Vegas Vacation - Cover

Vegas Vacation

Copyright© 2021 by rlfj

Chapter 6: “Action!”

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: “Action!” - Dory Miller works in an interesting industry, ands her family is coming to visit. Now Mom wants a job, too. Should be fun!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Dory returned to the house Tuesday afternoon, late, though she had spoken to her parents several times earlier that day. The first time was in the morning, when she got to her office, and simply made sure they were doing okay without her. The next was after lunch, when she got their STD test results and confirmed they were negative. “Still want to go through with this, Mom?”

“Sure! It should be a blast!” was the response.

Dory laughed. “Have you and Daddy been practicing your lines?”

“Absolutely! He keeps telling me to be more vocal and tell him what I like. I think he’s even more turned on than I am!”

“We’ll make sure to get you copies of the videos, maybe make a compilation video just of you in action.”

Cary laughed. “Definitely!”

Later that day, she called and told Cary that she had confirmed the plans for Wednesday morning, and that she was heading out to buy some stockings and enema kits. “We need anything else?” she asked.

“Maybe some more lube. K-Y or Astroglide works best for us,” answered Jack.

“You realize, don’t you, that this is the most bizarre conversation ever between parents and a child,” commented Dory.

“Oh, please! Like you and Anna never talked about this stuff with your mother!”

“Maybe we should send her a copy of the videos to her, too. She can watch them with her husband.” Jack just laughed at that. “I’ll be home in an hour. You and Mom can figure out dinner.”

“That’s easy. Pepperoni pizza and hot wings.”

“See you in an hour.”

After dinner that night, Dory and her mother spent the evening discussing details about the upcoming movie and the night she had spent with her friends. “It sounds like you had fun, too,” said Cary.

“It was a late night,” admitted Dory. “Jerry had to do double duty, taking care of both Katya and me. At least my guy was a professional. Yours was only an amateur,” teased Dory.

“Mine is professional enough! So, what other differences are there between professionals and amateurs?” Cary asked.

Dory laughed. “Here’s one you never thought of. It’s a rare video where people fuck in a bed. Porn is supposed to be exciting, people having sex in ways that aren’t normal and boring. Anybody can fuck in a bed. In the movies, it happens everywhere but a bed. They screw on a glass-topped dining room table, a kitchen counter, the coffee table, the hardwood floor. Outside, they do it on the diving board, the edge of the pool, a picnic table, or in the middle of a mud puddle. Sometimes it gets crazy! I think the most dangerous thing I ever saw was a video where a biker screwed his girlfriend on a motorcycle. It was stopped and up on its stand, but the damn thing weighed five-hundred pounds and almost fell on them a couple of times.”

“Good Lord!”

Dory nodded. “Ask yourself just how often you do stuff like that, compared to in a bed. Speaking as a professional, when an actress or actor gets to perform in a bed, it’s a real joy.”

“And tomorrow?”

“You are interviewing people in your office. Figure a lot of action on the desktop,” Dory replied. Then she pulled out some paperwork from her briefcase. “Here. You need to fill these out. It’s a job application and some payroll forms. What do you want as your porn name?”

“My porn name?”

“Unless you want the credits to say Caroline Miller,” replied Dory.

Jack laughed at his wife. “What’s the rule about this? The name of your first pet and the street you grew up on?”

“Roxy Roxbury?” Cary answered. Her first dog was Roxy and she had grown up on Roxbury Lane.

“Roxy is good, but not Roxbury. How about Roxy Vixen? It’s got a nice sound to it,” Dory said.

“Okay, I guess,” said her mother. Jack smiled and nodded.

“Roxy Vixen it is. Now, fill out the paperwork.”

“Your mom gets paid, right?” asked Jack.

“Yes. She’s an independent contractor so she doesn’t get a W-2 but gets a 1099. Do you want to be paid by check or direct deposit? Unless you’re on contract, it’s a flat rate per scene. The big scene tomorrow pays $1,200. The next two scenes are a lot simpler and only pay $900. You could charge more, but you’d need to stick around and make it a career, build a fan base, that sort of thing. I’ll be listed as Mom’s agent, but I won’t take a cut. That might be another ten-to-fifteen percent off the top. Mom has to pay for the STD tests, so I paid for them, and I’ll get paid back for that. It’s certainly enough to pay for airfare from North Dakota to here and back.” Then she laughed at her father. “Guys get paid a whole lot less.” She looked him over critically. “You’d probably have to pay us.”

“I am still your father, and I can still spank you,” he replied.

Dory turned to her mother. “Oohh! Spanking! You can charge extra for that.”

Wednesday morning The Miller family woke early to prepare for Cary’s video debut. For Cary, that meant showering and shaving everywhere below her eyebrows, along with cleaning up inside. Then Dory had her put on a long, loose sundress. “Not the wrap dress?” asked Cary.

