Jenny Cumslut and Friends - Cover

Jenny Cumslut and Friends

Copyright© 2021 by Dave Pornwriter

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jenny Cumslut fucks her way through a series of adventures. I first met her on xhamster back in 2015 (id cumslutbuck000) and she loves seeing her name in print.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

Manchester Airport:

The usual interminable wait in the baggage pickup area, Jenny standing, waiting, looking for some talent, miles away day-dreaming of her Great Dane Toby – all that lovely cock stretching her wide. A hand on her side, a cock pressing into her backside: “Hope you liked the Tribute, Babe.”

Jenny melted into the black Co-pilot’s arms – he had cum all over her tits, in First Class, while she was asleep – now she wanted him properly: “Don’t tell anyone” he whispered in her ear “I sent our photo to a mate in Security, and he wants you too. See you soon” and he was gone, striding away – Jenny went weak at the knees watching those taut buttocks – aching to feel that hard black cock in any hole he fancied.

Baggage collected, Jenny is now queuing for security and immigration.

She looks up, the very black Security Officer asks: “Would you open that bag, Miss?”

Jenny takes him in – he is tall, fit, quite handsome, looking very serious in his crisp uniform. Jenny hesitates, her face reddens, remembering what she had packed.

“I’m sorry Miss, but we need to check. The scanner picked up a lot of battery-powered devices. We thought you might be smuggling sex toys.”

He laughs. Jenny unzips the large bag, rummaging through her flimsy underwear, jeans and tee-shirts, to pull out a handful of dildos: “Is this what you’re looking for, Sir?” Jenny smiles, pushing out her tits, nipples hardening.

The next moment the Security Officer is standing at her side, very close. Jenny could smell his aftershave, and feel a hard cock pressing into her left hip. He looked over her shoulder into the depths of the bag; pulling out a long flexible purple double-ended dildo. “This looks fun” he mused. Then he found the four clitoral vibrators in assorted colours she had brought as presents. Jenny was only half aware of the zip on her jeans being lowered and long fingers tangling into her Mile High Club thong. He pushed it aside and slid between her already wet pussy lips. Jenny froze, looking around, hoping nobody was watching them – his fingers, now wet with her juices, were rubbing rings around her hard clitoris. Jenny moaned into his shoulder, turning, rubbing her hip bone across the hard cock inside his crisp uniform trousers. He seemed to know exactly where to find Jenny’s g-spot; she was creaming – any more fondling and she was going to have to fuck the man right on the security desk.

Fortunately, another pair of huge black hands grabbed hold of her upper arms and pinned them behind her back. Jenny’s hands naturally came to rest on each side of another massive cock straining to escape from the co-pilot’s trousers. He pressed the cock firmly into Jenny’s arse while pulling her top half upwards and backwards by the arms. Jenny had to quickly move her feet apart to maintain balance, opening her thighs for more of the security man’s fingers to enter her cunt.

The Private Room:

“I think you’d better come with us, Miss,” said the deep voice from behind; all the emphasis on the word ‘cum’.

The co-pilot and security officer lifted Jenny up and half-walked, half-carried her through an automatic door, propelling her tit-first into a dimly lit side room. The door shut with a satisfying clunk - nobody was going to interrupt them. Jenny turned around to the sound of two belt buckles hitting the floor.

“On your knees bitch.” Jenny didn’t need telling twice; she had one small hand around each monster cock, sucking them in turn.

Up until now sex with two blokes had always been a little reserved. Jenny loved the usual spit-roast: cuntal plus oral; she adored DP: cuntal plus anal, but the blokes only touched each other’s cock by accident. This was going to be different: the way they pushed their cocks hard together, trying to open her mouth wide enough to suck them both. The two cocks locked together; the heads pulsing against the insides of Jenny’s cheeks. Cumslut could already taste a hint of pre-cum; on her knees, Jenny was in heaven.

“OK bitch, now strip – slowly.”

Jenny shivered slightly in the cool air – her nipples hardened. Her assailants were play-fighting, punching each other to show off their incredible flat stomachs and massive Big Black Cocks.

“Look in the cupboard, bitch,” one of them demanded, slapping her arse.

