Sweet Niece - Cover

Sweet Niece

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2021 by Lubrican

Incest Sex Story: When my adult niece called, sounding upset, and asked if she could come stay with me for a while, of course I said yes. It was only supposed to be until she could get her feet under her from a marriage gone wrong. The problem is, she couldn't get her feet under her. That's because I kept her in bed.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Restart   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   .

Sometimes things happen that you don’t plan for or understand, but you end up being really, really glad they happened.

One of those things happened when my niece, Tiffany, called me and asked if she could come over and cry on my shoulder.

Tiffany is one of five nieces I was graced with. All are wonderful women, and each has a distinctly different personality. Tiffany is the sweet one. She’s always been happy and fun to be around. She loves to joke around but she’s never mean about it. She’s just a sweetie. She gave me the best hugs when she was growing up.

When she went off to college she met a guy named Chuck who swept her off her feet, pretty much literally. By that I mean he got her off her feet and on her back. They eventually got married and that’s when we stopped seeing her. Chuck took her off to northern Montana, where he came from. He went back there to take over the family business, something to do with toilet fixtures.

They never came to family reunions or holiday gatherings. I guess she called her sisters once in a while, but other than that it was as if she vanished off the face of the earth.

Well, at least until she was twenty-six.

That’s when she called me, out of the blue, and asked if she could come stay with me for a while. I never blinked an eye or asked how long “for a while” was. I just said, “I can’t wait to see you, Baby.”

She parked in my driveway at six P.M. I could tell she was emotional about something as soon as I opened the door. She wasn’t crying, but she was clearly unhappy. So I opened my arms to her and she rushed into them. It was a long, firm hug.

And then, as we were relaxing from that, and her face appeared in front of mine ... I kissed her. It wasn’t something I’d planned, or understood, but I laid one on her to let her know how glad I was to see her and how much I loved her.

Now, I have to admit, here, that this was no ‘Hi, I’m happy you’re here’ kiss delivered by an uncle to his niece. This was more along the lines of ‘Fuck! You’ve been gone too long and I missed you unimaginably, and don’t ever leave like that again!’

And the funny thing was ... she didn’t try to end it or get away. She actually kissed me back. The only reason I know it shocked her was that when I finally let her go she stared at me and said, “Gee, Uncle Bob. I had no idea you were my pervy uncle.” She had three other uncles, so I knew I was being singled out.

“What’s wrong?” I asked, instead of letting her concentrate on how pervy I was.

“Chuck met some new customer who hosts wife-swapping parties and he wanted me to go to one.”

“I’ll kill him,” I sighed.

“No, you won’t,” she said firmly. They’d put you in jail and I’d have no place to stay.”

“Okay. I’ll just beat him up.”

“No you won’t,” she said. “I told him I’d send him divorce papers but never wanted to see him again.”

“So you left him?”

She nodded.

“You can stay with me as long as you want,” I said.

She got that impish look on her face I remembered so well.

“That might not be wise, after the greeting you just gave me,” she teased.

“I’m sorry,” I said. “I have no idea what came over me. It will never happen again.”

“I didn’t say I never wanted it to happen again,” she said, still teasing. “I just said it might not be wise for me to stay here.”

I stopped the innuendo to go out to her car and bring in her luggage. She’d brought two suitcases and the back seat was full of boxes.

“This must have taken you a long time to pack,” I said. “And he just let you go?”

“He was gone on a sales trip,” she said. “He didn’t find out I was gone until he got back. I left him a note.”

“Will he make trouble?”

“He’ll try, but he won’t find me. He doesn’t know you exist. I never mentioned you. He knows where my sisters are but I didn’t tell any of them I was leaving him or where I was going. I didn’t even know where I was going until I thought of you.”

“Well I’m honored,” I said. “So ... why me?”

“Because I know you love me,” she said, softly. “You always gave me the best hugs, and you listened to me, instead of blowing me off like all the other adults in my life. I could just tell, even as a little girl, that you loved me.”

I thought of something, just then.

“What about ... children?” I asked.

“We couldn’t have any. Chuck got hurt playing football in high school and it made him sterile. He didn’t tell me that until after we were married.”

“So you wanted kids?”

