Jenny Cumslut and Friends - Cover

Jenny Cumslut and Friends

Copyright© 2021 by Dave Pornwriter

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jenny Cumslut fucks her way through a series of adventures. I first met her on xhamster back in 2015 (id cumslutbuck000) and she loves seeing her name in print.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

Toby:

Hi, I’m a black Great Dane.

My Mistress Jenny calls me Toh-Bee! Especially when I’m being good.

Right now, I’m pretending to be asleep, with my head in her lap, breathing in the gorgeous aroma of her personal scent. I can recognise that scent as she comes out of the shop that doesn’t allow dogs. She ties my leash around a bollard, my head at cunt height – all I can do is sniff all the women that walk past, waiting for Jenny to return. Once I stuck my head up a little girl’s skirt – her panties smelt gorgeous at the front. She loved it, especially when I licked her, but her Mum smacked my head away.

Then Jenny dragged me away: “blah, blah, blah Toh-Bee!” Perhaps one day I’ll understand more human words, so far I’m fairly sure of ‘Cock’ – mine and ‘Cunt’- hers. But I’m only 6 months old – a pup really, so not quite sure what she wants.

I open one eye – she is watching a moving picture of her Man on her computer thingy – husband I think. He went away yesterday and she seems sad. He has no clothes on – big Cock in his hand. He is making funny noises, encouraging Jenny to open her legs, to show him her Cunt. She lifts my head off her thigh, lifting her skirt, pushing her thong aside, thrusting two fingers into her Cunt. She is very wet; her pussy smells fabulous as she rubs that little bump at the top.

Can I? Should I? Will she let me lick her Cunt? I run my tongue up her thigh, circling around her fingers. Her dark curly hair triangle is soaking wet – it tastes sublime. She grabs my head in both hands and forces my tongue into her Cunt. I gulp down her juices – she is cumming in my mouth. I push my tongue in as far as it will go, sucking her to an extraordinary orgasm.

Her man cums all over his hand; Jenny is fondling my Cock – what does she want?

Jenny:

Hi, I’m Jenny – a real cumslut and I asked David to write me this story. I can’t ever get enough sex. My cunt is permanently juiced up, waiting for something or someone to fill it.

Hubby hasn’t a clue – didn’t even ask why we had to buy two dog collars and leads for Toby. Of course, I wear the other one. As soon as he’s away, I have to invite my girlfriend Mandy over. She has fucking huge tits too – loves to have them bound up. Anyway, she ties me to the bed head with the dog leash and eats me out from behind – a thumb up my arse and three fingers jammed into my cunt. Toby goes wild – he climbs up behind Mandy, trying to rip her panties off with his teeth. She rolls underneath to get at my tits and we both end up face to cunt. Toby’s cock is jabbing into my side – he wants to fuck my tits, but can’t reach. So we both jack him off and share out his hot sticky sperm; rubbing it between our fucking tits.

Mandy:

Hi, I’m Mandy - another cumslut and Jenny’s oldest friend. We fucked our way through high school together; screwing all the hottest boys together and even some of the lesbians. I’m pretty much the same height and build, same dark brown nipples that look great covered in spunk and I adore Jenny’s sickly sweet girl-cum that oozes out of her cunt when she gets excited.

Do you remember that Science Teacher – really hot – we were always trying to get into his trousers? We had a greenhouse at the school - grew loads of cucumbers and stuff. Most of the kids were happy to slice them up; oh no we had to stuff them up our Cunts – sorry Vaginas. Remember, he always used the proper words for our bits - he loved to shove his thumbs into our Rectums while we gobbled his Penis. One time I was eating you out from underneath and he shoved that Erection between your Outer Labia, then through the Inner Labia and bumped against your Cervix. He fucked the shit out of you that day; didn’t let up until he had filled your Uterus with his Spermatozoa. Then it all ran out and I had to clean you up before the next lesson. Remember you missed a Period after that - he was really worried about getting us Pregnant; so after that, he just came on our tits. We loved it – licking his cum off each other – swapping it from mouth to mouth – just like the porn stars do. He used to film himself blasting sperm over our faces.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.