Vegas Vacation - Cover

Vegas Vacation

Copyright© 2021 by rlfj

Chapter 5: Booty Call

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Booty Call - Dory Miller works in an interesting industry, ands her family is coming to visit. Now Mom wants a job, too. Should be fun!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

It was about noon when Jack and Cary returned to Dory’s office, cleaned up from a shower and only looking mildly embarrassed. “Ready to go?” asked Dory.

“Go where?” asked her mother.

“Are you serious about doing this?”

“Sure! It should be fun!”

Dory smiled and snorted. “Okay. Before you can do this, we need to get you and Dad tested for diseases. We’ll have the results in twenty-four hours.”

“Me? Why me?” asked Jack.

“Because the two of you are joining our little industry, at least for a few days. I mean unless you only want Mom to have all the fun.”

“Huh?”

“Dad, in this industry, everybody gets tested regularly for all the STDs, including HIV. You can’t work in the business unless you are clean. It’s like a giant bubble. The good thing about that is that once you’re in the bubble, you’re all the way in. We’re all promiscuous as hell. Mom is going to join us inside the bubble and fuck lots of people over the next few days. If you’d like to join us in the bubble, you get tested, too.”

Cary said, “Jack, get the test. It’s not like we’ve never done it before, when we’re doing parties.”

“Okay, just curious.”

Dory stood up. “Let’s go. We’ll do the test and then get lunch. Nothing else to do until we get the test results back.” She led the way out of the office and off the property. An hour later they were being seated at a nearby diner. An hour after that, they were heading to Dory’s house.

Jack went down the hall towards the bedroom he was sharing with Cary. Cary, however, sat down with their daughter in the kitchen. Dory asked, “Coffee, Mom?”

“Please.” She waited for Dory to make a couple of cups of coffee, and then asked, “So, how will this work? Is there a script or something?”

Dory nodded. “There’s a script. It’s not that fancy, but it’s a script. Hold on, I’ll get it.” She went into the living room and grabbed her briefcase. She took it into the kitchen and opened it up, pulling out a sheaf of papers stapled together. She passed it over to her mother.

Cary leafed through it but looked at Dory in confusion. “This is a script?”

Dory smiled and moved her chair next to Cary’s. She went through it to the beginning of her mother’s first scene. “It’s a script. See, here is the scene heading and a general narrative, this is an editing instruction ... here’s where you and your fellow actors get introduced.” Then she tapped on the page. “From here down, this is the dialogue, what you’ll be doing and saying.”

Cary nodded and began reading. It only took her a few minutes since it wasn’t more than two pages. “What’s this box? What’s LSFA?” At the end of the dialogue was a box with LSFA inside it.

Dory laughed. “That means Lick Suck Fuck Anal. It’s the action segment of the scene. The director will tell you what he wants you to do ahead of time, and then you do it. He’ll be telling you when to start and when to stop, how he wants it done, who does what to whom, all that stuff.”

“Oh.” Cary read the two pages over another couple of times. “Wow! Three guys? All at once? I’ve never done that before.”

“Nervous?”

“Excited!”

Dory laughed at her mother. “Trust me, it can be a pain in the ass and not just in the way you imagine. Wait until you are really getting into it and Steve yells ‘Cut!’ and makes you change positions.”

“Stiffy, I mean, Steve, he’ll be there, too?”

“Mom, everybody will be there. He’ll be there, a camera guy will be there, a lighting guy, a sound guy. Probably a dozen people will be watching. Me and Dad, too.”

“Really? Oh my God! Really?” Dory just laughed at her. Cary looked at the script again, and said, “Airtight? Have you ever done that?”

Dory shrugged. “Yes and no. I know you’ve seen my videos. I’ve never done that on camera. I’ve been in threesomes, but either with two men or a man and a woman. I have been airtight, but only at a party.”

“What was it like?”

“Too busy for my taste. I was too involved trying to keep all the pieces in place to really enjoy it. Not everything we do on camera is stuff that people actually do.”

“So, what do I say when I’m actually having sex on camera?” Cary asked.

“The same stuff you say when you have sex any other time,” Dory replied. When Cary gave her an odd look, Cory added more. “If he’s licking your pussy say, ‘Lick my pussy! Lick my pussy!’ If he’s sucking your tits go, ‘Suck my tits! Suck my tits!’ It’s like that throughout. Be loud about it, too. Don’t just lay there and moan, you have to urge them on, say it out loud, ‘Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!’ You need to always be exaggerating what is happening. If it feels good, smile and gasp and beg for more. Don’t worry. Steve will be nearby, just off camera and he’ll tell you what to do.”

“Who will tell you what to do?” asked Jack as he entered the kitchen.

“The director, on Wednesday,” said Cary. “Dory has been telling me about what’s going to happen on the set. She showed me the script!” She passed it over to her husband.

Jack sat down next to Cary and read the pages she pointed to. He read the pages a couple of times and smiled. “Looks like you’re going to get all the action you ever asked for.”

“It still won’t be you,” Cary replied in a saccharine tone.

“Give me a break,” he muttered. Then he went back to the beginning of the script and went through it. “So, this is an episode of a series?”

Dory nodded. “We’re doing a TV series of sorts. We’re doing all the sex scenes first and then we’ll cut them and piece them together afterwards, in editing. We should be able to make all the episodes ahead of time and do the entire project faster and cheaper than if we were doing the same number of individual videos.”

Jack asked, “What’s the whole thing about?”

“There’s this American spy agency called the Advanced Network Analytic Logistics organization, and they get called in when the Advanced Sensor System Manufacturing Company, ASSMan, loses their latest program, the ASSBlaster 5000.”

Jack laughed loudly. “The ASSBlaster 5000? You actually had to come up with this stuff?”

Dory grinned. “I just reviewed it and edited it. Even I’m not this silly. Anyway, the whole series is about how ANAL figures out the spy stuff and retrieves the program and arrests the bad guys.”

“When you say I’m the evil manager’s wife, does that mean I’m the wife of an evil manager, or that I’m a manager’s wife and I’m evil?”

Jack laughed. “I was going to ask that, too.”

“I’ll check tomorrow. It’s been talked about both ways,” said Dory.

Jack looked at his wife and grinned. “Do you get arrested?”

“I don’t know! Do I?” she asked Dory.

“Not sure. I’ll check tomorrow. These things are always getting edited, just like in regular television,” admitted Dory.

“I so want to see you in handcuffs!” said Jack. Cary simply laughed.

“We need to see about your wardrobe,” said Dory.

Cary said, “What do you mean?”

“We have to find a few outfits. You’ll be in a total of three scenes spread out over the series.” She pulled out two more scripts. “You play the evil manager’s wife. The first scene is the most complicated, with three guys and you. The other two scenes are a lot easier, with just two people, you and a guy.”

“And the actors have to provide their own clothing?” asked Cary.

Dory shrugged. “Sometimes. If it’s a costume thing, like a space travel movie or a western, we get the stuff from a prop and costume shop. Otherwise, for a lot of stuff the actors bring in their own stuff. It probably fits them better. This isn’t Hollywood, where we have a prop department and a wardrobe department.” Dory picked up the second script. “In this one it’s simple. It’s outside in the pool, so all you need is the smallest bikini we can find. If you didn’t bring one with you, you can borrow one of mine. The last one is almost as easy. You wear a nightgown, stockings, and heels. Again, if you didn’t bring anything, I can probably help. We’re almost the same size.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.