The contraband cupboard was overflowing with dildos, vibrators, sex toys of every shape and colour – all confiscated in customs. Jenny selected a pair of nipple clamps on a silver chain and several bottles of flavoured anal lubricant. Co-pilot clamped her tits up, while his mate spread raspberry flavour onto his cock, and stuffed it back down Jenny’s throat.

Security Man stood behind, flexing his cock against her bare arse; he squeezed some vanilla flavour lube onto two fingers and jammed them in shortly followed by the first 6” of rigid cock. Jenny tried not to scream, just easing forward slightly to relieve the pressure, only to have the cock slammed in right to the hilt. Jenny did scream, until one huge black hand clamped over her mouth, the other rummaging around under her t-shirt, grappling her hot clanking tits.

Now the co-pilot was on his knees, chewing hard on her clit. His tongue slurped up her juices, then Jenny gushed some more as the cock in her arse expanded to fill all the space available. She was going to enjoy this – two black hunks all pumped up and ready to fuck. Then everything changed – Co-pilot stood up, pulling Jenny’s head down to take his cock in her mouth – she could feel the ridged head making her gag. He was fucking her mouth; fucking her whole head, and still, his mate pounded away at her arse.

Double Cuntal:

Jenny’s cunt was crying out to be fucked – this could only end one way – could she take them both cuntally? Security man pulled out and sat open-legged on the sofa, stroking his cock with more lube. Co-pilot lifted Jenny up like a piece of fuck-meat and placed her cunt-first onto that amazing slippery cock head. He followed up from behind, ignoring her gaping arse, but instead went for the already-overstuffed cunt. Jenny had no idea how her cunt made room for two massive black cocks; she could feel them stretching her wider on each thrust deeper and deeper until her whole lower body was just one quivering orgasm.

Double Anal:

“Nah, this ain’t working,” said a voice in her ear. “The Bitch is too tight for a proper fuck. Let’s take a break and loosen her up.”

Both cocks pulled out; Jenny flopped down onto the sofa. Taking a break meant her sucking on Co-pilot, while Security massaged her tits with his cock between them. Five minutes later long thick fingers were rubbing more flavoured lube into her arse and positioning her for a double-anal fuck.

This time both cocks slid in a treat; plenty of room for them to move around inside her. Jenny was in heaven – it felt like two wild animals slipping and sliding around inside her body. It was clear that none of them could last much longer – Security man was breathing hard in her ear, Co-pilot was all sweaty – pounding his beautiful cock in and out, in and out. Finally, he erupted deep in her gaping arse – his whole body went rigid, and Security man began to cum too. Jenny had already lost count of the number of her orgasms, now she laughed from pure exhilaration: she must have enough cum in her arse to fill a coffee cup.

Cleaning Up:

Someone had turned on the light: “OK, bitch; you can clean up over there,” said Co-pilot pointing to a sink in the corner. Rather inelegantly Jenny lifted one foot into the sink to wash down her dripping cunt and thighs. Security man was dressed now and standing very close again. Now he was slapping her arse, making the sperm erupt onto the washcloth: “We’ll send you the photos for that porn site you love.” Jenny had been vaguely aware of a camera flash lighting up the dark room whenever her mouth or cunt or arse was full of cock.

Co-pilot was back in his uniform too, slapping her tits up: “Here’s another thong to add to your collection.”

It was in the airport colours, stamped ‘Welcome to Manchester’ with a giant black cock embroidered on the front. “Make sure you’re wearing it for the return flight.” Then they were gone, leaving Jenny bruised and damp, but very happy. She pulled on her crumpled jeans, skipped the bra – just relying on the metal nipple clamps and chain for support and buttoned a blouse halfway to leave a lot of exposed cleavage, just for the girls to ogle.

Jenny had to stop walking down the endless corridors whenever she thought about how much horse fucking and sucking she had planned for the next week to check that her pussy wasn’t leaking too badly. A quick rub around the clit to spread out the moisture – the girls were certain to notice a damp patch. Jenny’s fingers traced the cock outline embroidered on her thong – her arse was still sore from the double pounding – perhaps the girls would go easy on her for a day or so.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.