Vegas Vacation - Cover

Vegas Vacation

Copyright© 2021 by rlfj

Chapter 3: The Millers

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Millers - Dory Miller works in an interesting industry, ands her family is coming to visit. Now Mom wants a job, too. Should be fun!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Caroline ‘Cary’ Miller laughed at her husband. “There is no way I am flying halfway around the country without underwear. Ain’t going to happen!”

“Honey! I’m just asking for the sake of your health. You know how bras and panties can be so irritating to the skin,” John ‘Jack’ Miller replied. He said it with a straight face and an unctuous manner.

“You are so full of shit! Forget it!”

“It’s for your own good.”

“No!”

He smiled and sidled up behind his wife. “You sure? What happens if you get an uncontrollable urge and needed to immediately have sex? I know you! You’d be miserable!”

“I appreciate the concern. I’ll just have to take that chance.”

Jack reached around and cupped her full breasts through the sweater and bra she was wearing. Cary moaned as he touched her; she could feel his stiff cock through the knee-length skirt she was wearing. Jack began licking the back of her neck, then whispered, “What if you’re wrong? What if you are overwhelmed with a desperate need for cock?” He lifted her sweater and slid his hands under, to caress her skin. He pushed her bra up, freeing her big tits, and began tweaking her nipples.

“You’re the horny bastard, not me!” she protested. She knew her protests were not going to dissuade her husband, and she really didn’t want them to. She and Jack were what they both called ‘oversexed’ and enjoyed each other’s bodies immensely. Jack didn’t say anything, though his fingers said a lot. He pinched her nipples and Cary groaned. “Bastard!” She pulled her skirt to her waist and bent over their dresser. “Hurry up, damn it!”

Jack laughed and pushed her panties down her thighs. He quickly unzipped his pants and pushed them and his briefs down, and then pushed into her from behind. “I said that you might get unnatural urges.”

“The only thing unnatural is you! Now, fuck me fast and hard!”

He laughed and began fucking her pussy hard from behind. Cary moaned as her husband’s cock rammed her repeatedly. It didn’t take long before she felt the familiar flutter as she neared orgasm. “Your pussy is so tight and juicy!” he whispered.

“Hurry! I’m cumming! I’m cumming!”

Jack grabbed her nipples and tweaked them, driving her crazy, and slammed in a final time. He was half leaning against her as his cock pumped a load into her.

A minute later, Cary pushed her husband back. “You bastard! I need to change now!” She went into their master bathroom and closed the door.

“You’re welcome!” he laughed.

“Bastard!” came through the door.

Jack wandered down the hall to the main bath and cleaned himself before redressing. When he returned, he heard the shower turning off. Ten minutes later Cary came out of the bathroom dressed like before, but now with jeans instead of a skirt. “I like you in a skirt,” he protested.

“I know. That’s why I switched to jeans. I don’t trust you!”

Jack laughed at that and grabbed their luggage. “We need to hurry up and get on the road. You delayed us with your needs.”

“You asshole!” Cary rolled her eyes and grabbed her purse. “Make sure to get all the bags.” She left their bedroom and walked outside to her Subaru Outback. Jack normally drove a Chevy Silverado, but her Outback got much better gas mileage, and it was a three-hour drive to the airport in Minot.

The Millers were taking a week’s vacation in Las Vegas to see their eldest daughter. Unfortunately, Mikulski to Vegas took most of a day in travel. First there was the three-hour drive, followed by at least two hours horsing around in the airport with check-in, security, and boarding. From Minot, they had a two-hour flight to Denver, though they picked up an hour because of a time zone change. Then they laid over two hours in Denver before another two-hour flight to Vegas. All in all, it was eleven hours of travel. They were flying to Vegas on Friday and spending the next week with their daughter Dory before flying back home the following Sunday.

Most of their friends thought nine days in Las Vegas was fantastic. Both Jack and Cary thought it was as well but for slightly different reasons. Neither of them was a wild gambler, but Dory had promised to be able to get them tickets for some good shows, and they were both looking forward to seeing what her job was about. It wasn’t something they talked about with most of their friends, but they both knew about Dory’s history in the adult entertainment industry and were looking forward to seeing her workplace.

It was early in the morning when the Millers had to leave their house outside Mikulski, and it was chilly in the pre-dawn spring day. Dory had told them that Las Vegas was considerably warmer, and they needed to pack clothes for warmer weather. “You can leave the long johns home, Mom.”

“Good to know.”

“Tell Daddy he’ll have to keep you warm without your flannel nightgown.”

“Don’t worry about that. He won’t let me buy flannel nightgowns,” Cary laughed.

With Jack driving, Cary tilted her seat back and dozed most of the trip to Minot. She and her husband were still in their forties, but only by the narrowest of margins. They had met at the University of North Dakota and married shortly after graduation. Cary had become pregnant that first year of marriage with Dory, and two years later with their second daughter, Anna. They tried for a third child, but she had a miscarriage, and Cary’s doctor recommended they not even try. She had her tubes tied and they never looked back. She simply laughed and said they didn’t need birth control any longer.

Jack was a large man, 49 years old, 6’-2” tall and 225 pounds, with a build that could only be called stocky. While he didn’t have a beer belly, nobody would ever call him slim or slender. He had salt-and-pepper hair and a weathered experience that dated back to his youth as a farmer’s son. The most important thing he learned as a North Dakota farm boy was that he didn’t want to be a farmer. He went to college to learn computer science and business and now owned the largest computer service company in three counties.

Cary wasn’t slim either but shared her elder daughter’s hourglass figure. Like her husband she was 49, but unlike him she looked at least ten years younger. Dory was a blonde; Cary was a brunette, though she had help from Clairol. She also kept her hair shorter, in a shoulder-length perm. She hadn’t grown up on a farm, but in the Fargo suburbs. After earning a business degree, she followed Jack to the hinterland, which eternally mystified her parents. She worked as a part-time secretary and librarian at the Mikulski Public Library.

Unlike Jack, who had a farmer’s tan on his face and arms, Cary’s tan went all over. When they bought their home outside of Mikulski, they had five acres, plenty of room for an in-ground pool. Cary liked to tan naked. Jack didn’t mind, either, especially once their daughters left home to go to college. When the weather was warm, he would often come home from his shop to find his wife laying naked on a beach towel in the back yard. She would toss him a bottle of suntan lotion and ask him to make sure she didn’t burn. That generally resulted in him stripping down and oiling her body completely. If she was lying face up when that happened, he fucked her pussy; if she was lying face down, he fucked her ass.

Their daughters both knew about their parents’ carnal pleasures. They had both tanned with their mother and had both seen their father’s cock stiffen when he saw them naked. While they had generally dressed quickly and gone inside when he came home, they both noticed their mother usually stayed outside with him, teasing him. Later that evening she would be extra vocal when she and their father made love. They had both also witnessed their parents skinny-dipping late at night in the pool, something that always led to the elder Millers fucking madly in the pool or on the lawn; Dory’s bedroom window looked out over the back yard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.