.

For the first few minutes, as Chubby made and served the drinks, the conversation was as normal as at any cocktail party the Millers had ever been to. What did you do for a living? What kind of home did you have? How many kids did you have? Things began to change when a couple of girls came over to the bar wearing bikini thongs, high heels, and smiles. Jack turned to stare at them in disbelief.

“Jack! I thought it was you!” said a blonde with big tits.

“Andrea?” Jack stopped staring at the girl’s tits and looked at her face. Yes, it was Andrea Button, the secretary in the video on Wednesday morning who had fucked him on the spare set while Cary was getting airtight.

“Jack! You came! This is Sarah. She came with me. I told her all about you. Hi, Dory! Hi, Cary!”

Dory leaned in and kissed Andrea. Her friend was a redhead with slightly smaller tits, but they were accented by ring piercings that matched the ring in her navel. “Hi, Andrea, Sarah. Having fun?”

“We just got here,” said Sarah. “We’re still looking for a place to stash our clothing.”

“Your clothing?” asked Cary.

Andrea and Sarah undid the ties on their thongs. “We left our tops in my car,” said Andrea.

“I’ll take care of them,” said Chubby. He held out his hand and the girls passed him their thongs. Chubby put them on a shelf behind the bar. “Just don’t forget where you left them.”

The two starlets grabbed Jack and sandwiched him between them. “Let’s go out to the pool,” said Andrea.

“See you later,” added Sarah.

Jack had a stunned look on his face as the two young women pulled him out of the room. “I’m going to see who’s here,” said Dory.

“I know Brian and Marian are here. I saw them out by the pool earlier. Joel and his wife are here; they brought a couple of investors. I think one of the contract girls was going to take care of them. Steve’s supposed to be somewhere. Janet was in one of the bedrooms with Teresa and Miguel. You know, the usual group.”

“Steve’s here?” asked Cary.

Chubby smiled. “I’ll see if I can find him.”

“Thank you!” Cary’s nipples stiffened at the thought of possibly seeing Stiffy Hardon at a party.

Dory smiled and carried her drink out of the room. She found Steve in the kitchen, chatting with Joel Winters. She walked up to them and gave them both a quick kiss. “Love the outfit, babe,” said Steve.

“Very nice!” agreed Joel.

Dory made a quick pirouette. “Thank you, darlings, but it’s only for you, Joel. Steve, your biggest fan is at the bar, and she would do anything for some quality time with you.”

“Really? Anything?”

“Probably. You’re one of her favorites.”

He looked at Joel. “A man’s got to do what a man’s got to do.”

Joel put an arm around Dory’s waist. “Go for it!” He turned to Dory. “Can I refresh your drink?”

She smiled and gave him a hip bump. “That and more!”

Joel snorted out a laugh and went to the sink. Chubby kept some liquor and mixers in the kitchen, and Joel made Dory another Seven-and-Seven. She kissed him and said, “You are just too sweet!”

Joel smiled. While he had never been in front of the camera, he had been around the industry for many years and had learned a number of tricks from the pros. He smiled at Dory and said, “I love the top. It’s so loose and free.” He slid his hands slowly up her sides and then brought them around to her front and under the cowl top.

Dory smiled and sighed happily as Joel began fondling her breasts and his thumbs lightly went over her nipples. “I like wearing a light top. You don’t think it’s too light, do you?”

“Not at all. In fact, it would be even nicer if it was even lighter. If it was sheerer or transparent, then everybody could see just how nice your tits are. You have such great tits, Dory! I just love to play with them, to feel them and touch them and pull on your nipples.” As he told her this, he was rubbing his fingers all over her breasts.

“That feels so good, Joel!” Dory leaned back against the counter and sipped her drink with her right hand; her left hand began groping Joel’s crotch, rubbing his erection through his pants.

“It’s been a bit since we’ve been together, Dory.” Joel moved one of his hands down her body and tugged her skirt up slightly. A second later a finger was running through her cuntslit. “I’ve really missed doing this, Dory. Your pussy is so wet and sensitive. I just love to rub your clit. Am I doing it right? Does this feel good, Dory?”

Dory had a happy and dazed look on her face. “That’s very nice, Joel!”

Joel dropped his shoulder a touch and inserted his middle finger into Dory’s pussy, then angled it up and gently lifted like a fish on the hook. Dory gasped at the pressure on her clit, especially after he began wiggling his fingertip over her G-spot. “Not too much, is it?” he innocently asked.

“Oh, God, Joel! That’s wonderful! Who have you been practicing on?” She shivered as an orgasm swept through her cunt.

“Sam came over one night when we got the kids out of the house and showed me a few tricks. We used them on Corinne all night long!” He added a sideways motion to his hand and Dory sighed happily. “You should come over some night soon.” Joel rubbed her pussy through another cum.

Dory rode out the orgasm and then pulled away. “I know how you’d liked to be thanked.” She squatted down and undid Joel’s pants. She pulled them down and found an erection unencumbered by underwear. “Mmmmmm ... Not too big, not too small. Just right!” She leaned forward and took his cock between her lips.

Now it was time for Joel to moan contentedly. He’d gotten any number of blowjobs from porn starlets over the years, and Dory’s were among the best. The way she swirled her tongue around his cockhead, even as she bobbed back and forth on his shaft, was amazing. She caressed his balls with her fingertips and then reached around, to tickle his asshole and pull him deeper into her mouth. In short order, Joel began breathing hard and telling her he wasn’t going to last. That simply urged her on. When she felt his cock beginning to thicken and pulses went up and down his shaft, Dory sucked hard and began swallowing the cum blasting out.

Joel gasped as he came and looked down to see her smiling eyes looking up at him. When she finished, Dory licked her lips and stood up. She sipped some more of her drink and then straightened her skirt. “Umm, very nice. If I see Corinne, I’ll see about getting together some weekend.”

“That would be nice.”

“And maybe I’ll fuck her, too.” She groped his limp cock and said, “Now, zip your pants. You wouldn’t want people to think you were just getting your cock sucked, would you?” She sauntered away with a smile as Joel laughed and zipped up. She wondered what her father was up to.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.