Vegas Vacation - Cover

Vegas Vacation

Copyright© 2021 by rlfj

Chapter 2: Dory M

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Dory M - Dory Miller works in an interesting industry, ands her family is coming to visit. Now Mom wants a job, too. Should be fun!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Dorothy ‘Dory’ Miller headed back to her office. The polite term for it would be cozy. A more accurate term would be small. Still, the idea that she would have ended up an executive at a pornography studio was one that always made her laugh. She couldn’t believe how she had ended up in the job.

Dory had grown up outside of Mikulski, North Dakota, on what had been a farm, at least until the farmer died. His children wanted nothing to do with either farming or North Dakota, so they sold the property to a developer who subdivided the property and put up some ranch-style houses. It was close enough for school buses to take the kids to Mikulski for school but too far away for cable or fiber optic, like she had told the others in their meeting.

In most ways, growing up in ‘suburban’ Mikulski was a good life for Dory and her younger sister Anna. Things changed somewhat when Dory hit puberty. The girl was what the parents of her classmates called an ‘early bloomer’, by which they meant that she stopped looking like a girl and started looking like a young woman when she was twelve. By thirteen she was a healthy B cup, and the boys were sniffing around fiercely; by fourteen she was a C cup and her mother put her on birth control, just in case.

It was a good thing, too, because well before Dory turned fifteen, she had discovered that the button at the top of her pussy was something special. It was more than a button, it was the ON button, and as soon as her first boyfriend pushed that button, she was on her back with her legs spread. By the time Dory graduated from Mikulski High she had worked her way through most of the eligible boys in school.

From Mikulski, Dory went to Minot State to earn a degree in teaching. Minot was about five times the size of Mikulski, and Minot State was correspondingly larger than Mikulski High. Dory enjoyed her time at Minot State and made a lot of friends, both male and female, both in and out of bed. Then she returned to Mikulski with her shiny new teaching degree. She would have preferred working at Washington Elementary, but they didn’t have any openings. Neither did Lincoln Middle School. However, she was able to get a job teaching English at her alma mater, Mikulski High. She moved back in with her parents until she could find a cheap apartment and move out.

Dory worked for the Mikulski Central School District for one year. There was no question that she was a popular teacher, with both the students and the other teachers. The male students liked her because she was easily the best-looking teacher in the school. By the time she returned to Mikulski, Dory Miller was a D cup, with an hourglass 37-24-36 figure that stood 5’-6” tall and frequently wore high heels, blouses, and skirts. The girls liked her because she was a nice person and didn’t give them any crap. The teachers liked her because they were horny.

Dory was smart enough not to mess with any of the students. That was an easy ticket to being fired and tossed in jail. Instead, she responded positively when Jerry Hillgrove, the boy’s gym teacher, asked her out on a date. That worked out very nicely for them, with multiple orgasms over a weekend spent at his house. The following weekend was spent with the girl’s gym teacher, Sherri Billings, who invited her over to spend time both with her and her husband. So went the rest of the school year.

The fun and games ended in April. Jo Ellen Shalter got off work early when power went out at the office where she worked. She returned home to find her husband, Bill Shalter, in a three-way with Dory and Efrem Farstoke, an eighteen-year-old early graduate of Mikulski High. Specifically, Bill was laying on his back on the living room carpet, with Dory riding him, and Efrem kneeling behind her stuffing her ass with his cock. Jo Ellen saw what was going on when she came in through the kitchen and managed to take seven extremely explicit pictures before being discovered. Mikulski, North Dakota, had the best scandal in years. In short order the Shalters were divorced, and both Dory and Bill were fired by the Central School District. The only one who came out at all positively was Efrem, who earned all sorts of street cred for assfucking the gorgeous English teacher in a threesome.

Dory couldn’t keep the apartment without an income, and that was not going to be found in Mikulski. She moved in with her parents for a few weeks, and then moved to Las Vegas to stay with a college friend. Teaching was no longer an option, considering the kind of reference she was going to get from Mikulski High. Instead, she went to work in one of the casinos as a bar waitress, with the hope of taking some of the training classes available to become a dealer in a casino. That went well enough, but along the way she learned about the porn industry from some of the dancers and wait staff and was intrigued. She tagged along on a casting call and found herself in a converted warehouse talking to the woman in charge of casting, Janet Carling.

Dory didn’t know what was involved in casting a porn movie. She was the only woman in the room not wearing a skirt or an easily removed top. It took her a few minutes longer to undress when she was told to strip down. “Here?” she asked, referring to the office the casting manager was in.

Janet replied, “Honey, there’s not a lot of modesty in this business. Here and now or send in the next girl.”

