Vegas Vacation - Cover

Vegas Vacation

Copyright© 2021 by rlfj

Chapter 1: ANAL Investigations

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: ANAL Investigations - Dory Miller works in an interesting industry, ands her family is coming to visit. Now Mom wants a job, too. Should be fun!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

FADE IN:

INTERIOR, MANAGER’S OFFICE

Three men in business suits sitting in office, one behind desk, two in chairs in front of desk

BISHOP, Senior manager, late 30’s, sitting behind desk

BISHOP

I gather the interrogation went according to plan.

REYNOLDS, intelligence specialist, mid-20s, sitting in chair in front of desk

REYNOLDS

Perfectly. We got the data after half an hour.

BAKER, intelligence specialist, mid-20s, sitting in chair in front of desk

BAKER

We used the FU69 serum. The results were spectacular.

DISSOLVE TO:

PRISON CELL

Darkened prison cell, a beautiful woman handcuffed to a chair, REYNOLDS and BAKER standing near woman

WOMAN

What makes you think you’ll be able to make me talk?

REYNOLDS

We have a special serum that guarantees it.

WOMAN

That’s been tried before. I’ve been treated with chemical antidotes.

BAKER

Not to what we have.

DISSOLVE TO:

INTERIOR, MANAGER’S OFFICE

BISHOP

And the serum worked properly?

REYNOLDS

Like a charm

DISSOLVE TO:

PRISON CELL

Woman now naked and strapped down to a medical table, her legs raised in gynecological stirrups

WOMAN

Now what? You plan to frighten me with rape? I might like that!

REYNOLDS

I doubt it.

Nods to BAKER

BAKER

BAKER rolls sex machine up to table. It has two mechanical pistons and two vibrators. He squirts lube on each and pushed them into pussy and anus of WOMAN. REYNOLDS attaches two suction cups to nipples of WOMAN.

I think this will get you talking.

WOMAN

Laughs

I doubt it! Orgasm as a torture technique? That’s a new one! A lame one! Go ahead, torture me!

REYNOLDS

Holds up syringe

This is FU69. It amplifies your sexual response by a factor of twenty. Orgasm? Imagine a nonstop orgasm. It sounds like fun, until it isn’t.

BAKER

I tried it once. I didn’t last fifteen minutes, and I was tortured by the Taliban for two days once!

WOMAN

Sneers

DISSOLVE TO:

INTERIOR, MANAGER’S OFFICE

BISHOP

It’s really that bad?

BAKER

You start off having fun but then it’s the equivalent of setting all your nerves on fire. It’s bad on a man, but with women, it’s much worse!

DISSOLVE TO:

PRISON CELL

REYNOLDS injects syringe into WOMAN. BAKER turns on machines. WOMAN begins moaning in orgasm. After a few minutes she begins screaming to turn it off, is sweating and shaking on table.

WOMAN

{Incoherent sexual moans}I’ll tell you! I’ll tell you! Stop it! Stop it!

REYNOLDS and BAKER ignore WOMAN another minute. WOMAN continues screaming in orgasm. REYNOLDS nods to BAKER. BAKER turns off machines.

REYNOLDS

Tell us what we want, or we turn it back on.

WOMAN

I’ll tell you! I’ll tell you! The drive is in...

DISSOLVE TO:

INTERIOR, MANAGER’S OFFICE

BISHOP

Excellent work. Write it up first but take a couple of days off and get laid.

REYNOLDS and BAKER smile and leave office.


Brian Epstein looked at the two people in his office. They were all sitting around a small conference table. Epstein was an average looking man in his early forties, fit and trim. He was wearing his usual attire of a business suit, but his jacket was hanging on the back of his office door. “Okay, so far, so good. This is just the teaser scene?”

“Yes,” Dory Miller replied. Dory was a spectacularly beautiful woman, blonde and blue-eyed, busty, and medium height. She was also dressed for business, with a crisp white blouse, a short tan skirt, stockings, and heels. “The plan is to have each video start with a teaser scene of some sort, usually something from the previous episode, followed by two full-length action sequences. This is the intro video to the series. After this scene, we have a scene where a woman is brought into Bishop’s office. She is going to use their services. They have a scene. Then he assigns a female operative to investigating the manager of a company. The woman and the manager have a scene. At the end of every video, we have a cliffhanger and some teasers from the next video.”

Brian looked back at the script, smiling, and shaking his head. “Well, it’s certainly silly enough.” The script was about a secret government organization, the Advanced Network Analytic Logistics organization, ANAL. The video would be called ANAL Investigations and would be about how ANAL was investigating the theft of defense secrets. Advanced Sensor System Manufacturing, ASSMan, had informed them their most recent defense system, the ASSBLASTER 5000, the Advanced Sensor System Ballistic Launch And Strategic Targeting Extended Response program, had been compromised.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.