“Put that in a hanging bag. That way you won’t spill your coffee on it.”

“That only happened the one time!”

Jack coughed and rolled his eyes, and his wife flipped him off. He laughed and headed out of the bedroom and went to the kitchen. The women followed him a few minutes later.

They were at the studio at nine, and Dory plopped her mother down in a chair in Makeup, where a makeup artist worked on Cary’s makeup, to make her look both sexy and businesslike. Also in the room were several very buff looking guys. Cary wondered if they were her partners for the morning, and it excited her.

Dory took her mother back to her office and they opened the hanging bag. Cary quickly stripped out of her sundress and put on the wrap dress, and then slipped on the pumps. “How do I look?”

“Like a porn version of a business exec,” replied Dory.

“That’s what we’re looking for, right?”

“Right! Trust me, if you went to work like that, somebody would be fucking you in no time at all.”

Cary snorted. “If that happened in Mikulski I’d probably get burned at the stake.”

Jack knocked on Dory’s office door and opened it. “I was sent to tell you everybody is ready. Whoa! Looking good, babe!”

Cary smiled and kissed her husband lightly on the cheek. He tried to kiss her on the lips, but she pushed him away. “Don’t mess up my lipstick.”

“Okay, but I want to see you wear that some other time.”

“I promise.”

Dory led them to the set. Several people were already there, including Steve and a much younger woman, a busty young blonde in a business outfit. Then three very muscular young men came in, all dressed in business suits. One of the men was white, one was black, and the third was Latino. “We’re all here,” said Steve. “Is everybody ready?”

Dory looked at her mother, who nodded and said, “Yes.”

The three men and the young woman also said they were ready. “Okay, You three, on the other side of the doorway. You stay out of the office until I call for you, and then you enter and sit down in the three chairs in front of the desk. You don’t have any lines, so just enter the room and sit down when Andrea tells you to. Okay?” All three acknowledged the plan and left the set.

Cary suddenly recognized the young woman as Andrea Button, a porn actress and wondered if she was going to have any part in the scene. It wasn’t in the script, but what if they changed the script. She turned to Dory and quietly asked, “Is Andrea in the scene now?”

“No, she’s your secretary, the one who brings the three guys in. She might be in a later video, but not in this one.”

Cary asked, “Those are the three guys I have sex with?” Her daughter smiled and nodded, and Cary smiled. “They look delicious!” Dory laughed.

Steve continued, “Now, Andrea, all you need to do is enter the office and tell Cary about the mistake in the appointment schedule...”

Mrs. Reynolds, there’s been a problem with the appointment system! You were scheduled for three one-hour appointments, one at nine, one at ten, and one at eleven, but the system has you down for all three at once, for all three hours, “ quoted Andrea.

“Right, and when Cary says to send them in you just say ‘Yes, ma’am!’ and go out the door. You bring them in and tell them to sit down in the three chairs. Then you are done for the day.”

“Got it!”

Steve sent her out of the office set to be with the three actors. Then he turned to Cary. “You ready for this?”

“I’m actually pretty excited!”

“Well, that’s a very nice outfit. No underwear, right?”

Cary said, “Dory told me about that. None this morning and none now. No underwear lines.”

“Good. Now, you start here at the desk in your seat.” He led Cary over to the executive swivel chair behind the desk. In front of the desk were three office chairs. “Now, Andrea will bring the three guys in, and they will sit down. You thank her and wait for her to leave and close the door. Then you stand up and walk around to the front of the desk. You face the three actors and say your lines, and then you untie the dress and let it just slip off to the floor.”

Cary laughed. “Not a lot of warmup, is there?”

“Welcome to the porn business. Do you need to get some lubrication?” He turned to Dory. “Did you bring some lube?”

Cary answered before Dory could. “No, I’m pretty wet already. This is so exciting!”

Steve smiled and shook his head. “Ok. Let’s do a quick practice on your scene. Take a seat. And then when I point at you, you get up, move around the desk, say your lines, and then untie your dress. Let’s make sure it slips off easily.”

“Okay!” Cary moved onto the set and sat down in the swivel chair.

Dory took her father’s arm and pulled him back, off the set and out of camera range. She said to him quietly. “No matter what, Dad, you have to be quiet. Don’t say anything, don’t do anything, don’t interrupt or whatever. Stay where Mom can’t see you, too. We don’t want her to be looking at you or getting nervous because she sees you.”

“Right. I can stay, though, right?”

“Sure thing, Dad. Come here, we’ll be over here.” She grabbed a couple of director’s chairs and placed them where they wouldn’t be in the way. “Sit here.”