Dory shrugged and stripped off her clothing. She turned around and lifted her arms up and spread her legs and even reached back and spread her buttcheeks. Janet simply nodded and reviewed Dory’s application. “Okay, thanks. Listen, this role isn’t for you. It’s more Goth and you don’t have any tats or nose rings or shit like that. However, if you come back next week, I’ve got a job for a wholesome girl-next-door type. Here’s my card. Let me know if you’re interested. Now, get dressed and send in the next girl. Thanks.”

Stunned, Dory dressed and left. A few days later she called Janet and got the details for the next audition. She went back and was sent off to a local clinic for disease testing. When she passed that, she returned and was hired for her first adult movie.

For her name, she didn’t want to use her real name, Dorothy Miller. The first suggestion Janet gave her was using her first pet’s name and the street she grew up on. Dory gave a wry smile and said, “You want me to go by Chester Forty-Seven?”

“Chester Forty-Seven?”

“Chester was our beagle, and my parents live on County 47,” she said. “Chester was a boy dog, by the way.”

“Who’d have thunk it?” Janet shrugged. “What’s wrong with Dory? Call yourself Dory M. You make it big; you’ll have a name brand.”

Her first movie was a compilation movie, a string of unrelated scenes called Video Virgins 18, ostensibly about first-timers fucking and sucking for the camera. The movie was very low budget, and her scene didn’t consist of anything more than a short ‘interview’ followed by meeting her ‘costar’. They moved to a bedroom where he ‘seduced’ her into getting undressed. She gave him a blowjob, he licked her pussy, and they fucked missionary, cowgirl, and doggy before he pulled out and jerked off on her ass.

When she thought about it that night, Dory didn’t consider herself abused or exploited. She’d had sex voluntarily and enjoyed it. She had cum several times. Her partner was not ugly or repulsive. She didn’t necessarily appreciate the circumstances, but nobody had held a gun to her head. The most distasteful portion was that somebody was standing outside of camera range and giving orders. “Okay, stop, switch around ... suck slower ... don’t make him cum ... back off ... get on your knees...” She’d had people in the room watching her with men or women before, but they’d been fucking as well. Now it was a bunch of people watching her and ordering her around. What would have been a pleasant morning was less so when she had to start and stop before her partner could cum. Still, it hadn’t been bad, she had cum several times, and she got a decent check out of it.

Dory’s second movie role was a month later in another compilation video, Daddy Fuckers 7, where she screwed an older actor who was supposedly her father. It wasn’t all that different from the first movie, only it happened in a living room setting and Dory ended up getting assfucked in the scene. Following that movie was a feature film, High Energy Workout, and Dory got her first real acting job. Dory was the junior partner of another woman, and they owned a gym. The two women fucked their customers, men and women, as well as each other. The video did well, and Dory was marked as a future star.

Stardom came the following month. Dory was selected to star in the video Trailer Slut, a story about a young woman living in a trailer park. She was in every scene in the movie, first screwing the guy living in the trailer next door, then fucking the woman in the trailer across the road. She also fucked the trailer park manager, a husband-and-wife team in another trailer, and finally her boyfriend in her own trailer. Nothing was left out, though Dory drew the line at water sports and scat. Trailer Slut was so popular, she was cast as the main character in the sequel, Apartment Slut, where Dory basically repeated the earlier script in an apartment building that Dory moved into, though there were minor changes. The apartment manager was a woman instead of a man, and the woman in the apartment across the hall was changed to a man. Apartment Slut was followed by House Slut, where Dory did it all over again in the suburbs when she bought a house.

The Residential Slut series was deemed so successful that Ecstasy69 Studios began writing scripts for their beautiful young porn star. What they weren’t expecting was that their newest starlet would decide she didn’t like being in front of the camera. “It’s just too artificial,” she told Brian Epstein, the guy in charge of production. “I like porn. I have no problem with fucking on camera or getting paid to fuck on camera. It’s just too artificial. I really don’t like how I have to start and stop on command. I can fuck all night, but starting, stopping, do this, do that ... I just don’t like it!”

“I don’t know what to tell you, Dory. That’s our business.”

“Brian, it’s just ... I know I can do more than follow directions on how to fuck. I’ve been fucking since I was fourteen and I’ve never had any complaints! Porn sex is not what I want for sex, and sex is too important to screw up. Besides, how many of these girls have college degrees? I can do more than just lay on my back and moan!”

Brian stared at her for a second. She was right, of course. He’d once commented to his partner, Chubby Barancoli, that porn was the last business in America where a high school dropout with big tits could make a decent income. “So, what do you want, Dory?”

“Make me your assistant. I’ve been studying what we do here. I can help you make it better! You tell me what you want. I’ll make it better!”

“Let me think about it.”

“Call me, either way.” Dory went back to her apartment and wondered if she could get her job back at the casino.

Brian called her two days later and asked her to come in and talk. Dory went for a sexy but professional look, with a crisp white blouse, a short blue skirt suit, sheer stockings, and three-inch heels. “How do you see this working?” asked Brian.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.