“I wanted a lot of them,” she sighed. If I’d known he couldn’t give them to me I never would have married him in the first place.”

“So, it never came up before you got married?”

“Oh, it came up. I told him how many I wanted, and what names I’d already thought of. He just kissed me more and tried to get me naked.”

“I really need to break this guy’s knees,” I growled.

“No, you don’t,” she said. “He’s four hundred and fifty miles away and you need to stay right here with me.”

I showed her my spare bedroom, which I had cleaned out somewhat haphazardly when she called from two hundred miles away. We moved her stuff in there and I asked her if she was hungry.

“Starving,” she said. “But I’m all stinky. I’ve been on the road two days without doing more than taking a nap, now and then. I need a shower.”

I led her to the bathroom I’d renovated a few years back. It had a shower you could hold parties in.

While she got cleaned up I fixed tuna and noodles, with a side of carrots. She arrived in the kitchen just as it was coming out of the oven. She had on my big, fluffy robe and had a towel wrapped around her hair. The robe showed a lot of cleavage.

Tiffany had a lot of cleavage to show. She’d been the niece who filled out early and in all the right places. She’d been a cheerleader and played softball. She’s made my pants tight on many occasions. She had no idea how pervy I’d been, back then.

She made my pants tight now, too, but since we were sitting down it wasn’t a problem.

After supper I figured she’d want bed early, so I told her to go ahead. She didn’t argue.

I didn’t go to bed until around midnight, binge-watching Steven Segal movies I hadn’t seen before. Netflix found a bunch of old ones somewhere that hadn’t been offered before. The reason was because they were pretty bad. But I like the actor, so what the hell.

When I did finally go to my bedroom and turn on the light my covers were malformed by a body under them. Her tousled head appeared. She squinted and said, “Turn off the light.”

I didn’t ask any questions. She was twenty-six, after all, and could make her own decisions.

It only got better when I crawled in bed naked (I wasn’t going to change my routine for her) and found out she was just as bare. She snuggled up to me as if we’d done it a hundred times.

“I didn’t want to sleep alone,” she sighed into my shoulder.

“I am your pervy uncle,” I reminded her.

“I know, but I also know you’ll behave yourself, because you love me.”

Things that can suddenly get better, can also suddenly get much, much worse.


I did not molest her. I had a hell of a time getting to sleep. I’d never married, not having found “the right girl” so I was used to not having sex with someone other than Mother Palm and her five daughters. I was also old enough that if I fooled around with a woman my age, after a date, it might put ideas in her head about commitment, so I rarely pushed for things to go that far.

But when you do have a warm, naked girl in your arms, it’s pretty hard to just turn things off. I had a boner most of the night.

She had to know it, too, because it was pressed up against her most of the night.

In the morning things got better again. I woke up, went to the bathroom to relieve my bladder and then got back in bed. That woke her up and she did the same thing.

This time when she cuddled up to me, her hand found my erection. She did not recoil in horror. To the contrary, she gripped my bone with a gentle squeeze.

“I always liked sex,” she said.

“I did, too,” I said, for lack of anything else. My brain was still fuzzy.

“I didn’t want to have sex with strangers, though,” she said.

“I wouldn’t want you to have sex with strangers, either,” I said. I got bold. “I’d want to keep you all for myself.”

She crawled on top of me and the next thing I knew, my cock was surrounded by hot pussy.

“Oh fuck,” I groaned.

“I hope so,” she said. “I also hope what I’ve heard about older men is true.”

“What’s that?” I asked, trying not to fill her molten channel with my cum. I wanted this to last.

“I’ve heard they can go a while,” she said, hunching her hips forward and backward. “Chuck has always had a quick trigger. He never lasts long enough to call it fucking.”

My sweet niece had sure grown up.

“My policy is to give my lover three orgasms for every one of mine,” I said.

“I like your policy,” she said, moving on me languidly. I could feel the tension in her thighs that told me she was moving in a very specific way.

“I had to do it like this to ever have an orgasm,” she said.

“You mean on top?”

“Yeah. he didn’t like that. He said it made him feel like he wasn’t the man.”

“We’ve already determined he’s an asshole, whose opinions don’t matter,” I said.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.