In front of the desk, Cary said her lines and undid the tie at her left hip. She opened the dress seductively and then let it slip off, giving a shimmy to help as it fell away. Steve nodded and had her repeat the process twice. “Okay. Let’s do it for real. Places, everyone.” He waited until everyone was in place, checked with the cameraman, and then said, “Action!”

Andrea came through the door and said, “Mrs. Reynolds, there’s been a problem with the appointment system! You were scheduled for three one-hour appointments, one at nine, one at ten, and one at eleven, but the system has you down for all three at once, for all three hours.”

Cary nodded and said, “Well, bring them all in.”

“Yes, ma’am.” Andrea left and a few seconds later she brought the three young men into the room and said, “Please be seated.” She took off.

It was Cary’s turn; she had practiced it all night with her husband and daughter. Cary stood and went around to the front of her desk. “Thank you for coming in. This was to have been three one-hour interviews, but instead, we are going to have a joint three-hour interview. You will be graded on both your individual ability as well as your teamwork skills. So, let’s get started.” With that, she undid the tie on her dress, and it slipped down to the floor.

The three men all stood and went to the now naked Cary. The white guy in the middle dropped to his knees and buried his face in her pussy. The other two, the black guy and the Latino, came in from each side and each began sucking a tit. Cary gasped and moaned and began saying, “Suck my pussy! Suck my pussy! Suck my tits! Suck my tits!” It was just like she had been practicing for the last two days.

Dory looked over at her father. He was intensely focused on Cary on the set, and he was breathing hard. His pants looked like they were going to explode from the size of the erection he had. He noticed Dory looking at him and whispered, “Holy shit!” Dory just grinned at him.

Steve had the cameraman move around the set, focusing on what each man was doing with Cary. First, he focused on the Hispanic guy sucking her nipple and hefting her breast. He also got shots of Cary’s face as she moaned and whimpered and begged for more. Then he zoomed in on the white guy licking her cunt. He pulled his face away and the camera got a closeup of his fingers spreading her pussy and slipping inside. Then it was on to the black guy sucking the other breast. A separate photographer was moving around and taking still shots of everything.

Suddenly Steve said, “Okay! Joe, Ramon, step back and get undressed, slowly. Make sure to stroke it nice and hard when Hank focuses on you. Tom, keep licking. Cary, play with your tits and suck your nipples.”

Cary was disoriented for a moment as the two guys sucking her tits stepped back, and she groaned as the orgasm she had been nearing faded away. She looked over at Steve in disbelief and then returned to looking at the men. She put a hand on the back of the guy eating her and then lifted a breast up and bent down to lick the nipple. Almost as equally distracting was the cameraman coming alongside her to video the guy licking her. He also got shots of her staring at the two men undressing and stroking their cocks. Then Steve had her step away from Tom, who stood up and began undressing, while Joe and Ramon knelt in front and back of her and began licking her pussy and ass.

The changes in tempo and position were very disconcerting to Cary, though she still had a nice cum from Joe and Ramon licking her. The next position was for Cary to kneel on the carpet and begin sucking their cocks. They were lined up in front of her and she began sucking the cock in front of her, while her hands were stroking the cock on each side. Then she would switch to the right or the left, and sometimes would get a couple of guys to bring their cocks together and she would lick or suck two at a time. There were a lot of over-the-shoulder shots, and shots of the men’s faces as they moaned in ecstasy.

Then it was time to fuck. Steve had everybody stop, and Cary gave a quiet shriek. “God, I was getting so close!”

Steve laughed. “Don’t hold back. If you are cumming, then cum and shout it out loud. Now, Cary, on your back on the desk, ass at the edge. Joe, get between her legs and start fucking. Ramon and Tom, get up by her head and feed Cary your cocks from either side.” He waited while everybody got in position and signaled Hank to start filming again.

So, it went for several more positions, each of which took fifteen to twenty minutes to shoot. Dory whispered to her father, “They’ll edit out Steve and the in-between stuff, and splice it all together afterwards.”

“Okay.”

“How are you doing, Dad? Is this cool with you?”

“So far, so good. I’m ready to bust if you want to know the truth.”

Dory looked at Jack’s lap and saw he was still erect. “Come with me.” She quietly stood up and motioned for him to follow. She led him to a bedroom set and said, “Wait here.” She left the set and returned a few minutes later with Andrea.

The young blonde giggled when she saw Jack. “I hear you’ve got a problem.”

Jack looked at Dory. “What’s going on?”

“I told Andrea who you were and that you needed some relief. She volunteered to take care of you.”

“Dory told me that Cary is her mother and you’re her father. For real? That is so cool! I so want to do you!” She unbuttoned her blouse and unzipped her skirt. “Come on! Let’s do this!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.